Pro and Con 308

Uploaded 4-21-99, PM

Incoming Email

I looked up Matthew 24:36-39 because my friend and I had a mild argument about this verse and my friend said that the verses about the days of Noah were talking about how everyone else didn't know but then I told my friend that those who were drinking and going about their lives never came on the ark and consequently died. My friend argued that since in the previous verse it said that no one knew the hour or day and in a way he said that it was an example. What is your opinion on this series of verses. I remembered about the verses when I was reading Pro and Con 258. Thanks

My reply

The word "knoweth" in Mt. 24:36 is present tense. In the day that it was stated, no man knew the day or hour. Jesus knew for he was not just a man. However, he did not want it known at that time. It was reserved for us here at the end of the age to try to find out. It does not say that no one will ever know. It does not even say that no one knows the year or month.

Verse 36 starts out with "But," which indicates a break in the continuity. What follows the break may not hinge directly to that which precedes it. In my writing, I often use "However" to indicate the same thing. I could say, "I want to watch TV, but I'd better not," or, "I want to watch TV, however I'd better not." Either way, there is a bit of a break in thought.

Let's look at Mt. 24:35f and see where the breaks that start verses are located. Also, notice the sections that do hang together. It says,

35 "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 BUT of that DAY AND HOUR knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." (The coming of the Spirit of Christ on Pentecost had not yet taken place, so neither the Church nor the association of Pentecost with his coming to the Church could yet be understood.)

37 "BUT as the days of Noe were, so shall the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark.
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what HOUR your Lord doth come." (In this section, DAY has been dropped. With this added information, it seems that the day can be known, but not the hour. At first, Noah knew the year [120 years, Gen. 6:3]. Later on, he knew the day ['yet seven days,' Gen. 7:4], but not the hour that the Lord would come and shut the door. The seven days for us may be Sivan 1, Sun. [first day of the week], May 16, to Sivan 7, Sat. [last day of the week], May 22.)

43 "BUT know this, that if the goodman (pastor) of the house (church) had known in what WATCH (this seems to indicate that it will be during the night) the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore BE YE ALSO READY: for in such an HOUR as ye think not the Son of man cometh." (Does this refer back to the WATCH of the night? Has it been narrowed down here to night?)

Incoming Email

Valerie Skrzyniak wrote:
I hope you and yours are well, I still remember you in my daily prayers. I just wanted to send you something interesting in regards to that WONDERFUL RAINBOW YOU SAW AWHILE BACK AND THE INTERESTING CORRELATION IT HAS WITH JOHN TNG'S STUDIES. IT IS VERY INTERESTING. ESPECIALLY HIS REPLY TO MY POST. PLEASE EXCUSE MY TYPO ERRORS IN THE POST AS I WAS IN A HURRY WHEN I SENT IT.

Click on below:
http://web.singnet.com/~spirit5/letters/apr99/valeries420.htm

I sure would like your comments on it also. I very much value your opinions, as you show yourself to be approved by all the long and hard studying you've done throughout the years.

It does not matter to me if the Rapture has on May 21st, May 22nd (as you seem to favour this date) or May 23rd or any other day in the near future. All I know it can't be long now, He is near even at the door.

Hope to meet you soon in glory! Agape, Valerie.
---
Valerie Skrzyniak (20 Apr) "MjAgee's Rainbow, John'Tng 's "5-21" Rainbow study revealed"
Hi John & All

This is something that struck me out of the BLUE, if you know what I mean, MJ Agee's reply to my post on her web site P & C's 257 and your wonderful and revealing study on "Sky Blue #21 and Yeshua 21.

On my original post to Marilyn I had omitted to give the complete vision of the #21 as I was solely concentrating on the number itself instead of the complete vision, the SKY BLUE colour as well. Something prompted me to e-mail her and give it to her completely. I had no peace about until I did, I gave her the complete vision which she had posted on her P & C 282.

Shortly after that I was prompted to send it to your web site which I did.

A Strange thing happen on the first post in January #257, #21 he reply was not significant or unusually at the time, but now at the present, I don't know how to explain it.

Her reply to the number 21 I say that night before in prayer is awesome now: I will quote part of it: She says " Good thinking. I finally got the date of Pentecost nailed down today. Just uploaded 256. What a day it has been. SAW THE MOST WONDERFUL RAINBOW. YOU'LL READ ABOUT IT ON 256. YOUR #21 IS INTERESTING, especially since for me it could be the day before. I think it would be Jerusalem time and I am in California.

