Pro and Con 1363
Aurora, Stars, Meteor, Lake, Alaska (2007 Oct 9)
(Using a magnifier on the high resolution image, I can see the Pleiades Star Cluster on the right and the comet on the left below the beautiful green auroral light.)
Incoming e-mail, Re: "stuff" you might find interesting
The year 1958 A.D. was celebrated by the rabbis in Israel as a jubilee year (HaYobel Shenat), it succeeded in being incorporated into the pages of the local press back then. A brief bit of abecedarian arithmetic brings the observation 1958 + 49 = 2007-2008 as the year of jubilee. The next logical and obvious calculation is 1967 (the six day war, whereby Israel acquires all of Jerusalem, but confers a ‘tenant-type’ of dispensation to non-Jewish sites such as the al-oxsa – gadel oxta – mosque, a.k.a. the dome of the rock) + 40 = 2007. In 1517, the Ottoman Turks captured Jerusalem. On Chanukah, Kislev 25 – December 10, 1917 a British Field Marshall, Allenby, (First Viscount), the Title of Edmund Henry Hynman (1861-1936) emancipated Jerusalem from the Ottoman Turkish caliphate after 400 years. 30 years later, November 1947, the U.N. voted to allow for the nation of Israel by partitioning the Holy Land. In May 1948, the Jews went to the court of last resort and won their independence from surrounding Arab states. 450 years from 1517 (i.e. 1967 the "Fig tree" put forth leaves – Israel acquired land fourfold.). 490 years after 1517 is 2007. 490 is a key number in calculating Biblical time spans.
Before embarking on the probable season for the rapture it would be wise to clarify an item or two. What is the rapture? The etymology of our colloquial word rapture derives from the Latin "rapiemur" in the original Latin Vulgate Bible which was written circa 400 AD; Harpazo...is the Greek (Strong's Cat. #726 occurs 13 times in the RT, see: Mattityahu 11:12, 13:19; John 6:15, 10:12, 10:28f; Acts 8:39, 23:10; 2 Corinthians 12:2, 12:4; 1 Thessalonians 4:17; Jude 1:23; Revelation 12:5.) term, HaNatzyl (which is likely a variant of the Hebrew Nasaa is the Hebrew term, and "atchethaph" is the Aramaic term. The words "translated", "Caught Up"; a rapture by any other phrase is still a Divine Removal.
There is a present, pernicious and persistent error concerning the rapture; that it was concocted by a Scottish girl named Mary McDonald in the 1800’s, possibly under the influence of a Dispensationalist preacher named Nelson Darby...While it is true that there were such persons and that she claimed to have had an "end time" vision, the concept of rapture greatly preceded her lifetime. The EPHRAEM (306-373 AD) DOCUMENT was an early, common teaching of the pre-tribulation rapture. Excerpts follow: From Section 2: "For all the saints and elect of God are gathered, prior to the tribulation that is to come, and are taken to the Lord lest they see the confusion that is to overwhelm the world because of our sins." Section 6: "When therefore the end of the world comes, that abominable, lying and murderous one is born from the tribe of Dan. He is conceived from the seed of a man and from an unclean or most vile virgin, mixed with an evil or worthless spirit. But that abominable corrupter, more of spirits than of bodies, while a youth, the crafty dragon appears under the appearance of righteousness, before he takes the kingdom. Because he will be craftily gentile to all people, not receiving gifts, not placed before another person, loving to all people, quiet to everyone, not desiring gifts, appearing friendly among close friends, so that men may bless him, saying; - he is a just man, not knowing that a wolf lies concealed under the appearance of a lamb, and that a greedy man is inside under the skin of a sheep. But when the time of the abomination of his desolation begins to approach, having been made legal, he takes the empire, and, just as it is said in the Psalms: -They have been made for the undertaking for the sons of Loth, the Moabites and the Amanitas shall meet him first as their king. Therefore when he receives the kingdom, he orders the Temple of God to be rebuilt for himself, which is in Jerusalem, who, after coming into it, he shall sit as God and order that he be adored by all nations, since he is carnal and filthy and mixed with worthless spirit and flesh. Then that eloquence shall be fulfilled of Daniel the prophet; -And he shall not know the God of their fathers, and he shall not know the desires of women." Section 8: ",,,, Because there will be in those days lack of bread and water, and no one is able to sell or to buy of the grain of the fall harvest, unless he is one who has the serpentine sign on the forehead or on the hand." Section 9: ,,, "He (God) sends to them consolatory proclamation by His attendants, the prophets Enoch and Eliyahu, who, while not yet tasting death, are the servants for the heralding of the Second Coming of Christ, and in order to accuse the enemy."
