Pro and Con 445

Uploaded 1-21-00

Incoming Email

I am a theologue of seven years now and always enjoy reviewing other people's bible chronologies. In fact, one of my first encoungers with this topic was when I purchased one of your books called 'The End of the Age'. Being young and ill informed, I was very facinated by your commentaries. I'm curious to know if there are other calendars that you work with besides the Hebrew and Julian?

Also, have you reconciled your notes to the fact that your guess for the rapture has passed?

How does this effect the verse that deals with the fact that men are not supposed to know the day and hour?

Any indications as the the exact day and time that John of Patmos received his wonderful revelation?

Do you consider yourself among the top chronologers of the Word of God?

I hope you don't mind the questions. I'm just very curious to know how much research a person does before I buy into their work too much. Like I said, the book that you wrote was inspirational for the beginning of my chronological journey, and I'm very pleased to find that you have a web page and e-mail, but I find that your work contains theories that cannot be validated by many confirmations. I'm curious to know if you have any advancements? Please resonnd.

My reply

I have been studying as hard as I can go since at least 1960. I read a stack of books about 18" high every week for 7 years from the Seminary Collection at BIOLA. I go into things as deep as possible. When researching the birth of Christ, I read everything I could find, even rare books from the 1700's and old handwritten MSS written when an "s" was often made like an "f"--very hard to read. I read every book I could find on chronology without going back into the rare books and MSS.

Calendars I use include the Talmudic Jewish Calendar, the Julian and the Gregorian.

> Also, have you reconciled your notes to the fact that your guess for the rapture has passed?

My server is down. I have not gotten online since the wee hours last Monday. If I can ever get back on the Internet so I can UL again, I will have a new Home Page that will pretty well explain this. I think our days as the Body of Christ echo the days of the literal body of Jesus. He was 30 when he began his ministry and 33 when resurrected and ascended to Heaven.

For us, the Sign of the End of the Age was the Six-Day War in 1967. 1967 + 30 = 1997, the time of the beginning of our "space to repent" (Rev. 2:21). 1997 + 3 = 2000, when I expect us join those who have been resurrected and meet Jesus in the sky. Israel took the rest of Jerusalem on June 10, 1967. That + 30 + 3 = June 10, 2000. I hope that will be the Rapture. June 10,2000 is Saturday, Sivan 7, Pentecost. The Jews keep both Sivan 6 and Sivan 7.

> Any indications as the the exact day and time that John of Patmos received his wonderful
> revelation?

I have a hunch that since it was written as if the Rapture were at hand, and John played the part in the Preview in 1:10 and when he was caught up to Heaven in 4:1, he received it on Pentecost. It would be just like God to do something like that, but we don't know that it happened that way. It looks like 96 AD was the year. In 1:10, John said, "I was (lit., became) in the Spirit on the Lord's day." That could be the Day of Christ/Day of the Son of Man (Lu. 17:22), which is the day of the Rapture. It also could be the Saturday Sabbath or Sunday. It is not the millennial Day of the Lord.

> How does this effect the verse that deals with the fact that men are not
> supposed to know the day and hour?

Click on the FAQ link near the top of my Home Page for more of an explanation, but "knoweth" in Mt. 24:36 is present tense. It was true in the day in which it was stated. I think we not only can know, but should know. In Rev.3:3, Jesus warned the churches. He said, "If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee." Turn it around. What will we know if we do watch? I'm watching.

> Do you consider yourself among the top chronologers of the Word of God?

No. I have relied heavily on the work of Martin Anstey in his two volume work, "The Romance of Bible Chronology." I have checked and rechecked his work and think that of all the chronologers, he was the best. I have built on his work.

> I find that your work contains theories that cannot be validated by
> many confirmations. I'm curious to know if you have any advancements?

Besides what is in my 3 books and Web page, I will post the latest as a new Home Page as soon as I can get online again. I think this coming Pentecost will be our going home day. Agape

Incoming Email

Arutz-7 news, Jan. 9-12, RAIN RAISES KINNERET
The level of the Kinneret stands today at 213.12 meters below sea level, ten centimeters higher than it was a week ago. This is still 12 centimeters below the official "red line," and some five meters below the optimal level. Each centimeter represents 1.7 million cubic meters of water. The heavy rains of last week have ceased, although more rain is expected early this week.

Incoming Email

Re: your new home page...excellent!
I really like your new home page. It is thought provoking, well researched and thorough, just what we have come to expect from you. Thanks so much!