THE RAPTURE IS AS THE DAYS OF NOAH SO IS THE RAINBOW. TO SEE ONE SUCH AS I NEVER SAW BEFORE OR EVEN THOUGHT POSSIBLE, ON THE SAME DAY I FINALLY GOT THE DATE OF PENTECOST STRAIGHT IN MY HEAD IS AWESOME. GOD IS GOOD." (Emphasis are my) By the way she saw the rainbow the day she posted my e-mail or on the very day I had my vision, Wow. Was God trying to remind me at that time to give the COMPLETE VISION which I had failed to at the time or was there something more to it?

John, this is this a strange coincidence or is there something more too this?. Let me explain further.

Shortly, afterwards when I sent you my post "Sky Blue #21" You did the most superb studies "5-21" "SKY BLUE #21" & "YESHUA 21" at which time you mentioned THE RAINBOW & RAPTURE, AND THAT THE 5TH COLOUR OF RAINBOW IS BLUE.

WHY WOULD GOD SHOW MARILYN SUCH EXTRODINARY RAINBOW, LIKE SHE HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND SHORLTLY AFTERWARDS LAY IN ON YOUR HEART TO MENTION IT IN YOUR STUDY? WHY WOULD HE PROMPT ME TO GIVE MY COMPLETE VISION, BEFORE I HAD PEACE OVER ?

BOTH OF YOU SEE THE RAINBOW & RAPTURE AS BEING HAND IN HAND A SIGN, MAYBE ALSO TODAY AS A COVENANT TO US THIS DAY ALSO, THAT HE IS COMING AND IS EVEN AT THE DOOR AND WE ARE LIVING IN LIKE THE DAYS OF NOAH WERE, RIGHT NOW.

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS ON IT JOHN. IN HIS LOVE Valerie

Thanks, Valerie. That's interesting. Last month, I asked the LORD for 5 rainbows just before you wrote. That was not the first time I made such a request to the LORD. Last year I asked for one rainbow before the day was over, the LORD gave me hundreds of little rainbows in the night! Well, this time I thought my faith has increased so I asked for 5 rainbows before the end of March. Immediately your post came. (I didn't see any rainbows last month.) Plus a couple of other coincidences, the answer to my request may have been answered without the actual rainbows. I hope it is confirmation about our soon departure.

John

My reply

>> THE RAPTURE IS AS THE DAYS OF NOAH SO IS THE RAINBOW. TO SEE ONE SUCH AS I NEVER SAW BEFORE OR EVEN THOUGHT POSSIBLE, ON THE SAME DAY I FINALLY GOT THE DATE OF PENTECOST STRAIGHT IN MY HEAD IS AWESOME. GOD IS GOOD.">>

Valerie, I get the feeling that the Lord is trying to tell us something, if we can only understand it right. Both you and John emphasized that the #21 was SKY BLUE. What does that mean? The sky is only blue in the daytime. In the early days, Sivan 7 started at SUNSET or 6:00 PM. The sky would no longer be blue after sunset on Sivan 7 (May 22) began.

Many times, I only learn something, or am reminded of something, in the nick of time to be able to use it as a stepping stone to build on. Today is such a time. Look at the first email reply on Pro and Con 308. Here is the way it ended:

>>43 "BUT know this, that if the goodman (pastor) of the house (church) had known in what WATCH (this seems to indicate that it will be during the night) the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore BE YE ALSO READY: for in such an HOUR as ye think not the Son of man cometh." (Does this refer back to the WATCH of the night? Has it been narrowed down here to night?)>>

I only saw clearly that this final point was depicted in this particular passage as I wrote it. Then as I sent that email, I received yours. Coincidence? I think not. We learn line upon line, precept upon precept, as the Holy Spirit guides us into all truth.

With "night" in my mind, I start to read your email about the SKY BLUE 21. I see the contrast between night and day. The sky is only sky blue in the daytime. Is this to keep me from jumping to the conclusion that it has to be night here?

When Sivan 7 rolls around at 6:00 PM, the watches of the 12 hours of night begin in Israel. However, 10 hours behind Israel here in California, it will be 8:00 PM, May 21. It would be around sunset and the sky might not still show blue. I don't know the exact time of sunset that day.

However, let's consider midnight in Israel, as in the parable of the ten virgins. Ten hours before that would be 2:00 PM, May 21 here. It would still be SKY BLUE 21 here. Maybe midnight in Israel is the time. The rest may have to figure the difference according to which time zone they live in.

