Pro and Con 486

Posted 4-15-00

ISRAEL AGREES TO PALESTINIAN STATE
http://cbsnews.cbs.com/now/story/0,1597,184139-412,00.shtml
Framework to be finished by end of May. Boundaries to be worked out by the signing in September. Talks with Syria at a virtual dead end since teams are working on the frameword accord at an airforce base near Washington.

Incoming email

From: MUD_MAN. PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION ON MY WEBSITE, enddays.net, AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS. THANKS. IN CHRIST, STEVE

My reply

> > I THINK THAT JESUS WILL COME FOR HIS BRIDE SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW, MAR. 4, 2000 AND JUNE 9, 2000 [SIVAN 6, 5760]. THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS IS THAT JESUS ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN 40 DAYS AFTER HIS RESURRECTION.

Then why did you count 50 days instead of 40? You need more explanation than that. I would also include Sivan 7 in this span of time.

I do think Sivan 6, 5760 is possible for the Pre-Trib Rapture on Pentecost. My reason for not discarding the 6th, even though I think the 7th is most likely, is because I think the Tribulation starts on Sivan 6, 5761, the Feast of Weeks according to the Jewish Talmudic calendar. The 2300 days from Sivan 6, 5761 to the Feast of Trumpets in 5768 is counted by Jewish inclusive reckoning. It doesn't seem possible that it could start on Sivan 7. However, I think Sivan 7 must be considered too for the Rapture. It makes me wonder, because the Jews keep both Sivan 6 and Sivan 7 as Pentecost/Feast of Weeks. There may be a good reason.

I'll give you some of my reasons for thinking Sivan 7 also should be taken into consideration, and you see what you think. Lev. 23:15,16 says, "ye shall count unto you from the MORROW after the sabbath (all feast days are sabbath days of rest, Lev. 23:4,37,38), from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering (Feast of Firstfruits); SEVEN SABBATHS (sevens, weeks) SHALL BE COMPLETE: Even unto the MORROW AFTER THE SEVENTH SABBATH shall ye number FIFTY days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD." De. 16:9.10 says, "Seven WEEKS shalt thou number unto thee: begin to number the seven weeks FROM such time as thou beginnest to put the sickle to the corn. And thou shalt keep the feast of weeks unto the LORD thy God." FROM Nisan 16 seems to mean that Nisan 17 is day number one.

I think Scripture agrees with Josephus, a Pharisee priest. He lists the Passover on Nisan 14, the Feast of Unleavened Bread on Nisan 15, and the Feast of Firstfruits on Nisan 16. He said, "But on the SECOND DAY of unleavened bread, which is the SIXTEENTH day of the month, they first partake of the fruits of the earth, for before that day they do not touch them" (Ant. III. X. 5).

This year, the anniversary of Christ's resurrection day is Fri., Nisan 16, 5760 (Apr. 21, 2000). One week from Nisan 16 is Friday, Nisan 23 (Apr. 28). The 2nd week later is Friday, Nisan 30 (May 5), THE VERY DAY OF THE LINEUP OF PLANETS that the candlestick represented (Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn; Josephus, Ant. III.VI.7) with the Moon thrown in for good measure. The 3rd week later is Friday, 7 Iyar (May 12). The 4th week later is Friday, 14 Iyar (May 19). The 5th week later is Friday, Iyar 21 (May 26). The 6th week later is Friday, Iyar 28 (June 2). The 7th week later is Friday, Sivan 6 (June 9). At this point, 49 days are "complete." The 50th day is Sivan 7 (June 10). This could be the same as in Acts 2:1: "when the day of Pentecost was FULLY COME."

Do you think it possible that the planetary lineup on May 5 could be so we would recognize that the second week of the counting of the Omer is on May 5, not May 4?

Here is another question for you to mull over. Remember that "things happened unto them (Israel) for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world (ages) are come" (I Cor. 10:11).Why did Jacob work 7 years for Rachel as his bride, and then get Leah instead? The bride that should have been first turned out to be last, just exactly as is happening to Israel. She should have been the Bride of Christ first, then the largely Gentile Church. However, Israel did not come when called, as Vashti did not come when the king called her. In that case, the favored virgin Esther took Vashti's place.

