Pro and Con 110, Uploaded 5-28-98

Incoming Email

Thank You!
I can't begin to imagine all the hard work and reasearch that has gone into the material you've presented on your web pages. I found your web page about a month ago and talk about a wake up call! I am a spirit filled born again christian who was getting sleepy and definately a quart low on oil! So I just wanted to write and thank you for being such a hard working servant and being available for the Lord to raise you up for such a time as this. I have been checking your web page daily and have been so blessed and learned so much. I.m including you in my prayers...

Incoming Email

Here is my prophecy: May 31 will come and go like so many before it, and so many to come. There will be no fireworks, no trumpets, and no Rapture. Sadly. I wish it were otherwise, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am right.

How do I know? Simply because your foundation is non-existent. The Bible is nothing more than the opinion of a few ancient writers. It has no more validity today than the Egyptian Book of The Dead.

I have added your page to my list of impending prophecies at http://www.primenet.com/~heuvelc/skeptic/predictions.htm. On the morning of June 1, I will place your prophecy in the "failed" category, like all the others that preceded it. I will do so with a tear in my eye, and a heavy heart, because I really wish that it could be otherwise.

But I know it will not be so.

My reply

I feel sorry for you.

His reply

Don't be. For some strange reason, I much prefer reality to fantasy...

My reply

You will reap reality all right, and the terrible thing is that it will be too late to avoid the worst seven years since Adam was put on Earth.

However, there is one glimmer of hope. When the Rapture happens, you will know that the Bible is true. Then you had better study it, because when the Lord says something is going to happen, it happens right on schedule. His prophecies come true 100%.

Here are a couple of things to keep in mind. As the millennial Day of the Lord begins (I think on September 13, 2007), two stones, probably a binary asteroid that splits apart, will hit Earth and destroy civilization as we know it. It is called the terror of terrors. It will cause a worldwide earthquake.

Revelation 8:8 says that "a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea." This is the Mediterranean Sea.

Ezekiel 38:19-20 says, "Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake."

Zephaniah 2:4 says, "Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up. Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast."

Revelation 8:10 says that "there fell a great star (aster, star, asteroid or meteorite) from heaven, burning as it were a lamp." This asteroid will demolish Babylon on the Euphrates River. Both stones will combine effects to cause such devastation in Egypt that no one will live there for another forty years.

Revelation 16:19 says, "and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath."

There will come a day that you will remember what I said, and the awful realization will wash over you that I was right about this. You think the Bible is mere trivia when it is the only rock-hard truth we have.

Our loving God offers you a free gift of salvation, and you are turning it down. That is the worst thing you have ever done in your whole life. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Yes, I feel very sorry for you.

Incoming Email

Was just reading the post from someone mentioning Pentecost being on June 7th this year. I couldn't quite understand where he was getting his information from. One thing concerning this though, June 7th is Greek Orthodox Pentecost this year.

There are a couple of minor things that you and I disagree on. One of them concerns the antiChrist. From the books that I have read, and my study of the Bible, I have come to the conclusion that the antiChrist will be of Greek origins (False Prophet from Jewish). There are several verses that hint at this. The other reason I mention this is because (for various reasons) I am hoping that you are wrong on the three year interval between the Rapture and the start of the Trib. I had problems with this at first because, like you I have determined that the Trib will start on Pentecost. The Seventh of June, being Greek Orthodox Pentecost, would also still be within the Jewish week of Pentecost (or could tie them together).

Also, concerning this I had a question that I would like your comments on. Popular opinion is that the antiChrist will sign a Peace Treaty with Israel. Though I understand their reasoning on this, and believe that it is a possibility, I think in the immediate context of the passage, that the antiChrist will confirm The Covenant, in other words The Mosaic Covenant. Of course right after this it mentions the sacrifices. And it is the breaking of The Covenant that stops the Sacrifices. The reason that I say all that is because, of course, The Mosaic Covenant was originally confirmed between Yehovah and Israel, on Pentecost. I really think that this is his first Blaspheme. He equates himself with Jehovah, by (re)confirming The Convenant on Pentecost, with Israel. This could be true irregardless of what year it actually takes place.

I was wondering if you could restate for me why the Trib couldn't start this year. I have a copy of your Book End of the Age, but have loned it out. I am thinking that it is possible that the Return could be in the 2004-2005 time phrame. The 2005 year is one of the ones that has the extra month. So I quess I was wondering why this didn't fit in again?