Incoming Email

Last night whilst reading my bible I found this reference in Job 38:32 "Canst thou bring forth Mazz'-a-roth in his season? Or canst thou guide Arc-tu-rus with his sons"? My book on stars says Arc-tu- rus is greek for Bootes the Herdsman. You say it is one of the stars in the Bootes constellation....do you suppose this is about the Gamma Ray Burst of 23rd January 1999? And who would you think were his sons, the other stars in this constellation?

I know that the verse before in Job 38:31 was foretelling people in Jobs day that Plei-a-des is a banded system. The only one in space ie: not moving outwards as others do. Yet another scientific fact of the bible, when no telescope existed to verify it!! God's bible is truly wonderful.

My reply

Mazzaroth means the 12 signs (of the zodiac). In my Table of the Proper Names in the Old and New Testaments, Arcturus (a star in the knee of Bootes and a name that may have also been used for the whole constellation) means A GATHERING TOGETHER. Wow! In Chris Patrick's "The Zodiac Conspiracy," it means HE COMES. Both suggest the Rapture.

Virgo is the main constellation of this area. The Son of God was born of a virgin. There are three decans associated with Virgo, Coma (the desired son), Centaurus (the despised) and Bootes (the coming shepherd). All fit the story of Christ, and son fits.

In Virgo is the star Spica, an ear or seed of corn. The Hebrew name is Zerah, the seed, the same word used in Gen. 3:14,15). There is also Zavijaveh, gloriously beautiful. Al Murredin, who shall come down or have dominion, was called by the Chaldeans Vindemiatrix, the son or branch who cometh. The Greek name was Prometheus, the deliverer or branch who cometh.

In Coma, the desired or longed for son, a virgin is seated holding and feeding a a child. The eighth century Arabian astonomer, Albumazer, said that the child has a Hebrew name of "IHESU, with the signification IEZA, which in Greek is called Christos." This in spite of this man not being Christian. The star Hazanethon, the branch, is over the child.

In Centaurus is Alpha Centauri. The ancient name was Toliman, the heretofore and the hereafter (i.e., the first and the last). Proxima is the pierced. The Greeks called Centaurus Chiron, the pierced.

Then Bootes means the coming shepherd. All of these together tell the story. As pictured, Bootes (Christ) is about to hook the Corona (crown) with his shepherd's crook and strike Serpens with a weapon. Sounds like end-time prophecy.

> do you suppose this is about the Gamma Ray Burst of 23rd January 1999?

Yes. I think this sign was in Bootes for a good reason. Christ, the good shepherd, is coming.

> Job 38:32

I opened my Bible and what do you think is on the opposite page? "Job 37:21 says, "And now men see not the BRIGHT LIGHT which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them." Job is thought by some to be the oldest book in Scripture. The bright light was already on its way when it was written. It sure looks like the Lord revealed it 120 days before the Rapture as a sign of our GATHERING TOGETHER.

Incoming Email

I did considerable research on "Gamma Ray Bursts" as you described them in your earlier P & Cs. Note: I use Hebrew "word search" software written by Computronic. As you know, "word searches" are a very legitimate method of study, where numerous words can be found in the original Bible texts.

All of the "words" that I found in my study have been located in Isaiah chapter 33. In my Bible, this chapter heading is titled "Woe to the Spoiler of Jerusalem (Assyria)"  I think that this "gamma ray burst" may have something to do with the rapture of the bride of Christ and with war in the Middle East, in particular, Jerusalem. I tried to find words that would be applicable to the "gamma ray burst" phenomena. It is amazing the number of words related to this in just one chapter of Isaiah. Listed below are the words that I have found, which I indicate with "quotation marks". Please note that I used my imagination to "arrange" a story that may make sense of these "gamma ray bursts". Please read the story:

In God's "house" ("Heaven") in the "sky", a "GRB" ("Gamma" "ray" "wave") did "glow" "dim" in the "sky". The scientists at "NASA" and at "KECK" observatories did "see" and "view" this event and described the GRB as extremely "hot".

The "Lion" of the tribe of Judah did "roar" his "Word" as "one" "sign" of the "sword" "soon" to come. We did "see" his "arrow" in the "heaven".

"USA" and "NATO" will "soon" use "tank", "troop", and "bomb" in an "air" "war" against "Iraq" and "Iran". Millions of people will "view" this "war" on "TV" on "CNN" and "NBC".