If the Pre-Trib Rapture is for the Bride of Christ, as the parable of the ten virgins in Mt. 25 suggests, will the Bridegroom (Christ) get the largely Gentile bride first instead of Israel? then after 7 more years get Israel?

Keep in mind that Jacob (renamed Israel) worked 7 years for Rachel and got Leah. Also, remember that Israel's son Joseph was by Rachel. When Joseph was in Egypt, there were 7 good years and 7 bad years. These things are types of what will take place at the end of this age.

It looks like the 7 good years started when the Oslo Accords were signed Sept. 13, 1993. From Sept. 13, 1993 to Sept. 13, 2000 is 7 years. The Final Status Peace Agreement is slated to be signed that day. From Sept. 13, 2000 to Sept. 13, 2007 is 7 years. I think the agreement will be CONFIRMED by the Beast and False Prophet on the Feast of Weeks in 2001, 2300 days from the Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 13, 2007. The first 7 years seem to be the good years and the last 7 the bad years we call the Tribulation or the Seventieth Week of Daniel.

What is my point? If from Sept. 13, 1993 to Sept. 13, 2000 are the 7 good years, it is in keeping with the type (Israel getting Leah as his first bride) for the Bridegroom to get his first Bride in the 7th year, as Jacob did. Therefore, I think the Pre-Trib Rapture should take place before Sept. 13, 2000 and the Pre-Wrath Rapture on Sept. 13, 2007.

The parable of the fig tree in Mt. 24:32-34 indicates that Christ is at the door in the SPRING, when the fig trees put forth new leaves. It says when that happens, "ye know that summer is near." The parable in Lu. 21:29-32 includes "the fig tree, and all the trees." It indicates that when all the trees leaf out, "summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the KINGDOM OF GOD (i.e., the Rapture) is nigh at hand." The trees are right now leafing out, because spring is here.

Song of Sol. 2:10-14 shows that when the Bride hears Christ (the Son of David) say, "RISE UP, my love, my fair one, and come away, " the "winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle (lit., turtledove) is heard in our land; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell." It is spring, and the only feast that fits in that narrow timeslot is Pentecost.

The 777. Seven is the number of perfection and COMPLETION. To me, the Rapture seems most likely in the 7th year, on the 7th day of the month, on the 7th day of the week (Shabbat), Jerusalem time. We are going to Heaven, which I think is Saturn (Shabbatai). That too seems fitting.

Since I am in California, USA, if Christ comes at midnight Sivan 7, (June 10) Jerusalem time, as in the parable of the ten virgins, that would put the Rapture at 2:00 PM, Sivan 6 (June 9) for me. Thus, it would be Sivan 6 (Pentecost) for me and Sivan 7 (Pentecost) in Israel. This would make the Rapture on Pentecost for a large percentage of the world.

> > THIS WHOLE CHART IS DEPENDENT UPON THE DATE OF JULY 29, 2001 [AV 9, 5761], FAST OF TISHA B' AV. THIS IS THE JEWISH HOLIDAY COMMEMORATING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE FIRST AND SECOND TEMPLES. THIS DATE WAS SELECTED AS THE STARTING POINT FOR DANIEL'S 2300 DAYS AND FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND OR THE CONSECRATION OF THE THIRD TEMPLE FOR TWO REASONS. ONE IS THAT MANY JEWISH PEOPLE THINK THAT THE THIRD TEMPLE WILL BE BUILT OR CONSECRATED ON THE DATE OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE PREVIOUS TWO TEMPLES. THE SECOND REASON IS THAT A RED HEIFER WAS BORN IN 1998 ON A JEWISH RANCH IN TEXAS AND WAS INSPECTED AND DECLARED PERFECT FOR SACRIFICE BY JEWISH RABBI'S FROM ISRAEL. THE EARLIEST THIS RED HEIFER CAN BE SACRIFICED IS IN THE YEAR 2001.

I disagree with your chart. Agape

Incoming email

Re: April 6 and One quake or two? Thank you, Marilyn. That was excellent. No reaching to get those nuggets of insight. It really is there! Am amazed how clearly and sharply you discern the Word. The Holy Spirit is manifestly upon you and within you. The applications of the Mt. 27 and Ps. 68 passages are "quick and powerful." I know you don't want to touch the Lord's glory, which is wisdom again.