Early believers professed that at the end of 6,000 years of history, Christ would return and reign for 1,000 years (referred to as the Millennium). These included Barnabas (c. A.D. 100), Justin Martyr and Irenaeus (c. A.D. 150), Lactantius (c. A.D. 325), and Methodius, Bishop of Tyre (c. A.D. 300). For example, Barnabas wrote: "As there had been 2,000 years from Adam to Abraham, and 2,000 from Abraham to Christ; so there will be 2,000 years for the Christian era and then would come the Millennium.". Church father Irenaeus wrote concerning a belief of the early church: "For the day of the Lord is as a thousand years; and in six days created things were completed; it is evident, therefore, that they will come to an end at the sixth thousand years.". Lactantius, tutor of the son of the Roman Emperor Constantine, categorically stated in his Book of Divine Institutes, Chapter 14: "let the philosophers know that the six thousandth year is not yet completed; and when this number is completed, the consummation must take place."
Rabbit trails (6 immediately below): the 1967 6-day war prophetic?
In one day in November 1947, the U.N. votes for the partitioning of ‘Palestine’, creating the nation of Israel. In May 1948 a one-day was fought Israel’s Arab neighbors and prevailed.
#1. (Isaiah 66:8 MKJV) Who has heard a thing like this? Who has seen things like these? Will the earth be brought forth in one day? Or will a nation be born at once? For Zion travailed and also brought forth her sons.
Chaim Weizmann (1874-1952), Russian-born chemist and zealous pioneer for those who longed to create a homeland for Jews in diaspora. Weizmann became the first president (1949-1952) of modern Israel. Weizmann was born in Motol, Russia (now in Belarus). In 1910 he became a British subject. Weizmann along with Theodor Herzl, (1860-1904), [A Jewish writer and journalist], were together virtually responsible for the emergence and revival of Hebrew, for reviving and re-establishing the virtually defunct language of Hebrew from the brinks of extinction and obscurity to the modern, popular language it is today.
#2. Zephaniah 3:9 For then will I turn to the peoples a pure language [Most likely Hebrew, through the exhaustive efforts and promotion of Chaim Weizmann], that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve Him with one consent.". Weizmann was an prominent figure early leader of the efforts of restoring a national homeland for Hebrews. He was instrumental in securing proclamation in 1917 by the British government of the Balfour Declaration, endorsing the establishment of a Jewish national home in the Holy Land. Weizmann moved to Palestine in 1934. During World War II (1939-1945), he was honorary adviser to the British ministry of supply. In 1948 he was named president of the provisional government of Israel; the following year he became the first president. The Weizmann Institute of Science was founded in 1949, and Weizmann was appointed director. His autobiography is entitled Trial and Error (1949).
In the 6-day war June 5-10, 1967, on June 7th, Jerusalem reverted back into the hands of the Jews. Israel took the West Bank, Gaza, Jerusalem & other land; it grew 4X in land area, The Fig tree grew, it put forth leaves.
#3, #3A, #3B, #4.
#3. (Luke 21:24 RV) And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led captive into all the nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles [Gentiles include Arab occupiers] be fulfilled.
#3A. (Matthew 24:32 MKJV) Now learn a parable of the fig tree. When its branch is still tender and puts out leaves, you know that summer is near.
(Mark 13:28 MKJV) And learn the parable of the fig tree: when her branch is still tender and puts out leaves, you know that summer is near.
At no other point, since the destruction of the Second Temple where by the Jews HAD TO BE IN JERUSALEM (and not in Uganda as some early 1900’s British diplomats tried to foist on the Hebrews) in order to literally say the following words to Yeshua:
(Matthew 23:39 MKJV) For I say to you, You shall not see Me from now on until you say, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord."