Also, you mentioned that the barren Fig tree parable shows the three year gap, but on the next year, if it didn't bear fruit, it would be cut down (and burned?). This seems to me to fit in better at the end of the trib, which it would if there is no three year interval. I know you are busy, and maybe you have this posted somewhere already, but I would appreciate your help on this.

Also, thought you might be interested. John Hagee in one of his latest books stated that, during a Wedding precession, that they Blew a Trump, which was to start the Bridegroom on his journey to the Brides house. He said that this trump was known as "The Last Trump" (The First Trump being made at the proposal). Don't know what his references were, but it the only explanation I have seen that makes any sense. And of course it fits in perfectly with a Wedding on Pentecost.

My reply

> I have come to the conclusion that the antiChrist
> will be of Greek origins (False Prophet from Jewish).

The Beast of Rev. 13:4-10 will be, I think, the Tribulation Pope. He can be from another country, but will be called a Roman when he takes office. "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb" (v. 8).

The False Prophet, the final Antichrist, will be Jewish, as you say, probably from the tribe of Dan. He comes up out of "the" land.

> the Jewish week of Pentecost

Actually, Pentecost was instituted as a one day feast.

> Popular opinion is that the antiChrist will sign a Peace Treaty with Israel.

Dan. 8:25 says, "by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

> Though I understand their reasoning on this, and
> believe that it is a possibility, I think in the immediate context of
> the passage, that the antiChrist will confirm The Covenant, in other
> words The Mosaic Covenant.

The Pope speaks peace even now. That is also Israel's greatest concern. We have the Oslo Accords as a starter. Yet, there is the possibility of a dual fulfillment.

> restate for me why the Trib couldn't
> start this year. I have a copy of your Book End of the Age, but have
> loned it out. I am thinking that it is possible that the Return could
> be in the 2004-2005 time phrame. The 2005 year is one of the ones that
> has the extra month. So I quess I was wondering why this didn't fit in again?

The shortened Tribulation, including the time when the Jews sacrifice and the time when they cannot because the temple is desecrated, is 2300 days (Dan. 8:14). We only have one span of time left during the final 40 years of probation that the actual count of days from the Feast of Weeks to the Feast of Trumpets six years later equals 2300 days by Jewish inclusive reckoning. That is our 5761 (2001) to 5767 (2007). The year following is the Jewish 5768 (our 2007/8). There is a chart on my Home Page showing the actual days starting in different years.

The year 5765 (our 2004/5) is a leap year. It also has the necessary Nisan 1 on Sunday. However, it does not follow the necessary 2300-day period and is not a Sabbatic year. I think 5768 is the only possible year left for the Second Advent. Nisan 1 that year falls on our April 6, 2008. That is the anniversary of the Crucifixion on our calendar, April 6, 30 A.D. Doesn't that sound like something the Lord would do?

BTW, after Armageddon, the Millennial peace begins on May 31, the anniversary of the Rapture on our calendar too. I keep saying in amazement, "God didn't miss a trick, did he?"

> if it didn't bear fruit, it would be cut down (and burned?)

Ezek. 10:2 says of the 2300th day of the Tribulation, "fill thine hand with COALS OF FIRE...and scatter them over the city." It won't be as bad as at Babylon, which will be obliterated. In all the land of Israel, a third will survive. The Lord "will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God" (Zech. 13:8.9). This is the remnant that will be born in a day (Isa. 66:8). Therefore, some burning does come at the end, but the chopping away at her begins in earnest when her land is divided. They should not divide God's land. Dan. 11:39 says that the False Prophet "shall divide the land for gain." We have seen the beginning of this even now. Israel is giving away land in hopes of peace instead of trusting that the Lord will preserve her.

I think the first trump will sound at the first Rapture, the last trump at the second Rapture. In Nu. 10:1-4, Israel was told to make two silver trumpets "for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. And when they shall blow with them (both), ALL the assembly shall assemble themselves to thee at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And if they blow but with ONE trumpet, then the princes, which are heads of the thousands of Israel (the elders), shall gather themselves unto thee." In Rev. 4, the elders are the 12 patriarchs and the 12 apostles. They are in Heaven immediately after the Pre-Trib Rapture and represent all the believer priests that are caught up just as the 24 priests represented the entire priesthood at the tabernacle.

Incoming Email

> I'm a brother in Christ and resently have been to your website.
> Very interesting. Could you please answer this for me. This letter I'm
> sending seems to have a good point. How would you counter this?

