Pro and Con 50, Uploaded 1-18-98

Incoming Email

I had a hard time accepting what you have done by setting a date on the rapture and the tribulation.....I came across your website and read a bit of it......I was taught since I was young that no one knows when Jesus will return.....and I still felt that way after reading a bit of your website......but I read enough to make me think about what you have discovered......after I turned off my computer I began to read my Bible......I read some of the verses you write about, to see if they really read they way you say, and they did.........but I was still against what you are doing.....I continued to read my Bible and came across Mark 7:8-9, Jesus said, "You have let go of the commandments of God and are holding on to the traditions of men." and then Jesus said, "You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions"....the traditions of alot of Christians is to believe that no man will know when Jesus will Rapture us up to Heaven, and are refusing to see it any other way weather or not it gives a date for it in the Bible....... I read that to be idolatry....men are being stuborn to thier views and beliefs....unwilling to let go of their traditions because they are stuborn.....I felt like my tradional belief that no one knows when Christ will return for his Bride applies to what I read in Mark 7:8-9.......I guess I was being stuborn and unwilling to open my mind to Gods plan he has in the Bible.....Im not suprised that many Christians feel what you are doing is wrong, but they need to remember that God is amazing and we need to have an open mind about the Bible and whats written in it.....who says God cant give us a date for the END....God works in mysterious ways.

I now believe that the TIME is near.....even on May 31,1998..... What you have done is really amazing...I believe God is using you to get the word out about the end time

What will determine who goes in the 1st Rapture......Will all Christians who believe in Jesus be taken ? Do we have to be actually be waiting on day of the 1st rapture to be taken on with the 1st ? For instance, lets say the first rapture does occur on May 31,1998, will only the Christains who are expecting it on that day be taken?

My reply

I appreciate your sharing this with me.

Those wise virgins who have enough oil of the Holy Spirit will go in the first Rapture. When the Bridegroom comes, they are ready and go through the open door in Heaven.

Not all Christians will be caught up in the Pre-Trib Rapture. The foolish virgin Laodiceans will be caught up in the Pre-Wrath Rapture.

If we are ready, I expect we will be caught up regardless, but we are told to watch and those that love his appearing are mentioned. All the virgins slumbered and slept, but there was a cry made, "Behold, the bridegroom cometh: go ye out to meet him." Then they all arose and trimmed their lamps. Here it is a cry. In 1 Thess. 4:16, there is a shout, the voice of the archangel, and the trump of God. That should get our attention. I don't think we have to know the day. We just have to be ready.

Incoming Email

Regarding your argument that Moses will be one of the two witnesses: well said. I never considered that Moses could represent the dead in Christ. So, I guess Enoch represents the gentile believers and Elijah represents the Jewish believers who will be translated. Very interesting.

Concerning the time zone and the rapture: Is is possible that the rapture will occur at midnight on Sivan 6 in Israel and then at midnight everywhere else around the world? Do you think that using the rapture, God would cause things to go into chaos, i.e., planes without pilots, cars without drivers, etc.? I rather like to think of him as a God of order and calculation.

My reply

Moses seems the most likely witness, according to Scripture. The fact that he and Elijah stood by the Lord of the whole earth at the Transfiguration points to him strongly.

It seems that Enoch and the days of Noah tie in with the first Rapture, and Elijah and the days of Lot tie in with the second Rapture.

Yes, the Rapture may take place at midnight all around the world. It also may take place at one instant everywhere, or at some other hour of the night. We must be ready and just wait patiently. The Stewarton Calendar says that Sivan 6 will be on June 1. The Talmudic Calendar and Hebrew Calendar have it on May 31. We will have to wait it out and see.