(Luke 13:35 MKJV) Behold, your house is left to you desolate. And truly I say to you, You will not see Me until it come when you say, Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.
Vehicle throngs, accidents, and road rage would mark the appearance of Messiah. #3B. The streets of Jerusalem are glutted with traffic. Nahum 2:3 The shield of his mighty ones has become red; the mighty men are in scarlet; the chariots flame like iron torches IN THE DAY OF HIS PREPARATION. And the cypresses are made to quiver. 4 The chariots rage madly in the streets; they shall run to and fro in the open squares. Their appearance is like torches; they dart about like lightnings.
Humanity seems to have entered a time funnel, bouncing and ricocheting ever inward off the interior walls of the narrowing neck of this time funnel. However, this funnel has no outlet; it is more of a "V" than an open bottomed "Y". There are numerous other chronographic wheels within wheels keeping time and drawing humanity inexorably closer to an appointed time. Couple these above points with the following:
When scripture says: (Matthew 24:36 ASV) But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only.", (Mark 13:32 ASV) But of that day or that hour knoweth no one, not even the angels in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." The term "that day" is used in the same sense as in the First Testament (FT) and it is virtually ubiquitously a reference to the "Day of the Lord" and NOT the Rapture, as they are two separate events.
#4. The date of the Second Coming (not the rapture, but when Yeshua puts His Foot on the Mount of Olives.) WAS CLEARLY STIPULATED BY THE PROPHET DANIEL. Once the antichrist puts an end to sacrifices and sets up the abomination that causes desolation, if one is still on earth, take out a four-year calendar and then count and mark off: Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the desolating abomination set up, a thousand two hundred and ninety days shall occur. 12 Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.
We are to watch, indeed Nisan 16th, HaBikkurim, the feast of firstfruits is COMMANDED to be an all night vigil: Exodus (NIV partial) 12:42 It is a night to be much observed unto Jehovah for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of vigil unto Jehovah, to be much observed of all the children of Israel throughout their generations." If Martha, Mary and the Talmidim had literally kept this vigil over Yeshua’s tomb, they would have been eyewitnesses to the resurrection.
Another error is that at Shavuot, some separate entity called the "church" was formed. Not so! Paul did not graft gentiles into a Christian "church". Paul grafted gentiles into what the Septuagint calls "the ekklesia of Israel", an already cultivated Olive tree – see LXX Lev 8:3; Num 20:8; Deut 4:10; 9:10; 18:16; 23:1ff, 8; 31:12, 28, 30; Josh 8:30; Judg 20:2; 21:5, 8; 1 Sam 17:47; 19:20; 1 Kgs 8:14, 22, 55, 65; 1 Chr 13:2, 4; 28:2, 8; 29:1, 10, 20; 2 Chr 1:3, 5; 6:3, 12f; 7:8; 10:3; 20:5, 14; 23:3; 28:14; 29:23, 28, 31f; 30:2, 4, 13, 17, 23ff; Ezra 2:64; 10:1, 8, 12, 14; Neh 5:7, 13; 7:66; 8:2, 17; 13:1; Esth 4:16; Job 30:28; Ps 22:22, 25; 26:5, 12; 35:18; 40:9; 68:26; 89:5; 107:32; 149:1; Prov 5:14; Eccl 1:1f, 12; 7:27; 12:8ff; Lam 1:10; Joel 2:16; Mic 2:5. The "ekklesia" always existed, and it started with Israel.
THE VERY BEST ASSESSMENT OF THE TIME OF RAPTURE BASED ON A COLLAGE OF ALL KNOWN DATA
1) In several places the KJV is improperly rendered, here is one: Isaiah 13:3 "I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.". The word the redactors translated as "anger" is Hebrew "Api, or Aphi" meaning "nose" or "nostrils". Isaiah 13:3 is about the rapture and should read: I have appointed my sanctified ones, And I have invited (called forth) my excellent ones to my nose (face) even to come up [make aliyah] to My High Place. The ‘calling forth’ is summoning up the dead in Messiah. The ‘sanctified ones’ are those who will preach with Apostolic power in the months leading up to the resurrection of the dead.