Will Christ come "quick" for his bride on "May" "twotwo"?

Marilyn, I would like your response to this! Note that all of the words above in quotation marks were found in the Bible code in just on chapter 33 in Isaiah!

Now here is one more exciting thing I discovered! I found "Agee" encoded in Isaiah 28:10 and 13. Check this out and let me know what you think! Marilyn, I think that your end times ministry is so significant among Christians, that you will have a special place in heaven! Really!

My reply

Thanks for all this.

Agee is also in the surface text (II Sam. 23:11). So is Ed. In Jos. 22:34, they called the altar of witness Ed, which means witness. My husband's first name is Edgarell, witness for God. On shipboard coming home from Japan after WW II, he prayed for a wife. Soon after he got home, we met. His folks had moved across the street and two houses up the hill from our house, in staff quarters of Holston Ordinance Works, four miles out of town. Not knowing of the move, he knocked on the door of their old house at midnight. Was he ever surprised when strangers answered the door. The people had been alerted, so knew where to call.

We had lived in Terre Haute, Indiana, when I was in Jr. High. Because of the war, my dad changed from being a teacher and principal to working for Vigo Ordinance Works, south of Terre Haute. We moved into staff quarters there. Dad was later transferred as Safety Engineer to HOW near Kingsport, Tennessee. We lived in town for awhile, then moved to one of the 23 houses in the staff quarters. God had to do a bit of moving both families around to get us together. Ed's family had moved from Kingsport to Elizabethton to Kingsport to Detroit and back while he was in High School. Dad had wanted to move to California, but I hated to leave Kingsport before I finished High School, so he didn't.

Ed and I were meant to be together, and knew it right away. He asked me to marry him four days after our first date, and I said, "Yes." We have now passed our 52nd wedding anniversary. We have gotten along with each other better than any couple I have ever heard of, even when we worked side by side in our Spring Crest Drapery business. That is what happens when the Lord picks your mate.

I am so thankful that he prayed about it. I didn't, for I wasn't looking. I had my last year in High School to finish, and was planning for college. Well, I got there, but it wasn't exactly as planned. I worked in the UT bookstore in charge of Supplies while Ed got his degree. I got a Pht, pushed husband through. We lived in a trailer on campus. My intense studying was to come later, when we moved to La Mirada, CA. BIOLA built their La Mirada campus after we moved there. I can see the Lord's hand in it all. Ed's folks had moved out here first. From the time we visited them in Buena Park on vacation, we made plans to move out here too. There is no way we could have known before we moved that BIOLA would build in the city we decided to locate in. That fact changed my life. I couldn't stay out of their library's Seminary Collection very long. The Lord had it all planned.

Incoming Email

Re: LEFT BEHIND
bless you and also your husband Ed for all the work you two do and share with the rest of us. May He strengthen and encourage you all the more. My question to you is; do you know when for sure the last chance for a person to be saved is exactly. This has been a burden on my heart 'cause i know there are people who have not received the Lord Jesus as their savior and it really bothers me a great deal even though i have concluded that it is not up to me but it is in fact up to God and i do truly believe that He is in control. We hope to see your reply. Our prayers are with you.

My reply

Ed is such a sweetheart. He has put up with my constant studying, late hours, neglect of the house, waiting till he ran out of socks to wash, etc. I almost run to do what I have to do so I can get back to my computer. On the other side of the coin, I'm always ready to drop everything and do nice things for him. In addition, I walk with him, shop with him, take him to Cardiac Rehab, out to eat, go wherever he wants to go, etc. He does not go out without me. He is the one who said I ought to be on the Internet and signed us up. I read him all the emails that I know will be interesting to him, as well as my answers. He is a part of this. He gives me his ideas too. The only thing is, I use the computer. He doesn't. He had a couple of TIA's, small strokes, and could no longer play the piano or type. His eyesight is not as good as mine. It is easier for me to read emails to him than for him to strain to see the small type on the screen. He has a stool behind my right shoulder. He comes in at intervals and says with a smile on his face, "Well, what's going on?" He is interested. When I get something of interest to him, I run tell him, or print it out so both he and David can read it.

> do you know when for sure the last chance for a person to be saved is exactly.

I don't know exactly, but those that come to work in the eleventh hour of the day get a day's wages the same as those that worked all day. I assume that this applies to salvation because salvation is for all believers. Rewards are according to what we have done while filled with the Holy Spirit. We may have time for earning salvation or rewards as long as we are alive, in our right mind, and the Rapture has not yet begun to happen. However, no one knows what will happen to them in the next second. Nothing so important as getting right with God should be put off.