Incoming Email

Reading your home web page last night and a section caught my attention.In the section "Typology of Pentcost" you state that the Church was born in 30 AD. I thought to myself how could this be. In Luke 3:23 Jesus started his public life at the age of 30. Then with a little digging Historians say that Jesus was born somewhere between 7BC and 4BC. This can be verfied by the death of King Herod, as Jesus was born prior to his death. This would put the first Pentcost anywhere between 26AD and 29AD. I have no doubt that the Rapture will happen, and you have put forth a tremendous amount of evidence that the Rapture will happen in May. And I will be ready. However my question is, how dose this disparity of time of the exact time of the birth of the church affect your prediction of the Rapture

My reply

I see no disparity of time. I have done a lot of research on the birth of Christ, everything that I could find in BIOLA's library, even old rare handwritten manuscripts. I think he was born on Tishri 1, 3757, in our BC 5. The first registration when Quirinius was ruling from Syria was probably from the summer of 6 BC to the autumn of 5 BC.

The wise men must have come to see Jesus when he was about 2 years old, in BC 3. Herod had the male babies in Bethlehem killed who were 2 years old and under. Herod died after that, not long after the eclipse of the moon of Jan. 10, BC 1.


Jesus' ministry was 3 1/2 years, and he was crucified in 30 AD. The four Passovers of his ministry were in 27, 28, 29, and 30 AD.

The Temple was begun in the 18th year of Herod/s reign, in BC 20/19. It was 46 years in building in 27 AD, the time of the first Passover of Jesus' ministry.

Jerusalem had another 40 years of probation, then she was destroyed in 70 AD (see Ezek. 4:6,7's "forty days," where days equaled years. "I have appointed thee each day for a year." The power of capital punishment was taken away from the Jews 40 years before the temple was destroyed in 70 AD. This fits the facts at the time of the Crucufixion in 30 AD. Any earlier than this, they could have put Jesus to death themselves. Therefore, the Crucifixion could not have been earlier than 30 AD. The 483 years of Dan. 9 had run out in 29 AD. After that the Messiah was to be killed.

The Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came down to indwell the Church was in 30 AD, after the Crucifixion, Resurrection and Ascension.

This does not affect the time of the Rapture, which could only be figured after the Sign of the End of the Age, the Six-Day War of 1967, when Israel grew leaves (Sinai, West Bank, Gaza and Golan Heights), fulfilling the Fig Tree Parable.

My reply

His reply Thank you for the quick and very complete answer. I have always believed that god never askes us to believe anything that can't be proven. Your book has been a hot topic around tho power plant were I work for some time. And now that the end draws nearer, it seems that we talk of little else. One person who clams to not believe in God jokes how can you even prove there is a God. I reply thats one you need faith for however, when you are filled with the Holy Sprit or Saved you know without a doubt.

Again thanks for your reply you have wiped the few doubts I had away.

My reply

I appreciate your sharing this with me.

The existance of God can be understood by the things that are seen, the things he has created, especially our own complicated bodies. Unbelievers are without excuse.

Incoming Email

Ok, I do not believe Adam got his understanding from anyone other then god. I just meant that the knowledge of our solar system and beyond was very profound in Sumeria. I believe they got some of it from the Nephilim. I think ufo's are real, and I've researched the topic HEAVILY. I know people that are involved in abductions and its not new to me. I can easily accept that they got their knoweldge from the Nephilim about space and whatever escapes their time period. Understand that their knowledge was profound. There is no reason for them to have had what they had.

I want to know your arguments as to why Tehom doesn't come from Taimat. What about his (Sitchin's) claim that most biblical scholars now accept that Tehom has its roots from the word Taimat. Why would god talk about splitting the great watery deapths and then mention the shattering of Rahab in a linear form? Why do the versus always mention the seas...then relate it to Rahab. I see more claim to this argument then the claim that it was talking about an asteroid hitting earth..then creating the moon...the hole created by the asteroid gave room for the waters so that the mountains could rise. Well that happens naturally, it doesn't have to be that the moon came out so the mountains could rise. What about this:

"The departed spirits tremble Under the waters and their inhabitants. Naked is Sheol before Him And Abaddon has no covering...He obscures the face of the full moon, And spreads His cloud over it ...The pillars of heaven tremble, and are amazed at His rebuke. He quieted the sea with His power, And by His understanding He shattered Rahab. By His breath the heavens are cleared. His hand has pierced the fleeing serpent."