2) The astronomical event called the Saros is a 12-month span of time that contains 7 eclipses. Also the Hebrew calendar should be based on it, as it is a Fibonacci sequence: 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21,,,. The Fibonacci sequence/ratio is seen in a staggering number of patterns. Phi = 1.618033 and is on a comparable level with pi (3.14159,,,) and e (2.7182,,,). Consider: that the month, day, and time that Ezekiel saw the Shekinah Glory depart from Jerusalem (i.e. The Mount of Olives), was the same month, day, and hour Yeshua (Matthew 27:51ff) departed from the Mount of Olives. Many other resurrected dead also departed earth at that very same moment. It was 40 days after His resurrection, or as Genesis has it, the 27th day of the second month. Before the destruction of the second Temple, the 40th day after firstfruits (Abib 16) i.e. the 27th day of the second month was observed as a Holy day. The Shekinah Glory and Yeshua departed from the Mount of Olives on the 27th day of the second month in the year that began a new 18-year Saros cycle. The 12-month year from February 2007 to February 2008 is a Saros period.
3) The "Sign of the prophet Jonah". Many see the ‘sign of the prophet Jonah’ (KJVMatthew 12:39, 16:4; KJVLuke 11:29.) as foreshadowing Yeshua’s resurrection on the third day, in the same fashion as Jonah was regurgitated by the great fish on the third day (Jonah 1:17-3:3). However, there is more to the ‘sign of the prophet Jonah’. After emerging from the great fish, Jonah preached for forty days. So did Yeshua and many others: KJVMatthew 27:51 "And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.". These people, along with Jesus, preached for forty days and were then raptured. The date of Jesus’ ascension was well known in advance, the 40th day after resurrection. That people will know the rapture is approaching in the "rapture" of Elijah: KJV2 Kings 2:3 "And the sons of the prophets that were at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace. 4 And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Jericho. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they came to Jericho. 5 And the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.". The sign that the rapture is 40 days (and "trumps" – 1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump:".) away is the rising of the dead in Christ.
4) As many are aware, the #18 in Hebrew stands for Chai – life. In giving monetary gifts, Jews give in integer multiples of Chai. It is not coincidental that the Saros has 18 years in it. Anyway, returning to Yeshua and the Shekinah in their departures. In the 14 months PRECEDING their departure, there was a 12-month period, wherein seven eclipses took place. A month or two passed then began Abib (Nisan) 1. Abib 16th came and 40 days later the ascension occurred. Since God has basically said many times, ‘If you want to know what I’m going to do, look to when and what I have already done, so simple a child could recognize the pattern. The Shekinah Glory and Yeshua both departed (different years of course) on the 40th day after firstfruits at 6 PM Jerusalem time. The Apostles, standing on the Mount of Olives at 6 PM on the 27th day of the second month, and Ezekiel looking at the same spot, ALL saw Divinity depart on the same day and the exact same hour, 6 PM, morning time for Hebrews! Following are the associated (and in some areas abbreviated, designated by 3 ,,,’s) passages: Ezekiel 8:16 "And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD’S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east. 17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? [The present body of believers has some errors also. Sadly, several denominations deny that the Afikoman, the unleavened communion host is the literal body of Christ. Instead of insisting upon the real presence of Jesus. By insisting that communion is mere symbolism they tacitly argue for the "REAL ABSENCE" of Jesus in the communion victuals. The real presence is scriptural and demonstrable from the words utilized by Paul. The word Paul employs in Corinthians is Greek: SOMA, as in psychoSOMATIC illness. However, the Greek is not the only language available by which wording can be verified. The same passage is also retrievable from the Aramaic Peshitta. The Aramaic Peshitta is an uncontested MSS and it uses the Aramaic "Nidah," which means the literal body. In addition, many churches put the precious Blood of Christ in disposable plastic or paper cups! After drinking, there is some Blood lining the cup, BUT IT GETS DISCARDED! Paul warns people not to be nonchalant with the elements of communion. This is not meant to point fingers at anyone, however we must all acquire a greater sentience of Holiness as we do not want to be the stewards who get evicted from the wedding feast.] for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.,,, 9:3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer’s inkhorn by his side; 4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done [Those who mourn because of the abundance of sin are marked. JUDGMENT STARTED AT THE TEMPLE: JUDGMENT BEGINS WITH THE HOUSE OF GOD! SEE: 1 Peter 4:17 "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?". KJVRevelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Even though the Glory of God departs in Ezekiel chapter 8, IT RETURNS IN Ezekiel 48:35! Note ALSO that the time of Yeshua’s setting His foot on the Mount of Olives can be precisely determined. Using a 4-year calendar and the 12th chapter of Daniel, count off 1.290 days from the time that the antichrist puts an end to sacrifices in Jerusalem. Blessed is the man who makes it to the 1335th day.