Those years and years of studying and studying are paying huge dividends now for you have excelled to edify the church as your teaching is amplified around the globe through the internet. You must marvel at the providence and goodness of Elohim in catapulting an unpretentious homemaker ravenous for understanding into a vital spokeswoman and interpreter of salvational and end-times truth for the Body of Christ at large in these last days. "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some evangelists; and some pastors, and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come..." (Eph. 4:11-13). I know you don't believe any prophets are around today, but I know the Lord Jesus has given teachers today to strengthen His body because you are one! And, yes, all the glory goes to Yah Shua who gives good gifts!!!

I realize you have long known what you just shared with me, probably even the Ps. 68:8 quake's possible relevance to Rapture 1. Therefore I am asking Yah Veh of hosts to pour upon you an even greater anointing of understanding, yes, to fulfill His purposes, but also FOR YOU, to reward you for faithfully giving away what you have received, for ably stewarding the precious Word of God. Well done! Deepest thanks! Agape

"Dear Father, thank you for Ed, whose behind the scenes support has been essential to Marilyn's service to all of us. Grant he fully share all the reward. Grant him joy overflowing today and always. Give him strength for the journey. May his strength equal his days. Cause him to know in his deepest part 'tomorrow shall be as this day and MUCH MORE ABUNDANT.' Amen."

My reply

My goodness! What a nice email. I had no idea I did so well. :-) Thank you. It is nice to be appreciated, but that is not what this is all about. I just want to share what has taken me so long to dig out of the Bible. I don't think we have another 40 years left for someone else to retrace my steps from scratch. Also, how many have the good luck to move from Oak Ridge, TN, and land in La Mirada, CA, before BIOLA built their La Mirada campus within bike riding distance of me, and to live there for 27 years. I wouldn't be where I am without using their wonderful library. I read as much of their Seminary Collection as possible in that 7 years of constant reading. If I can help speed up anyone's understanding, I'm happy. I read my incoming email and my answers to Ed. He had tears in his eyes at this one. He sure appreciated your prayer for him. He is the reason I am on the Internet. He kept saying, "I think you should be on the Internet." I told him I had to complete the 3rd book first or it would never get finished. As soon as the MSS was in the mail, Ed took me down to the mall and signed us up at Internet in a Mall, which was later bought by Earthlink.

I had never heard of HTML, but I searched and DL HTML guides, DL an HTML Editor from Tucows and was online with my own Web page within a month. If I remember right, Internet in a Mall had given me a floppy disk with Mac Dialer, Netscape 3.0 and Fetch FTP client program. I used them all until someone very nice gave me this new PC. Now I'm using Windows 98 and MSExplorer. I even have DL the Bible Plus program from the link on my Link Page. It works so fast, I can hardly believe it. If you have some extra memory, it is sure worth getting, and its free. The whole KJV is on it. You can search for a word or phrase, or call up any verse you know where it is located. Once that one verse is up, you can see the ones before or after it, or click the book button to see the whole chapter. It is great. Blessings and agape

Incoming email

Subject: Help !!
Hi Marilyn. Sorry to bother you with this but you're the best person for this job that I know. Thanks so much. Love, Lorret(South Africa)

Comments I am a student,realises that the life that I have been leading is immoral,and I feel empty. The only problem is that I don't know how to take the next step, I am scared of doing so. Anyone have any suggestions?

My reply

Bless you. You have already taken a step in the right direction. God created us with an empty feeling on purpose. We need him and will keep searching for something to fill that emptiness until we find Him. Only when we find Him will we realize what it was that we were searching for all along. We can have the inner peace that passes all understanding, even in the midst of turmoil going on outside of us. You have to experience it to understand this.

Human beings are each one being tested. Will we or won't we obey God. Long ago, God gave Moses 10 commandments plus some other laws. What happened? Did mankind obey God's laws? No. Mankind failed. Therefore, every single person was lost--failed the test. No one is that good, not one. If God hadn't sent us a Saviour, we would all be lost.