My reply

Thanks. I added some to it...So you don't have to read it again, here is all I can remember that I added:

Jesus only speaks in the 3rd year of the parable of the barren fig tree of Lu. 13:6-9. He only comes looking in the 1st and 2nd years. In the 3rd year, he says, "Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree" (Israel).

This 3rd year reminds me of Jesus, Peter, James and John in Gethsemane the night Jesus was taken prisoner. Jesus left them so he could pray alone and told them, "TARRY ye here, and WATCH." What did they do but go to sleep. "And he COMETH (1st time), and findeth them sleeping." Jesus went away to pray again, saying, "Watch ye and PRAY (as in Lu. 21:36), lest ye enter into TEMPTATION" (i.e., the Tribulation). What happened? "he RETURNED (the 2nd time) and found them asleep again." Mk. 13:41,42 then says, "And HE COMETH THE THIRD TIME (suggesting the 3rd year), and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and TAKE YOUR REST: it is ENOUGH, THE HOUR IS COME; behold, the Son of man (the Raptures are called "the days of the Son of Man, Lu. 17:22) is betrayed into the hands of sinners. RISE UP, LET US GO." Doesn't that suggest the Rapture in the 3rd year? That is when we will hear His "COME UP HITHER" (Rev. 4:1).

... Ed and I probably had our own sign. We were in the end of the most gorgeous double rainbow you can imagine. We were in the right inside color band. The streaks of color splashed over the cars ahead of me as I drove in light rain on Allesandro Blvd. in Moreno Valley, CA on Jan. 26, 1999. This was the very day I decided that when "the day of Pentecost was fully come" (Acts 2:1), it was on Sivan 7. We were in the end of the rainbow just 3 days after the huge GRB on Jan. 23. Since, I have learned of two other people being in the end of the rainbow, one in South Africa, the other in Canada. Both of those involved a vehicle too. The boy in South Africa was coming in for a landing on his first solo flight. In Canada, the colors came inside the right door of a truck and washed over the man sitting there.

... May 5, 2000 will see the first alignment of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, the Sun and Moon to be seen in 6000 years. The planets will be moving from ARIES to TAURUS, i.e., from depicting Christ as a ram lying down to Christ as a white bull reem on his feet and charging. In Hebrew, Taurus is called SHUR (THE BULL COMING). AL DEBARAN, in the eye of the bull, means THE LEADER or GOVERNOR. The star WASAT means APPOINTED TO RULE. All these are very appropriate to depict Christ's coming.

Incoming Email

What are your thoughts about Babies, toddlers and the Rapture. Will God leave all the little ones to face the Tribulation. It's obvious that like many issues in life, the Bible gives no explicit verse on what will happen to babies at the time of Rapture, but If God does leave the babies, I would rather not be raptured by God and leave my kids ( 8 months and 2 years old) alone to face the Tribulation horrors. I know that would be against his will, but just like most parents, I would, without a moments hesitation, sacrafice my life for my kids. It wasn't until I had kids of my own before I began to understand why God became man to die for our sins. My thoughts since then have been, "God, don't rapture me unless you rapture my babies, because I rather go through hell with them than go to heaven without them." Please e-mail me your thoughts on this issue. I'm sure there are many Christian parents who have babies that harbour my concerns.

My side-thoughts on your date predictions:

I believe in the Rapture, but I think your dates are off. You have been wrong twice, your speculative theories of what year prophetic events will happen, based on very loose Biblical intrepretations in my opinnion, are obviously flawed since you have been wrong twice. I respect the fact that your dates are based on scriptures, but you must admit that you have made too many assumptions. I don't dispute the fact that the Rapture could happen in the next couple of years ( I hope you're right), but it's more likely to occur in the next 20 -50 years. The current geo-political, technological world scene does not yet fit the tribulation period described in Revelation chapter. I also think that the church age did not begin until sometime after Christ was resurrected, that makes 2000 years after the time of Christ at about 2030 or so. Remember 20 -50 years goes fast, remember it's already been over 20 years since the movie "Star Wars" was made. Just as 30 years ago, anyone who understood Computer Technology knew that the One-world government with buying and selling without the mark of the beast could not have occurred back in the early 1980s because the technology was not available to accomplished those things. Don't get me wrong, because I believe that you are sincere and strong in your pursuit of the truth of God's Word, but I think you and too many Christian Prophecy authors see prophecy in every little thing. (Y2K for example, read those books on the Y2K software bug and how they went off into wild speculative theories of how this was going to usher in the one-world government and the anti-christ - were they way off based or what!!!) Not every astronomical or political event has to tie in with the God's prophecy of the End Times. Yes it's fun and Biblical right to be vigilant about the Rapture. I sometimes need to dream about leaving this stress-filled, sometimes misery world soon, frankly that's what drives me back to your web site. I would love to think the Rapture was only a couple of years away, but my feeling is that it's definitely near, but near in the sense of anywhere from 20-50 years. I hope I'm wrong, but what ever happens is God's will. May God's will be done in your life.