***From Marilyn: I'm glad you find my Web site interesting. I will intersperse my comments in the following.

> A sister with whom I am in constant communication told me of your posting about the
> manchild of Rev 12. She is aware of my teaching on this portion of Scripture.
>
> I notice a dearth of replies to your comments - and I am not surprised because most of the
> Church have been instructed that the manchild is either Christ or the 144,000. What throws
> them is the 'rod of iron' bit.
>
> However Jack you are quite right in every respect, and with a little careful consideration
> the whole of the waiting Church could have it right.
>
> You wouldn't believe the time I had trying to convince my brothers and sisters that the 70
> weeks of Daniel 9 have nothing to do with the Church at all - ha ha - I don't think I
> succeeded in convincing anyone - but not to worry - each to his own, and instruction is only
> for those who can receive it.
>
> However Jack, yes you have the matter right. That woman is the church universal out of whom
> came the Church of Christ - the one that will be Raptured on that day. The denominations
> out of whom the Church came wil indeed be driven into a wilderness to be persecuted 42
> months, or 1,260 days, or a time, times and half a time - or 3.5 years - take your choice.
> THESE WILL BE THE TRIBULATION SAINTS - nothing to do with the Jews.

***It has everything to do with the Jews. The time Jesus is dealing with in Rev. 12 is the mid point of the Seventieth Week of Daniel. Moses and Elijah have just finished their 1260 days of prophesying (Rev. 11:3). Now there is war in heaven between Satan and his angels and Michael and his angels. Satan is cast down to the Earth. He loses no time entering into the False Prophet and sitting in the temple shewing that he is God. He places the abomination of desolation in the temple.

The woman in Rev. 12:1 is Israel. See Genesis 37:9,10. Joseph dreamed of "the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me (Joseph makes 12). And he told it to his father" (Jacob), who said, "Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?" Therefore, in Rev. 12, the sun, the moon, and 12 stars represent Israel. Jacob's name was changed to Israel, and his 12 sons are the patriarchs of the nation of Israel.

Israel is having birth pains. This manchild that is to be born in the middle of the Tribulation is not Jesus. First of all, he in not born in the middle of the Tribulation. Second, he was born before Israel travailed. Isa. 66:7 says, "Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child." This was Jesus.

Neither is this manchild the Bride of Christ, the Church. She has been raptured before the Tribulation began. If the manchild is not Christ or the Church, what possibility do we have left? There is no other option. It must be the two witnesses that are "caught up unto God, and to his throne." Sure enough, in Rev. 11:12, we read, "And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud."

Then what happens? the Satan-possessed False Prophet goes to war against the Messianic Jews. "And the woman (Israel) fled into the wilderness" for 1260 days, the last half of the Seventieth Week of Daniel. "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, AND have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

Mt. 24:16 says, "Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains."

This whole 1260 day period is not the time of Jacob's trouble, as bad as it is. It is, however, the Great Tribulation. The time of Jacob's trouble is one day, the first day of the millennial Day of the Lord. It is the 2300th day of the shortened Tribulation (Dan. 8:14). It is the day the "great mountain burning with fire" is cast into the sea (the Mediterranean), the day the "great star" burning as it were a lamp falls and destroys Babylon.

Daniel 11:40 mentions "the time of the end." Verse 45 talks about when the False Prophet "shall come to his end." That is one day when he is deposed from office. Then Dan. 12 starts out, "AND at that time (that one day when the False Prophet comes to the end of his rule)...there shall be a time of trouble (the time of Jacob's trouble), such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time." The time of Jacob's trouble can't last 1260 days. It is a time of trouble worse than any up to that very day.

> THEN when all of they are raptured (saints under the altar) then and only then will begin
> the 70th week of Daniel 9, the second half of which is a time of tribulation for the
> Jews. The Time of Jacob's Trouble - nothing to do with the Church - we are long gone.
>
> From Rapture to Armageddon = 10 1/2 years!!

***This 10 1/2 years is fairly close. I think the Rapture will be on Pentecost in 1998 and the Second Coming on Nisan 1, 5768, our April 6, 2008. Armageddon will start right after the Judgment of the Nations, when the full seven year Tribulation ends.

Hope this helps. Marilyn

> Wow I got there - I have been trying to get this one in for two months or more - thank you
> for affording me the opportunity. Please email me with your response thank you. In King Jesus
> Service

Incoming Email

I have read your website...it was very interesting. You must feel so great knowing all the things you know and helping others to go where you will go. Now, when you are wrong, are you going to publicly prclaim you are a false prophet or will you make up some excuse?