But, God loved us enough to send his only begotten son, Jesus Christ, to be our Saviour. How did he do it? We deserved death for our sins. So, he took the punishment we deserved upon himself and died in our place. He took sin out of the way as an issue in salvation. Now, the issue is, "What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? (Matthew 22:42). He is truly the Son of God. Conceived by the Holy Spirit of God, Jesus was born of a virgin. He led a sinless life, something the rest of us have never been able to do. Therefore, he was able to be the perfect sacrifice for the sins of the whole world. He went through crucifixion so that he could be our Saviour.

How could he do that when no one else was able to lead a sinless life? Because, "God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself" (II Cor. 5:19). Everything he did was good. Everything he spoke was true. He raised the dead, made the deaf to hear, the blind to see, cast out demons and healed all manner of diseases to prove who he really was. Those miracles are his credentials, that we might believe in Him.

How can we be saved? Paul was asked that, and this is what he said, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

In John 3:15-18, John said, " whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Born in 1928, I had already accepted Christ when I was young, but sometime before 1960, I wanted to be sure I was saved and prayed to God and told him for sure that I accepted Jesus Christ as my own personal Saviour. I wanted no doubts about the matter. I prayed to be filled with His Holy Spirit and read the Bible all the way through, starting with the New Testament. In the past, I had tried to read it four times starting in Genesis and got bogged down each time. Until we realize that Israel's history is to help us understand prophecy, the Old Testament history is not that easy to wade through. When I started with the New Testament, I got so into it that I not only went back and read the Old Testament, but have read every word in at least 15 different versions and the prophecy passages in many more.

Always an avid reader, I had in the past studied one subject after another as hard as I could go. After I got into the Bible, it wouldn't let go of me. I have studied it as deep as I can go with the Lord's help ever since at least 1960. I asked the Lord what he wanted me to do, never dreaming that I would write three books and end up having a Web page on the Internet.

When we accept Christ, he baptizes us with God's Holy Spirit. From that moment on, we are born again, born into God's family as adopted sons. We are new creatures. Suddenly, we can understand the Bible as never before. God has packed so much information into that one small book that we will never get to the end of it in this lifetime. There is always something new to find out. It keeps us interested in studying it. Every prophecy in that book comes true 100%, right down to the smallest details. It is amazing how God knew everything that was going to happen beforehand and inspired men to write it down for us upon whom the end of the age has come.

I have much to tell you about events coming upon this world very soon, but first things first, you need to exercise your will and make a definite decision to accept Jesus Christ as your own personal Saviour. He has planned and made a place for believers in Heaven, a better place than Earth. In John 14:2,3, Jesus said, "In my Father's house are many mansions (dwelling places): if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will COME AGAIN, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

I would love to hear from you again. In Christ's abundant love

Incoming email

I have some more questions on the resurrection. In Rev. 20:4 it refers to the Bride ("And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:") and the tribulation saints (the martyrs and those "which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark"). Verse 5 is what I am mulling over now. It says, . . 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. I have always thought that the first sentence is parenthetical and refers to the second resurrection of the unrighteous referred to in verses 11-15. One of the things that led me to believe that, is in verse 6. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. This verse referring to all those that are a part of the "first resurrection", says that they shall reign with the saints for a thousand years. If the "rest of the dead do not live until after the millennium" (verse 5) then the "rest of the dead" cannot refer to saints from the first resurrection which reign for the thousand years. The "rest of the dead" must refer the the unrighteous resurrected before the White Throne Judgment. Do you not agree?

I was thinking about this, because I just heard a teaching saying that verse 5 refers to the millennial saints that die before the millennium is over. I don't think I can buy that for the above reasons. But it got me to thinking. Most if not all of those righteous on the earth during the millennium could very well never die, and live to the end of the millennium, even though they don't have an immortal resurrected body like we do. Why? Because with no sickness, no hunger, no war and no Satan around (until the very end of millennium) to cause havoc and temptation, . . . and with the new heavens and earth in place, the environment will probably return to being similar to the way it was pre-flood when it was common for mankind to almost live 1,000 years. Can you show me any scripture that points to people dying during the millennium? And if they did, where would they go. Now saints go to heaven to be with Jesus (to be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord - 2 Cor. 5:8). If the New Jerusalem orbits as you say (that will be the subject of a future email) would they go to the New Jerusalem? When would they get their resurrected bodies? If the righteous live through the millennium, when will they be judged? . . . at the White Throne Judgment or is that just for the unrighteous dead?