4a) Traditionally, rabbis have always seen Yom HaTeruah as Judgment Day for the entire world.] in the midst thereof.,,, 10:20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. 22 ¶ Then did the cherubims [In This account it is cherubim, With Jesus it was two men, Greek: ‘aner’, most likely Moses and Eliyahu – see Mount of Transfiguration, see two men greeting women at Jesus’ tomb, Luke 24:1-5] lift up their wings, and the wheels beside them; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above. 23 And the glory of the LORD went up from the midst of the city, and stood upon the mountain which is on the east side of the city [THE MOUNTAIN ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE CITY IS THE MOUNT OF OLIVES]. 24 Afterwards the spirit took me up, and brought me in a vision by the Spirit of God into Chaldea, to them of the captivity. So the vision that I had seen went up from me. 25 Then I spake unto them of the captivity all the things that the LORD had shewed me." In the following chapters of Ezekiel God spells out the Judgment on Jerusalem, and for the next SEVEN YEARS, things get progressively worse for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, until the seventh year when Nebuchadnezzar sacks the city! SOUND FAMILIAR? It should, it is the preview of the antichrist.
5) Now for the account from the Book of Acts: Acts 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up,,, 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: 4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. 5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days hence. 6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. Some other verses RE: the Mount of Olives are: KJV2 Samuel 15:30 "And David [A type of Christ] went up by the ascent of mount Olivet, and wept as he went up [This is the same location where Yeshua "sweat blood".], and had his head covered, and he went barefoot: and all the people that was with him covered every man his head, and they went up, weeping as they went up.", KJVNehemiah 8:15 "And that they should publish and proclaim in all their cities, and in Jerusalem, saying, Go forth unto the mount, and fetch olive branches, and pine branches, and myrtle branches, and palm branches, and branches of thick trees, to make booths, as it is written.". [Although Nehemiah here is speaking of Sukkot, the branches collected were the same as were laid before the feet of Jesus on "Palm" Sunday.]. KJVZechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, [His feet shall touch down on the exact same spot from which He ascended] which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.". KJVMatthew 24:3 "And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of days? [The Mount of Olives is associated with ascension and the eschaton.]. KJVMark 11:1 & Luke 19:29 "And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his disciples [The next time Yeshua sends forth two disciples, it will be the two witnesses of Revelation 11:3], KJVActs 1:12 "Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a Sabbath day’s journey.". [One day to get there and one day for the return is about 2,000 years].
6) The word rendered "then" in 1 Thessalonians 4:17 is Koine Greek: ‘epeita’, Aramaic: ‘hydyn’, Latin: ‘diende’ is much more correctly rendered "afterwards" (in the case of the rapture the "afterwards" = 40 days). Next is the excerpt from 1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then <1899> [The Greek and Aramaic words here are far better rendered "After a while"] we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. The 40th day after the feast of firstfruits.
The statistics regarding the eclipses of 2007-2008 are:
THE SAROS: 7 ECLIPSES IN A 12 MOMTH+ SPAN
Saturday (Shabbat) February 17, 2007
Saturday (Shabbat) March 3, 2007
Monday March 19, 2007
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Thursday, February 21, 2008
In addition, The First Day of the First Hebrew Month is Abib (Nisan) 1, 5768 (6015 Anno Mundi; 2,454,563 Julian Day Calendar) = Sunday, April 6, 2008.
The Resurrection of the Dead (in Messiah, 1 Thessalonians 4:16) Abib 16, 5768 = Monday, April 21, 2008. Some likely "resurrecters" may be the Apostles themselves, etc. [Matthew 27:50 "Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up his spirit. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.".].