My reply

If nothing happens on May 31st, you can hear me on Truth Radio, Delano, CA, KMAK, 100.3 FM. June 1st, 1:05 - 2:00 PM. I have never claimed to be a prophet. This is the way it looks to me, but you are held responsible to search the scriptures and see if these things are so.

It boils down to this: If the Rapture does not happen this Pentecost, I have made a mistake. If it does happen this Pentecost, you have made a mistake.

There is a calendar by Stewarton School of the Bible in Scotland that says Pentecost will be June 1.

Incoming Email

From Abraham Forum:
RUSSELL RANKIN wrote:
>
> David,
>
> Simon Peter and Paul are clear about Ystrael's immediate rejection of
> Messiah [Acts 2:23; 3:14-17; 28:20-29]. The desolation of which Daniel and
> Jesus spoke occurred in 70 AD [Daniel 9:26,27; Matthew 23:38-24:14]. Both
> Jerusalem and the temple have remained desolate for centuries. Only
> recently in accordance with the words of the prophets Joel and Zechariah has
> Jerusalem's desolation ended [Joel 3:1-3; Zechariah 14:1-3]. But according
> to the prophets Hosea and Haggai the second temple will remain desolate
> until after Messiah comes [Hosea 3:4-5; 6:1-3; Haggai 2:3-9]. Messiah "the
> BRANCH...shall grow up out of his place and he shall build the temple of
> YHVH" [Zechariah 6:12-13; cf. Ezekiel 40-48].
>
> Now regarding the seventieth shabua of Daniel 9. Hardly would the prophet
> Daniel be told to count 69 shabuim "unto Messiah Prince" then not connect
> the entire seventieth shabua--the New Covenant shabua containing Messiah's
> death, burial, and resurrection [Hebrews 9:15]. The seventieth shabua is as
> naturally consecutive as the first sixty-nine. The New Covenant was made
> firm with Ytsrael and continues in force--for Ytsrael who accept Messiah.
> The New Covenant continues in force for national Ytsrael after Messiah
> returns to reign as their king [Jeremiah 31:8,31-36]. Yeshua continued to
> make firm that covenant for the first years of Acts. Yeshua was very clear,
> "remain in Jerusalem....you shall be witnesses unto me in Jerusalem, and in
> all Judea" [Luke 24:49 Acts 1:8]. There is no need for Messiah to establish
> another covenant prior to his return. I find no prophet indicating that
> possibility.
>
> Searching the Scriptures,
>
> Russ

***From Marilyn: Her is the way I see it. God's clock for Israel stopped when the Israelites were out of fellowship before. The 480 years of I Kings 6:1 are Theocratic years. There were actually 114 more years in that period, but those were the servitudes. These servitudes and usurpation add up to 114 years:

1st servitude under Chushan, 8 years
2nd servitude under Eglon, 18
3rd servitude under Jabin, 20
4th servitude under Midian, 7
Usurpation by Abimelech, 3
5th servitude under Ammon, 18
6th servitide under Philistines, 40

Likewise, God's clock for Israel stopped again at the birth of the Church on Pentecost, 30 AD. The Holy Spirit descended on the apostles and energized them for their time of prophesying. After another 40 years of probation, Jerusalem and the temple were burned. These were the 40 years Ezekiel portrayed.

I think that God's clock for Israel will start again on Pentecost/Feast of Weeks in 5761 (our May 28, 2001). At that time the Holy Spirit will descend on Moses and Elijah and energize them for their 1260 days of prophesying during the first half of the Seventieth Week of Daniel.

From that time, God's clock for Israel will never again be stopped. They will go through hard times, expecially on Rosh Hashannah in 5768, but they will blow the alarm on the trumpets and the Lord will come to their rescue. He will fight for them that day. Gog's army will be decimated when a piece of an asteroid hits the Mediterranean Sea. Rev. 8:8 says, "a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea."

"Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up. Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast" (Zeph. 2:4,5).

It will take Israel 7 months (Ezek. 39:12) to bury the dead to cleanse the Land for the Lord's return on Nisan 1, 5768 (Ezek. 29:17,21). 5768 is a leap year, therefore there will be seven months from Tishri 1, 5768 to the following Nisan 1, 5768.