My reply

I think all underage children will go with those parents who are caught up in the first Rapture, but those of parents who are staying here will stay here also. However, I think all children could be caught up in the second Rapture.

The fact that I have expected the Rapture on the last two Pentecosts does not mean that the Rapture will not be on the next Pentecost. If you studied Logic, you would know that being wrong a thousand times doesn't make the next one wrong. Actually, the odds of my being right increase as we get closer to the Tribulation.

> the Rapture...it's more likely to occur in the next 20 -50 years

To me, it doesn't seem possible. I think this age will end and the millennial Day of the Lord will begin on Tishri 1, 5768 (our Sept. 13, 2007). The very first time Israel grew enduring leaves was in the Six-Day War of 1967. No matter what else happens, that was still the first time she grew enduring leaves. Israel fulfilled the fig tree parable of Mt. 24:32-34 in 1967. She also took the rest of Jerusalem, fulfilling Lu. 21:24. Only one generation is to pass before "all these things" in Mt. 24 take place.

One generation was demonstrated to be 40 years in the wilderness. Also, in 30 AD, Jesus told the Pharisees, "All these things shall come upon this generation" in Mt. 23:36. They did, in 70 AD.

Remember David and Goliath? Goliath represented the giant united nations' army that will attack Israel at the end of this age. He threatened Israel 40 days before David killed him with a slingstone. Forty years after 1967 is 2007, when the Son of David will wipe out the army under Gog that is attacking Israel. He will do it with a STONE, an asteroid, probably a binary, that breaks into two main pieces. The mountain sized piece of Rev. 8:8 will strike the Mediterranean Sea (Zeph. 2:4,5) and stop the invading army (Eze. 38:20). The other piece, called a star (aster) in Rev. 8:10, will destroy Babylon.

I think the 7 good years and 7 bad years (as when Joseph was in Egypt) started when the Oslo Accords were signed Sept. 13, 1993. The 7th good year is 2000. I hope the Rapture will take place on next Pentecost. I expect the 2nd Rapture in the 7th bad year, on Sept. 13, 2007.

The Oslo Accords were ratified 3 days later, on Tishri 1, 5754. Tishri 1, 5754 + 7 + 7 = Tishri 1, 5768, which is Sept. 13, 2007. That is too good to be by accident.

Lu. 21:25,28 says that there will be signs in the Sun, Moon and stars, and that "when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." Just in 1999, we had the biggest gamma ray burster ever seen and two new stars. Look up. Agape

Incoming Email

This has nothing to do with the rapture. Even though I believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, I still love your site. You have brought me back to confessing my sins. I realized recently, that I must be right with God. Anyway, I want to know what your thoughts on heaven are? I have read a book where the author believes that living for eternity has us outside time, being that there would be no days. Thank you and God bless.

My reply

I also believe in a Pre-Trib Rapture.

My thoughts on Heaven are in my book, Heaven Found: A Butter and Honey Star. Also, you can find some about it on http://www.pe.net/~mjagee/hf.html

Heaven is the "third heaven" (2 Cor. 12:2-4). Paul was caught up to it. I count these as Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. Heaven has "a rainbow round about" (Rev. 4:3). Ezekiel said, "it had brightness round about. As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about" (Eze. 1:27,28). This sounds like the rings around Saturn.

In the LXX, Zech. 3:9 says, "For as for the stone which I have set before the face of Jesus, on the one stone are seven eyes" (orbs, circles, rings). Saturn has 7 rings.

I think there will be days, but no end to them. Actually, days on Saturn are 10.2 hours, our time. Agape

Incoming Email

I am asking you this, because I have come to respect your opinion. Short of learning Hebrew, which Bible version is the most accurate representation of the original scriptures? I have always had a KJV, but my wife found that too difficult to read/understand. I bought her a NIV. Upon comparing the two, there seemed to be significant differences in the verses. That led me to look at Youngs Literal, and it too had many differences. I believe the Bible IS the word of God, and I'd like to read what He has to say. Maybe it doesn't matter which one, as long as we search with an open heart and mind. Maybe it does. What do you think? Thanks in advance

My reply

I am no authority on this. Personally, I like the KJV best for my main study Bible, but love to read every version I can get my hands on. In each one, something will suddenly come clear that I didn't see before, just because the translator chose different words from the various possibilities. The Greek has less latitude in choices of words to use in translating than the Hebrew. Therefore, I read things like Mt. 24, Mk. 13, Lu. 17 and 21, II Thess. 2, and Rev. then turn to the OT. Later, I finish whatever I left out in the beginning.

