Pro and Con 61, Uploaded 2-7-98

Incoming Email

Thanks for your rely to my question re; Abrahams birth year.I have been reading yor site for a few weeks and am really excited as your work has been corroberating many of the "gems" the Lord has been helping me dig out of the Word over the past 7 years regarding prophetic matters.I was born again on June 11,1978.Just found out that was 6 Sivan so I will be 20 years old this coming 6 Sivan so have no excuses for being among the foolish virgins. Here are a few things He has shown me. As you know Genesis 24 records the story of Abrahams servant finding a bride for Isaac. At the end of the chapter it reads :we will call the girl and consult her wishes. And they called Rebecca and said unto her: Will you go with this man-and she said: I will go" These are 2 verses-57&58. Weve been homeschooling our youngest for the past 5 yearsI teaching his social studies I discoverd that the present population of the earth is approx.5.8 billion,the population of Israel is approx.5.8 million and the population of Jerusalem is approx.580 thousand.Does this seem curious to you ?These figures also seem to be growing about the same rate and will probably reach the 6 figures by mid 1999 according to projections.Some translations of the Bible teach that Rev.13:18 should be rendered "it (666)is the number of man" rather than of "a man"Just wondering if there is anything significant there....Watching and praying

My reply

> 5.8 billion...5.8 million...580 thousand. Does this seem curious to you?

Not just curious--amazing. Is someone showing us that he is in complete control?

> Some translations of the Bible teach that Rev.13:18 should be rendered "it
> (666) is the number of man" rather than of "a man"

Green's Interlinear has "it is a man's number, and its number is six hundred and sixty-six."

Man's number is considered to be six, so this number, by itself, can mean man, man, man. On top of that, "it is a man's number." This fits right in with Ezek. 28:2, which says, "say unto the prince of Tyrus (rock), Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet THOU ART A MAN, AND NOT GOD, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God." This fits with II Thess. 2:3,4: "that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

The prince of the rock, the False Prophet, whose number is 666, is indwelt by the king of the rock, Satan, formerly king of the planet Rahab, and now king of a piece of it, the same piece that will hit Earth. This piece is the key of the bottomless pit. Rev. 9:1 says, "to him (Satan) was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit." When this asteroid hits, it causes the Lake of Fire to form where the bottomless pit is opened. This is the pit that is dug for the wicked (Psa. 94:13).

Without this number, 666, "no man might buy or sell." Therefore, it may tie in with the new smart card and implantable chip that are even now being introduced. Rev. 13:16 says, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads."

Incoming Email

...I have told a Prophecy Newsgroup about your writings, and you are right, people sure are scared of dates. Not me, the more I dig the more interesting this gets...

One question that arose from the Prophecy group was, is there proof in the N-T of the fulfilling of the Prophecy in Ezekiel: "In the first month, in the first day of the month...In that day (Nisan 1) will I cause the horn (king) of the house of Israel to bud forth, and I will give thee the opening of the mouth (i.e., 'the Word') in the midst of them, and they shall know that I am the LORD."

I told them, I didn't know, but I would find out if I had to ask you. I also told them that it saying it in Ezekiel was proof enough for me. Some things are confirmed in the N-T and some are not. Is there proof in the N-T of the date of His Birth?...

My reply

Nothing direct that I can think of. Of course, the first Adam was created just before Tishri 1 began, and Jesus is called the second Adam. Jewish tradition places Adam's creation on Tishri 1, but when I worked it out, Tishri 1 fell on the Saturday when God rested. Anyway, it is close. The new kosmos began operating on Tishri 1.

Hosea 5:15; 6:1-3 says, "I (Christ) will go and return to my place (Heaven), till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. COME, and let us (Israel) return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us: he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days (2000 years) will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight (fulfilled in 1948). Then (i.e., after that) shall we know, if we follow on (the Sign of the End of the Age was in 1967) to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning: and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth." His first coming was as the former rain, Tishri 1. His second coming is as the latter rain, Nisan 1, the first day of both the Jewish Regnal Year (because he is King of kings) and the Sacred Year (because he is Lord of lords).