((((( Notice it mentions, "the face of the full moon". Now, if this is talking about the time period AFTER the asteroid hit earth and created the basin(which threw material into earths orbit) then why does it flow linearly..then discuss the judgement of Rahab? Also, what im hearing is that you think the asteroid impact created the moon(like many scientists believe), is this true? What is your view on this verse? Why would god have to quiet the seas of earth with his power? What is in the seas of earth that is so bad that god has to dry them up? The main focus of this snippet(above) is the judgement of Rahab. Unless the writer was messed, he would have wrote it clearly and with a flow. I don't believe the holy spirit would just throw things down, I believe it flows logically. In that manner, the seas would not be reffering to the seas on earth(which doesn't make sense). That confuses the above snippet. The whole thing above logically appears to be discussing the time period when Rahab was destroyed.

Ok, what about that verse you mention about god, with his right and left hand, throwing the planets into their orbits at the same time. I also believe "The earth became void" confuses it even more. If the earth is from the material of Rahab, earth wasn't before, it was just solid state matter. Some people use the verse in Job to say that it was talking about the destruction of earth before Adam. Well, I've read it, and can view that differently to. I don't think god would do that, it would just confuse people. Why discuss something, then go on to something completely different?

Please understand that I highly regard the word of God. I am in no way disregarding it. I do not agree with sitchin, but he wouldn't be convinced if he found irresponsible facts. The bible is a true testament as to how we should live our lives. It holds a history for us. If you don't know your past, then you might as well forget your future. I want to know what facts he gives are true, and what aren't, and why? Im not convinced, yet.

Also, the Nephilim is out their right now. I don't think most people understand how much has already been done. Our system is gone, and control is one step away. Also, I mentioned phobos 1 & 2. Have you heard of them? Well, the russians sent two probes around '89. One failed to get to mars, the other made it(By the way, a lot of probes have failed when going to mars). It found some very strange things. Strange thinks on Phobos(the moon..which is small..probably an asteroid) and Deimos and Mars. Phobos(the probe that made it) lost contact just before there was picture of a cigar shaped object the put a shadow on Mars. Cigar shaped objects are common. Neil Armstrong took a picture of one(supposedly its a picture). THEIr are maaaannnnyyyy other sightings, pictures, and witnesses. I DO believe that our astronauts have seen many things. I also believe NASA knows many things they're not telling us. I think that "life on other planets" is Satans weapon. I think this because there's just tooooooooooo much evidence. I've got so much stuff I haven't put on my web site yet, but we are in the time that is like "the days just before the flood". Listen, I don't know how much you know about whats going on, but what Im saying is credible. I don't say anything unless I believe it has some credibility(or a whole bunch). I just think that the story of Rahab and the creation of the earth is fragmented, there's got to be more. I think the scientific approach is the best, while using the word of God. WE must be carefull to use science. Science, in this aspect, is wisdom. However, only through christ and the holy spirit can we view things correctly. You see, if a person doesn't believe in the biblical story, then they'll go to great lengths to convince themselves that there is no god. I tend to look at a christians view and a non-christians view, why? Because I think you get the full picture when you view both stories. Christians tend to be ignorant of certain facts because they have misinterpreted things(for instance, my parents..have vastly misinterpreted parts of the bible...except for the most important and easiest to understand --the words of Jesus) Non-christians tend to go with more facts, but then go furthur to make sure that god doesn't exist. I believe this approach is the best in trying to understand our bare-bones beginnings. You know whats weird? The greeks said Demon means, "knowledge"? What would you do if you found out that the way the world is today is because of the Nephilim? Believe me, the deceptions has been here for a LONG TIME. You see, in my view Sitchin is a ufo investigator, who doesn't want to give trust to the bible, however, he's different in that he's like a ufo investigator. He's not like an evolutionist because he tends to not agree with it, so he goes undercover and tries to find the secrets. Surprise, he finds some, but then he corrupts them so that God doesn't exist. That is why I go with him to a certain point. This is why I think there is some substance to his claim that tehom meant Taimat in Sumeria. YOu see, he wouldn't write this stuff if there was credibility to it. Have you looked into it? The reason im going so far with this is because I don't want things to get fragmented and confusing. Right now they are. For instance, in chapter 2 of Genesis it talks about the firmanent and then heaven. Whats this talking about? It could be talking about land because then it mentions heaven. What do you think Chapter 2 of Genesis is discussing(I think its gen 2) Sitchin mentioned a hammered heaven, which was the result of the destruction of Taimat. How far do you go in believing him? I only read up to the point where he was discussing tiamat, genesis, the sumerians, but I didn't care to read the places where he thinks aliens created us. You see, he can lead people in the wrong direction because his claims are credible, according to the variables given. Now, if tehom comes from taimat, how does that wound the word of God???? I think the most important thing in understanding the bible, is not just getting the translation, but seeing what the translation was in the past or what it is elsewhere in a different culture.