When I come to a certain interesting verse or passage, I look it up in other versions. Some, I have looked up in every version I have. When I am through, I generally understand it better than ever before. In Eze. 1, to get a handle on what it really meant, I had to look up many words in Strong's and Young's concordances. Two things finally made me see the light. The "brightness" of the "fire infolding itself" could be sunlight and one wheel was "upon the earth." Oh, the concentric orbits of the terrestrial planets around the sun really were like "a wheel in the middle of a wheel."

We have to remember that no translation is perfect, only the original was perfect. Translating is not easy. When doing it, it is helpful to have a general idea what a passage is about. In Eze. 1, it seems to me that the translators didn't have much idea what it meant, and that goes for every version I have read. However, it is clearer in some than in others, especially v. 13.

Following is the KJV. I think the "living creatures" are lively things or moving terrestrial planets in the heavens. They look like lamps as they reflect the sunlight while orbiting in concentric circles, but what is "IT"? I had a terrible time figuring it out. It took years.

"As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: IT went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning."

Here is the NIV. What is the "FIRE"?

"The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. FIRE moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it."

Here is v. 13 in the Complete Jewish Bible, by David H. Stern, that someone very nice sent me this week. What is "SOMETHING"?

"--thus the appearance of the living creatures. With them was SOMETHING that looked like fiery coals burning the way torches do, with the fire flashing here and there between the living creatures; the fire had a brilliance, and out of the fire went lightning."

I believe the "SOMETHING" represents asteroids with cometary orbits that orbit between the terrestrial planets. My 7 years of constantly reading books about the Bible didn't turn up an answer. No one seemed to be able to tell me what it meant. I was only able to unravel the mysteries of Eze. 1 after I asked the Lord's help and started looking up every word in Strong's and Young's. I wish I had had Stern's translation then. I think his translation is a lot clearer here than the KJV.

This gives you an idea why I can't just stick to one translation. However, if someone can't get the hang of Old English at first, I'd give them the NIV too, and I have. Once they have read the NT, see if they can read it again in the KJV with understanding. It gets easier with a bit of familiarity. Where there are differences, I usually stick with the KJV. However, in II Thess. 2:2, the NIV has the correct "day of the Lord." The KJV has "day of Christ." Most major MSS have "day of the Lord." The Day of Christ is the Rapture and the Day of the Lord is the Millennium. It means the Day of the Lord. Agape

Incoming Email

If Ron wyatts claims about the ark of the covenant are a fraud then why do they have it closed off!! My mom lives in Jerusalem and says she was just in the area and they have it blocked off no one can go near it!!! hmmm geee wiz.
did you know Ron wyatt is dead? he died in August of 99. love in Christ

My reply

That is strange that the area is closed off. Yes, I knew Ron died, and he stuck by his previous declarations about the Ark on his deathbed. Someone emailed me about an interesting update on the Ark of the Covenant, but I couldn't find it. Everything I turned up was old news. If you find anything new, please share it with me.

Incoming Email

Mike Adams wrote:
Hello again. You and your family are continually in my prayers. On reading Pro and Con 438, about 3/4's the way through, a person wrote.

"Somewhere I passed a site that remarked there was possibly a 12th planet inhabited by another race, which passes through our planetary system every 3,600 years." I also found reference to this extra planet, which in this article, is being called Planet X. http://sightings.com/ufo5/nib2000.htm The existence of this planet has supposedly been confirmed by' Discovering Archeology, July/August 1999, on page 72.' The global effects of the passing of this planet in May or June 2003 could be earth shaking. What events during the tribulation could this planet be responsible for? Would it's expected date correllate with dates for events as you see them unfolding during the middle of 2003? I thank you for any time you spend on this.

If you find this worthy of posting, please include my email address as I would love to converse with other believers who frequent your pages. Mike Adams: madams7@freewwweb.com: madams7@email.com

My reply

I disagree with Zecharia Sitchin. When I read The Twelfth Planet, I decided that he did not prove it to my satisfaction. Here is a paragraph I wrote in my study notes.