Yeshua will return on the first day of the Jewish Regnal Year, which is also the first day of the Sacred Year, the Regnal Year because he is King of kings, the Sacred Year because he is Lord of lords. He will return on the same day that all the other Israelite kings officially took office. God's plan is logical. It makes good sense. Once you see it, you can understand why he planned it that way. Nisan 1, 5768 will be our April 6, 2008, the anniversary of the Crucifixion on April 6 in 30 AD.

Incoming Email

Your website is great. I've been glued to it for the last five weeks. If there are two Raptures, will any Christians that don't go the first time be lost-would any of them accept the Mark of the Beast? I don't think that would happen-I think the Lord would take them before that, but I'd like to hear from you. Also, I've always thought that I Cor. 15:51, 52 applied to the "first" Rapture and then I started to wonder if it didn't maybe apply to the "second" one because of "the last trump," but if we're all changed then there wouldn't be any believers left in their natural bodies to have the children that will be born during the Millenium. I'm confused. Mostly I just want to know that all of us who are believers will be together with the Lord at the end. Thanks for your website and for your help.

My reply

Most important thing first. Of all that the Father has given Christ, he will lose nothing.
I don't expect any true believer to accept the Mark of the Beast. That is why there will be martyrs.

I Thess. 4:16 says, "the trump of God." It is the first trump and applies to Rapture I.

I Cor. 15:52 says, "the last trump." Therefore it is later than the first trump. It applies to Rapture II.

These two trumps are the two silver trumpets of Nu. 10:2-4, "for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. And when they shall blow with them (both), ALL (as in I Cor. 15:51) the assembly shall assemble themselves to thee at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And if they blow but with one trumpet (as in I Thess. 4:16), then the princes (i.e., elders, Rev. 4:4), which are heads of the thousands of Israel, shall gather themselves unto thee."

Incoming Email

There are a couple of scriptures I have came upon after reading your books and I question if my interpretation could be correct. I do not like to take verses out of context but the following seem to fit exactly your interpretation of the Rapture and Tribulation. I would like to know if Joel 2 is referring to the day when the asteroid hits. The NRSV verses 1-3 & 6-8 sound to me like an asteroid or comet hitting earth. "Fire devours in front of them and behind them a flame burns. Before them the land is like the garden of Eden, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them"..... "each keeps to its own course, they do not swerve from their paths. They do not jostle one another, each keeps to its own track; they burst through the weapons and are not halted". It sounds like humans send up missiles to divert the asteroid and it doesn't work.

The second scripture is Micah 7. The NRSV says "Woe is me? For I have become like one who after the summer fruit has been gathered, after the vintage has been cleaned, finds no cluster to eat; there is no first-ripe fig for which I hunger. The faithful have disappeared from the land, and there is no one left who is upright". KJV uses perished instead of disappeared. This sounds to me like the Rapture I has just taken place and a carnal Christian is feeling the torment of being left behind. Micah 7:4 KJV says "The day of thy watchman and they visitation cometh: now shall be their perplexity". Chapter 7 goes on to describe a very corrupt, violent people. It sounds like the days of Noah to me. Is this describing what it sounds like or is this another story of judgement and God's wrath toward a disobedient Israel and has nothing to do with end times?

I was very happy to use the time zone feature of your website. I know now that 6:00 p.m. in Jerusalem is 10:00 a.m. in my time zone. With 5/31/98 on a Sunday, and 10:00 a.m. as a potential starting time for the Rapture, it will be interesting (to say the least) to see what may be going on inside churches on Sunday morning and the rest of the world on that day! Suddenly, it seems to make sense that Jesus would come for his Gentile Bride on the Christian Sabbath not the Jewish Sabbath.

My reply

> I would like to know if Joel 2 is referring to the day when the asteroid hits.

Yes. It is that Feast of Trumpets that begins the millennial Day of the Lord.

> The second scripture is Micah 7. The NRSV says "Woe is me? For I have become like
> one who after the summer fruit has been gathered, after the vintage has been cleaned,
> finds no cluster to eat; there is no first-ripe fig for which I hunger. The faithful have
> disappeared from the land, and there is no one left who is upright"....This sounds to me
> like the Rapture I has just taken place and a carnal Christian is feeling the torment of
> being left behind.

You are right. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

   Pro and Con 111   Or Return  Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@kiwi.net

send me e-mail now.

8641 Sugar Gum Road, Riverside, CA, 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110, FAX (909) 697-8960


© 1998 Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 5-29-98