All write later, I gotta go to class....im in a lab.

My reply

> I want to know your arguments as to why Tehom doesn't come from Taimat.

Read these Scriptures. Job 38:4-15 and Psalms 104:4-9 show what happened to the sea on Earth:

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the EARTH?...or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars (planets seen in the morning sky) sang together, and all the sons of God (inhabitants of the morning stars) shouted for joy? Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it has issued out of the womb? When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it, And brake up for it my decreed place" (the Pacific Basin).(KJV)

"You make the winds your messengers, and flaming fire your ministers. You fixed the EARTH upon its foundation, not to be moved forever; With the ocean, as with a garment, you covered it (the Earth); above the mountains the waters stood. At your rebuke they fled, at the sound of your thunder (the impact explosion) they took to flight; As the mountains rose, they (the waters) went down the valleys to the place (the Pacific Basin) you had fixed for them" (NAB).


Job 26:5,6,11-13 in the NASB says, "The departed spirits tremble Under the waters (on Earth because Sheol is in the Earth) and their inhabitants. Naked is Sheol before Him And Abaddon has no covering...He obscures the face of the full moon, And spreads His cloud over it ...The pillars of heaven tremble, and are amazed at His rebuke. He quieted the sea (on Earth, as above) with His power, And by His understanding He shattered Rahab. By His breath the heavens are cleared. His hand has pierced the fleeing serpent."

> What about his claim that most biblical scholars now accept that Tehom
> has its roots from the word Taimat.

I have never heard of any. I would need references to believe that.

> Also, what im hearing is that you think the asteroid impact created the moon(like
> many scientists believe), is this true? What is your view on this verse? (the
> above verse) Why would god have to quiet the seas of earth with his power?

Yes, I believe that an asteroid impact blasted the moon off of the Earth.

My view on the above verse is that the sea is on Earth because Sheol is in the Earth. God quieted the seas because the globe of the Earth rocked and the seas sloshed out of control.

> Ok, what about that verse you mention about god, with his right and left
> hand, throwing the planets into their orbits at the same time.


> I also believe "The earth became void" confuses it even more.

The Earth was originally formed to be inhabited. It was good. Later, it became waste and desolation because a piece of Rahab struck it and blew the moon off of this globe.

> If the earth is from the material of Rahab, earth wasn't before, it was just solid
> state matter.

Earth is not from the material of Rahab. Both planets were already formed and in orbit before Rahab was split into fragments.

> we are in the time that is like "the days just before the flood".

I agree.

> Listen, I don't know how much you know about whats going on

I have studied it in depth.