This is to fulfill God's promise in De. 11:14: "That I will give you the rain of your land in HIS DUE SEASON, the first rain and the latter rain."

Incoming Email

Marilyn - glad you like this list. i have another list i'm compiling that is equally intersting, or more so. God has woven a big net of numbers that catches truth. It is also likened to a 'garment' that God has woven, using numeric/truth threads - that is sized to the WISE person, so that they can wear it. this new list is simple math....

...please answer me this, though. perhaps i missed this in your books - do you have a date or time for the "casting out" of satan to this planet - the permanent removal of his access to heaven, and his entrapment here?

My reply

> do you have a date or time for the "casting out" of satan to this planet

Yes. Sunday, Cheshvan 23, 5765 (our Nov. 7, 2004) is the 1260th day of the Tribulation. Satan is cast down to Earth, enters into the False Prophet and speaks "as a dragon" (Rev. 13:11). He wastes no time getting to the temple "shewing himself that he is God" (II Thess. 2:4). It is the day the two witnesses are killed, so he evidently kills them because they will not bow down to him or the idol, the "abomination of desolation" (Mt. 24:15), he places in the temple.

Rev. 13:15 says, "And...cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

Rev. 11:3,7 says, "my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days (the first half of the Tribulation, the 42 months of Rev. 13:5), clothed in sackcloth....And when they shall have finished their testimony (mid-Trib), the beast (Satan) that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them."

The latter 1260 days of the seven years is in Rev. 12:6. After the two witnesses are killed, "the woman (Israel) fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God (Petra), that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days." Dominion is taken away from Satan at the Judgment of the Nations at the end of this latter 1260-day period.

However, concerning the catastrophe, the time is shortened to 2300 days total, 1260 + 1040.

Mt. 24:20 says, "But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day." It is in the fall and on Sunday.

Incoming Email

who do you think marries and has children during the Millenium? We were wondering about that if Christians are Raptured and then the Tribulation Saints are Raptured, then who marries during the Millenium.

My reply

On the first day of the Millennium (Tishri 1, 5768, our Sept. 13, 2007), after the Rapture of the Tribulation Saints, there will be lots of new converts to Christianity. Bible prophecy has been fulfilled, proof positive. All Israel will be saved in a day--that day.

After Jesus returns seven Jewish months later (Nisan 1, 5768, our Apr. 6, 2008), he will judge the nations. He will put the "sheep" on his right hand and the "goats" on his left. The "sheep" will live on into the Millennium. The "goats" will be done away with. There will be both male and female "sheep" to marry and have children during the Millennium.

Mt. 25:31-34 says, "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world."

Incoming Email

As I write this it is 2/2/98. If the bible truly is the inerrnt word of God, as you say, then in about four months Christians from all over the world will vanish suddenly. On the other hand is the bible is nothing more than a collection of myths and fables interspersed with the history of a semi-nomadic people then I will e-mail you the first week of June and laugh my head off at your dying religion.

My reply

The Bible is the inerrant word of God. However, my interpretation of it is my own. It may be right; it may be wrong. That has no bearing whatsoever on the inerrancy of Scripture. God himself proves that his word is true. He is in complete control and his prophecies are fulfilled 100% to demonstrate this to you.

Israel's existance today is something you should not fail to consider. Hosea 3:4,5 says, "For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: AFTERWARD SHALL THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL RETURN, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness IN THE LATTER DAYS."

Hosea 6:1-3 says, "COME, and let us (Israel) return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days (two 1000-year days) will he revive us" (this came true in 1948).

Whether the Rapture comes when I think it will or not, it will come when God planned for it to come. At that time, many people will see it happen just as Elias saw Elijah taken up.


I would rather you accept Christ now and be caught up in the Rapture, for "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" (Acts 4:12).

However, if not, then I hope you are lucky enough to be among the many that "shall see it (the Rapture), and fear, and shall trust in the LORD."