Incoming Email

Re: LEFT BEHIND
ps - you really surprised me, thanks again.

Incoming Email

Thank you Marilyn
Praise Jesus i was reminded of that one passage twice today, the one about not being pleased with drawing back, so thank you Lord also for your faithful servants Ed and Marilyn.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us and continue to continue soldiers. My husband reads your webpage daily and our friend today inquired about your findings, so we hope to gather and discuss these things together soon.

Y'shua Reigns

Incoming Email

Re: Will he leave any behind?
This may seem like a strange question for a fellow Christian, so hear goes. I have had a feeling, a sense of some great purpose in my life for a long time. I'm 43 years old, so this isn't something that started just a few years ago, but has been with me since I was young.

For probably the past 15 years or so I have had an occasional dream of the same subject, that I'm suppose to stay behind after the rapture. The dream is never the same, and doesn't come within any recurring time frame. I seemed to have had this type of dream more often in the last year. Finally about a month ago, I asked God to reveal to me the purpose of the dream. The message was I am suppose to stay behind after the rapture to lead those left behind. I know this flies in the face of conventional Christian belief when Christ returns. Everything that I have ever read or been told states that all true believers will go with him. Why would he tell me I'm suppose to stay? It seems strange in light of what I've been taught my entire life. Was this the Lord speaking to me or the great deceiver? There has only been 1 time in the past that I truly believe that God spoke to me, and that dealt with a promotion I received at work. He was right on, right down to my score on the test and my promotion sequence. Is what I'm feeling possible? Ever since I asked him to reveal the truth to me, I haven't had the dream. My family, wife and 2 children, walk in his light each day, we all have accepted Christ as our personal savior.
I don't know what to think, please help. In his service

My reply

> Everything that I have ever read or been told state that all true believers
> will go with him. Why would he tell me I'm suppose to stay? It seems strange
> in light of what I've been taught my entire life. Was this the Lord speaking
> to me or the great deceiver?

I do not think that all believers will go in the first Rapture. The wise virgins will go, and the foolish ones will stay. However, all will be with the Lord at the time of the second Rapture.

I do NOT think you are supposed to stay behind. Heb. 12:25 says, "See that ye REFUSE NOT him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we ESCAPE, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven."

You have to listen to Scripture over anything else to avoid being deceived. Luke 21:36 says, "WATCH ye therefore, and PRAY ALWAYS, that ye may be ACCOUNTED WORTHY to ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS (the Tribulation) that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." The word for escape is EKPHEUGO, "escape OUT OF or AWAY FROM." We get our word EXIT from the prefix, "EK." Strong's gives "vanish" as an alternate meaning for EKPHEUGO. From ESCAPE to VANISH, not the slightest hint of "survive through."

God will raise up his two witnesses and a host of others to teach during the Tribulation. We are to strive to enter in at the strait gate, i.e., be accounted worthy to escape the Tribulation. There is a special reward for being in that group. We are to be the Bride of Christ. All believers are in the Body of Christ, but it seems that not all believers are in the Bride of Christ. That honor must be deserved, and those that deserve it will have a special relationship with Christ. Don't miss it. Just as Eve was taken out of the body of Adam, I think the Bride will be taken out of the Body of Christ.

Strive to be worthy of having this special relationship with the Lord. His "wife hath made herself ready" (Rev. 19:7). Use I John 1:9, and then stay in fellowship with the Lord until the Rapture takes place.

> There has only been 1 time in the past that I truly believe that God spoke to me,
> and that dealt with a promotion I received at work. He was right on, right down
> to my score on the test and my promotion sequence. Is what I'm feeling possible?

Yes, but knowledge like that could be known by observing demons. It is not something to go by.

> Ever since I asked him to reveal the truth to me, I haven't had the dream.

That seems significant to me. Don't go by the dream. It could be a trick to trip you up and cause you to lose your greatest reward.

Incoming Email

This is concerning the percentage of Christians that make the first Rapture. Matt 13.1 tells the parable of the sower. Only twenty-five percent of the seed fell in good soil and took the word to heart. Maybe this is the percent raptured?

My reply

Thanks. Sounds reasonable.

   Pro and Con 309   Or Return  Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@pe.net

send me e-mail now.

8641 Sugar Gum Road, Riverside, CA, 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110


© 1998, 1999, Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 4-21-99