> I think the scientific approach is the best, while using the word of God. WE must
> be carefull to use science. Science, in this aspect, is wisdom.

I hope you will see that what you said is backwards. The Bible is wisdom. First, we consult the word of God. Second, we see if science can shed any light on it. Just think how many times scientists have had to change their ideas because they were wrong.

For instance, long ago, I knew that the continents split apart, long before it was accepted in the scientific world. How did I know with certainty? The Bible told me. Gen. 10:25 says, "the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was THE EARTH DIVIDED." Peleg means divided.

Similarly, from the Bible, I knew that the moon came from the Earth before the scientists finally decided that that was the only plausible way it could of happened. All other theories fell by the wayside when they examined them closely.

I knew that an asteroid impact destroyed the dinosaurs long before the scientific community accepted it.

Scientists tend to do things the hard way. Not accepting what the Creator has told us in the Bible, they run to all extremes before they finally find out that what is indicated by the Bible is right after all. They would get much farther much faster if they accepted the Bible and built on that.

When you start with the Bible, you can better judge what others say, like Sitchin, for instance. When the start with such as Sitchin and try to work back to the Bible, you are swimming upstream, doing it the hard and confusing way. Your mind is already set in the Sitchin pattern, so it is hard to see it God's way. If you first find out what the Bible says, you will immediately know then if what others say is right or wrong. You need to be Bible oriented to avoid being led astray by reasonable sounding ideas.

> Non-christians tend to go with more facts, but then go
> furthur to make sure that god doesn't exist. I believe this approach is
> the best in trying to understand our bare-bones beginnings.

I don't.

> The greeks said Demon means, "knowledge"? What would you
> do if you found out that the way the world is today is because of the Nephilim?

What is so strange about that? Satan is the god of this world. The creation and testing of man was probably to resolve the Angelic Conflict.

> Have you looked into it?

Yes.

> in chapter 2 of Genesis it talks about the firmanent and then heaven. Whats this
> talking about? It could be talking about land because then it mentions heaven.

The firmament is the expanse of space.

> What do you think Chapter 2 of Genesis is discussing(I think its gen 2) Sitchin
> mentioned a hammered heaven, which was the result of the destruction of Taimat.
> How far do you go in believing him?

Do you mean Genesis 1:2? If so, it has to do with the Earth becoming waste and desolation because it was hammered by a piece of Rahab. Rahab was hammered first. It split apart, and pieces of it still hit Earth. A binary asteroid will strike on the first day of the Millennium and destroy civilization as we know it. Jesus Christ will have to return and refresh the Earth as was done before Adam was put on the Earth.

This far, I can agree with Sitchin, that the planet between Mars and Jupiter was hammered.

> Now, if tehom comes from taimat, how does that wound the word of God????

The great watery deep is our Pacific Ocean. It did not have to come from Rahab.

Incoming Email

...I just thought you might be interested in something I found the other day in the World Almanac. I am a firm believer in Biblical Astronomy, and that the original uncorrupted Zodiac came down to us from Adam, Seth and Enoch. So I looked to see where the planets would be on Pentecost. The three minor planets will be behind the Sun (Taurus) and hence out of sight. The Moon will be in Leo. Saturn, which because of it's orbit remains in one constellation for about two years, will be in the Constellation of Pisces. Now Jupiter is the interesting one. Normally, because of it's orbit, Jupiter is in about one constellation a year. But sometimes its apparent (retrograde) motion makes it look like it is moving. On May 29th Jupiter retrogrades into Pisces, to join Saturn just in time for Pentecost. One week later it moves back out of Pisces. As well, after Pentecost, Saturn retrogrades into Cetus.

But for the Feast of Pentecost, there is an undeniable conjunction of these two big planets in Pisces, the type of the People of God....

   Pro and Con 51   Or Return  Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@kiwi.net

send me e-mail now.

8641 Sugar Gum Road, Riverside, CA, 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110, FAX (909) 697-8960


© 1997 Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 1-18-98