As always, thanks for your insight. Your brother in Jesus

My reply

> > second resurrection of the unrighteous

I think you meant to say second resurrection, of the unrighteous.

> > The "rest of the dead" must refer the the unrighteous resurrected before the White Throne Judgment. Do you not agree?

I agree.

> > Can you show me any scripture that points to people dying during the millennium?

Isa. 65:20 says, "There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed."

> > if they did, where would they go.

In the Greek, the sinner goes to Hades (Lu. 16:23). The KJV translates it "hell." I don't think we are told that the saints die during the Millennium.

> > If the righteous live through the millennium, when will they be judged? . . . at the White Throne Judgment or is that just for the unrighteous dead?

The only remaining judgment that we are told of is the Great White Throne Judgment. All remaining issues should be settled then. Agape

Incoming email

Re: Two Fishy Harvests
In the gospels, there are two harvests (Pre-Trib, Lk 5:1-10 and Pre-Wrath, Jn 21:1-14) of fish (multitude of men) I find intriguing. (Note for Lk 5:1-10; Peter, James, and John are fishing with the Lord's help. No cleaning of the fish occurs. They were the only three who were with Jesus at the Transfiguration, other than Moses and Elijah. Also, Thomas is absent from the first fish harvest for good reason. Although Thomas will be rapturely resurrected at the Pre-Trib rapture, he is a type of the Pre-wrath rapture and is an example of the foolish Laodician virgins left behind shut doors for the Pre-Trib rapture, John 20:26-30, James 5:9, Rev 3:20).

Jesus Christ is the key of Authority to the Net (Jacob's/Israel's Ladder of Faith Gen 28:12 & Jn 1:51, Secret Stairs/Clefts in the Rock SOS 2:8-14, Gate of Heaven/House of God Gen 28:17, door Jn 10:1-9, way Jn 14:6, window/wind+door Rev 4:1, strait gate Mt 7:14, path Ps 16:11).

Pre-Trib rapture

The multitude of fishes is a metaphor for a multitude of men. The Net (door) is Opened at His Word! It seems as if some fish (men) are Spueing Out of (Laodicea, Rev 3:16) an Opening of the Net and are not able to enter the ship (heaven). Jesus seems to be a type of the OPEN NET (open door, Rev 3:7-8, Rev 4:1) bringing the fish (men) into the ships (Kingdoms of Heaven, Rev 11:15). The following passage of scripture describing a real incident is like a metaphoric parable foreshadowing future prophetic events:

Luke 5:1-10 (KJV) 1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, 2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. 3 And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship. 4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. 5 And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. 6 And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. 7 And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink. 8 When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord. 9 For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken: 10 And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men.

Pre-Wrath rapture or Post-Trib harvest prior to Second Coming?

Although Thomas will be rapturely resurrected at the Pre-Trib rapture, he still is an example of the foolish Laodician virgins left behind shut doors for the Pre-Trib rapture (Jn 20:26-30, James 5:9, Rev 3:20) and is a type of the Pre-wrath rapture. Again, after the rapture of His Resurrection, Jesus again appeared to His disciples.

They were all blind (Laodicea, Rev 3:17) and could not see Jesus (the door) except John (pretrib). Jesus sent forth His Word from the shore (heaven) telling them where to find the fish (men). The Net does not break (Jn 10:28-19). Jesus tells them to bring the harvest of fish (multitude of men, Rev 7:9). Jesus has cleaned the fish (John 15:3) on the shore and has a Marriage Supper waiting (Jn 2:1-10, Rev 19:6). Come and dine!

John 21:1-14 (KJV) 1 After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself. 2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples. 3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing. 4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus. 5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No. 6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes. 7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked, i.e. Rev. 3:17) and did cast himself into the sea. 8 And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes. 9 As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread. 10 Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught. 11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. (i.e. John 15:3, Rev 15:3) 12 Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord. 13 Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise. 14 This is now the third time that Jesus shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.


   Pro and Con 487    Or Return   Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@pe.net

Send me e-mail now

8641 Sugar Gum Rd, Riverside, CA 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110


© 1996-2000, Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 4-15-00