"I do not agree with Sitchin in all that he says, but some of it reflects the truth. A wayward rock did hit a planet and form the Asteroid Belt. His definition of Tehom Raba as "great Tiamat" seems wrong. According to the "Original Bible," tehom is the depths of the seas. I can't see where he got his "Hammered Bracelet" out of rakiah, the expanse of the heavens. Sitchin's idea that half of Rahab was moved to an empty spot and became Earth does not seem possible because Earth was here from the beginning, and it was not created a desolate ruin. Also, why should we assume that there was an empty spot here when there were no other empty spots in the planetary lineup?"

For me, I'll stick with the Bible. There were only 10 widths put together for the curtain that covered the Tabernacle. There were cherubim emproidered on each width. Each width represented one planet in our Solar System, as the 4 cherubim of Eze. 1 and 10 represented the terrestrial planets. The 10 original planets were Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Rahab (split, now our Asteroid Belt), Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

As for 2003, I see nothing that would indicate such a thing would happen then. The third seal is famine.

The article says, "Planet X's mass is about 4 times that of earth. Its density is 20+ times that of earth being a slow smoldering brown dwarf star. When Planet X passes between earth and our sun, earth will align to its strong magnetism temporarily instead of our sun's. For a short while Planet X will be earth's strongest magnetic voice or influence. Earth's rotation will then pause for 2-3 days."

Can't they make up their mind whether it is a "Planet" or "a slow smoldering brown dwarf star"? If it is a star, why is it orbiting our Sun at all? If a large planet were orbiting our sun out beyond Pluto, why would it pass "between earth and our sun"? Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto don't. Only Mercury and Venus do because their orbit is closer to the Sun than ours. To me, the story won't wash.

Incoming Email

Here's another green one for you.

Meteor explodes in air near Alaska, Yukon border. Updated 8:37 PM ET January 18, 2000
WHITEHORSE, Yukon (Reuters) - A meteor exploded over the mountains of southern Yukon Tuesday, shaking houses and providing residents of the remote region with a dramatic light show, the Geologic Survey of Canada said. The meteor is believed to have exploded in the atmosphere midday between Carcross, Yukon and Skagway, Alaska, at about 9 a.m. according to the agency, which received witness reports and sonic data on the event.

"They described it as sheet lightning-like and they turned around and saw this large green object going through the sky," said Garry Rogers of the Pacific Geoscience Center in Sidney, British Columbia.

Witnesses in Carcross said the explosion rattled windows and shook snow from roofs in the small village about 120 miles north of Juneau, Alaska, according to Rogers.

No injuries or damage were reported, and it was not immediately known how large the meteor was or at what altitude it exploded.

The explosion was detected by at least three of the agency's seismic monitoring stations in the region, but the sonic waves indicated the meteor exploded in the air rather than in an impact with the ground, the geologists said.
http://news.excite.com/news/r/000118/20/science-meteor

My reply

Thanks. Now I have heard of 3 green ones, all on the western flank of N. America....

Incoming Email

I have a couple of very nice stories about death (and near death) experiences as told by families of patients.

The first was about an elderly lady with a chronically ill husband. He finally went into the hospital and died peacefully. As she was sitting there, holding his head in her lap she looked up and saw a great multitude of happy people, and her husband was in the middle of them. It was as if she was looking up a hillside, and the happy faces seemed to go on forever. All of them were dressed in white, and smiling back at her. She said it only lasted a moment, but it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

Another patient was critically ill with an advanced spinal infection. She spent several weeks in the ICU and although she was young, it was not clear at all she would live. She had a cardiac arrest and was on a ventilator for quite some time.

During the most critical time, when she died, she said that a "glowing blanket" glided quietly through the wall, wrapped her up and held her with a wonderful, glowing love. It may have looked like a misty, multi-colored blanket, but she felt that it was totally conscious and totally caring about her. She said it was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced.

Eventually, her strength returned, and the blanket told her that "it had to go now." It coiled itself up and slid back through the wall. At that moment she woke up and asked her husband if he had seen anything unusual, and of course he had not. She made a full recovery.

She was very sad the blanket left her, but told me if that was what dying was like she had absolutely no fear of it the next time it happened....

My reply

I appreciate your sharing these with me. Agape

Incoming Email

why couldn't the pre-trib rapture be for all the Christians, and the pre-wrath rapture be for those who became Christians in the trib? thank you, and I enjoy reading your Q&A.