40 days later = the 26/27th day of the Second month = Iyar 26/27 = Saturday May 31, 2008 = JUDGMENT DAY FOR THE ‘EKKLESIA’ = RAPTURE.
The Time of Rapture will be exactly 6 PM Jerusalem time = 11:00 AM E.S.T. = 8:00 AM P.S.T. This is the time Ezekiel saw the Shekinah depart, as He did not see the Glory depart at night-time, neither did the Apostles see Christ depart at night, rather it was 6 PM, the beginning of the next day for Hebrews.
As one group departs on that day, there will be a second resurrection, but this one you do not want to be around for: Revelation 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:" Over the years many have done violence to the meaning of the words of Revelation, calling it ‘just metaphor’ or ‘just allegory’. Since the plagues described in Revelation were not commonplace in the last 2,000 years, in order to ‘have these plagues "added to" one’s life, that one in all likelihood will have to be here to really experience them. So it looks like some heavy duty "wordsmiths" will be here to add to the confusion of false teachings in the end of days.
The birth of Yeshua was preceded was a saros. The Earliest age that a man could become High Priest was age 30; Yeshua began His ministry at age 30. He ministered 7 years (Since the antichrist gets 7 years, and he can only imitate what God has done before, it is "scriptologically" correct that Yeshua must have had 7 years. Isaac was 37 when his father Abraham would have sacrificed him. Yeshua died at age 37. When Yeshua was 36, a saros preceded his execution and re-birth with a glorified body.). Man maintained calendars may be flawed, hence date errors can creep into calculations; however, eclipses are NOT subject to miscalculations made by man. Astronomical time keeping is totally independent of humanity’s machinations, whether correct or not.
If this posting is still available when the antichrist arises, take note. On Sunday, Abib 10th, Yeshua entered Jerusalem. On Abib 12th, Yeshua performed "Bediqat Chametz", He purged His house of leaven – drove out the moneychangers [Matthew 21:12ff; Mark 11:15ff; John 2:15ff.], etc. On Abib 13th He was executed on a stake. On Abib 16th, Saturday evening around 5-6 PM, He arose (The phrase ‘on the first day of the week’, is a hallucination of translation. The Aramaic Peshitta and the Greek are clear, it was Shabbat. Yeshua taught on Shabbat, He healed on Shabbat, He is Lord of the Shabbat, so to conclude that the ‘ultimate physical healing’, i.e. resurrection, transpired on the Sabbath.). The antichrist [An Egyptian-Hebrew Danite – see Leviticus 24:10-23. He is presently residing in the Syria-Jordan region and is 28/29 years old, part of Hamas/HezbAllah organization; he "worships" the ‘god of forces’, i.e. military might – Allah | Azazel; where one gets 72 virgins for military/kamikaze/suicide deeds– see Daniel 11:38.] will enter Jerusalem on Abib 10 [Sunday, April 1st, 2012 (April Fool’s Day)] 5772. He will enter the "Temple", in Jerusalem on Abib 13th (Julian Day Calendar = 2456022) and declare himself to be god; he is the ultimate ‘piece of leaven’ in God’s House. At that moment Daniel’s time table kicks in: KJVDaniel 12:11 "And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. [The astronomically accurate Tishri 1, Yom HaTeruah The Day of the Blowing of Trumpets – Tishri 1), 2015 = Wednesday, October 14, 2015 = 2457310 Julian Day Calendar = The Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord = Armageddon. ] 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days [Saturday - Shabbat, November 28th, 2015 = 2457352 Julian Day Calendar].".
Amos 4:12 "Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel."
Y’va-reh-cha-cha Ah-doe-nigh v’yeesh-m’reh-cha, Ya-air Ah-doe-nigh, pa-navh ay-leh-cha vee-choo-neh-ka, Yee-sa Ah-doe-nigh pa-nahv al-leh-cha ve-ya-sem l’cha Shalom. (Numbers 6:24-26). The Lord bless you and keep you, The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious unto you, The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.
Pro and Con 1364 Or Return
Contact me for more information at: email@example.com
8641 Sugar Gum Rd, Riverside, CA 92508, USA; (951) 653-4110
© 1996-2007, Marilyn J. Agee