My reply

Because the foolish virgins of Mt. 25 and the Laodiceans are left behind the first time. The Laodiceans are spewed out of Christ's mouth (i.e., out of the Body of Christ (Rev. 3:16). They can't be lost permanently, but they can be chastized (Rev. 3:19). Agape

Incoming Email

I'm real close to the data you have; BUT I came up with the following: Christ on earth at His death and the coming of the Holy Spirit has Fulfilled the Spring Feasts to the day (while the feast was going on, it was being fulfilled); so the next feast to be fulfilled is the Feast of Trumpets. At this feast the Priest ends the feast by appearing suddenly and blowing the last trump to end the feast. No one knows when the Priest will come out until he does it. For several years now I have kept watch on the Feast of Trumpets, since this is the time I think it will be. Many thanks, I enjoy your work and studies.

My reply

That is just it, the Feast of Trumpets is the "LAST trump." When do you figure the FIRST trump of God will sound? I hope you don't miss the first trump, because you are looking for the last trump. Get ready just in case next Pentecost is the first trump. After all, the first trump ever sounded by God in the Bible was sounded at Mt. Sinai on Pentecost.

Lev. 23:15-17 in the Complete Jewish Bible says, "From the day after the day of rest--that is, from the day you bring the sheaf for waving (Firstfruits)--you are to count seven full weeks, until the day after the seventh week; you are to count fifty days, and then you are to present A NEW GRAIN OFFERING to ADONAI (lit., YHVH). You must bring bread FROM YOUR HOMES for waving."

This bread BROUGHT OUT OF THE HOMES was leavened bread. Leaven represents sin. Therefore, leavened bread could not ever represent Christ or the Spirit of Christ coming. We know that the Spirit of Christ came to fill believers on Pentecost in 30 AD, but He is UNLEAVENED BREAD.

Baking kills leaven. The baked loaves of leavened bread could represent the saved coming FROM OUR HOMES at the Rapture. I think that as believers were filled with His Holy Spirit on Pentecost in 30 AD, so believers filled with His Holy Spirit will be "WAVING" before the Lord at the Pentecost Rapture.

Neh. 10:36 (Jew. Bible) says, "'Every year we will bring the FIRSTFRUITS of our land and the firstfruits of all fruit from every kind of tree to the house of ADONAI (YHVH). 'We will also bring THE FIRSTBORN OF OUR SONS...TO THE HOUSE OF OUR GOD." The firstborn sons are called to the house of God when the first trump sounds on Pentecost. They are the Church, made up of both Gentiles and Jews, hence two wave loaves were offered.

We are wheat. The wheat harvest is on Pentecost. The field is the world. We are sowing our seeds and reaping our sheaves when people accept Christ. Here is what Ex. 23:16 (Jew. Bible) says, "Next, the festival of HARVEST, THE FIRSTFRUITS OF YOUR EFFORTS SOWING IN THE FIELD."

Song of Solomon 2:10-13 (Jew. Bible) says, "My darling speaks; he (i.e., Yah Shua) is saying to me (Christ speaks in the 3rd year, Lu. 13:6-9), GET UP, my love! My beauty! COME AWAY! For you see that the WINTER HAS PASSED, THE RAIN (of Nisan) is finished and gone, the flowers (wildflowers) are appearing in the countryside, the time has come for [the birds] to sing, and the cooing of doves can be heard in the land (they arrive in April). The fig trees are forming their UNRIPE FIGS, and the grapevines in bloom give out their perfume. GET UP, my love (the Bride), my beauty! COME AWAY."

Since both Nisan (latter rain) and Tishri (former rain) are months of rain, the rain being over and gone eliminates six feasts. Only Pentecost is left.

Isa. 28:4 in the Dead Sea Scrolls Bible says, "...will be like a FIRST-RIPE FIG BEFORE THE SUMMER." In Song of Sol., the time of "UNRIPE FIGS" is BEFORE THE SUMMER, in the spring, Pentecost.

Glad you appreciate all my hard work. I study as much as possible. With my wonderful new Bibles people have sent me, I have filled every available moment with reading. There isn't any thing I'd rather have to read. I feel so blessed.

While I still have the DSSB open, here is a neat one. Isa. 28:9 says, "To whom will he teach knowledge, and to whom will he INTERPRET the message? Those who are weaned from milk, and taken from the breast?" The strong meat for the white-haired church is a better realization of how to "INTERPRET the message." Agape

   Pro and Con 446   Or Return  Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@pe.net

send me e-mail now.

8641 Sugar Gum Road, Riverside, CA, 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110


© 1998, 1999, Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 1-21-00