If the Rapture happens next Pentecost, as I think it will, and you miss it, then trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as quickly as possible. Ask him to be your Saviour. Don't take the Mark of the Beast. There is another Rapture coming up for the Tribulation saints 2300 days after the peace covenant is confirmed on the Feast of Weeks in 2001.

The difference, as I understand it, is that those who are caught up to Heaven in Rapture I are the Bride of Christ. Those that are caught up at the end of the shortened Tribulation are the rest of the Body of Christ. To be chosen as the Bride is the best prize to be won after we are saved. Salvation is a free gift. Rewards are to be worked for.

Believers are instructed by Jesus Christ himself: "take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day COME UPON YOU UNAWARES. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS that shall come to pass (during the Tribulation), and to stand before the Son of man" (Jesus Christ, in Heaven after the first Rapture).

I pray for you in Jesus' name, Amen. Hope to see you in Heaven. It is a better place.

Incoming Email

I look so forward to checking your site every day to see if there is anything new, and I get so excited when there is! I wanted to say something about date setting. I thinks it's important to realize that we won't know (for sure) the day or hour, and you don't. You can't say for sure when you think it will be either.

May 30, May 31, June 1. Maybe that's what Jesus meant. We would know the time, but not for sure the day and hour, which you don't and your not claiming to.

I saw you posted one of my questions on Rapture, it made me feel special. Thank you. I'll check your page every day. Love ya bunches. G-d has truly blessed you

My reply

If I had to set a day and hour, I'd think midnight on Sivan 6, Pentecost, Jerusalem time, was most likely. However, because of the time zones around the globe and different Jewish calendars, an element of uncertainty is introduced. Some think it will be one moment in time all around the world. Others figure the time in each zone. When I wrote my first book, I thought it might be May 31 in each time zone. Thus, as the globe turned, everyone would be picked up on the same date. As you said, I cannot be certain. We will have to wait and see. Also, we are supposed to occupy till he comes and wait patiently, whenever it is. Even if I have figured wrong and it does not happen when I think it will, we must remain strong in the Lord and be patient. It can't be far off in any event.

We are tested in many ways. Our faith in Jesus Christ must withstand all tests. Overcomers win the prize of being caught up to Heaven before the worst trial comes, one that will try the whole world. Be ready at any time to give a reason for the hope that is in you, both for salvation and for being part of the "blessed hope," the Pre-Trib Rapture. We have to trust Christ, both for salvation and for catching us up. If the latter does not take place when we figure it will, rest assured, it will happen when it was pre-planned to before this kosmos, world, order of things, began in Adam's day.

I think Song of Solomon 2:10-14 shows that it will happen in the spring: "My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away (Rapture of the Bride of Christ). For, lo, the winter is past, the rain (latter rain) is over and gone (i.e., the Jewish Nisan is over): The flowers appear on the earth (April showers bring May flowers), the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle (turtledove) is heard in our land; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell (time of the firstripe grapes). Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock (in Christ), in the secret places (italicized word, not in the original) of the stairs."

This is the secret of the stairs, like Jacob's ladder, whose top is in heaven, with angels going up and down on it. Notice this loved one is called "my dove," symbol of the Holy Spirit, and the Bride is one who can fly to Heaven because of having enough of the Holy Spirit.

Keep this dove in mind and read Luke 17:36,37. As in the days of Lot (i.e., Rapture II), "Two men shall be in the field (world); the one shall be taken, and the other left. And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is (the Body of Christ that went to Heaven at Rapture I), thither will the EAGLES be gathered together." The Church saints caught up in Rapture I are as doves. The Tribulation saints caught up in Rapture II are as eagles. The dove flies to her home first; the eagles follow later.

Mark 13:27 shows this also. The time is the second Rapture. "And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth (the Tribulation saints) to the uttermost part of heaven" (the Church saints who were taken up at Rapture I).

Incoming Email

I have read your articles with increasing interest. You seem to be very mature and grounded, even though, I must admit, some of your articles are things I have never dreamed of before! However, there is one burning question lately as I am now convinced of the two raptures: What about our children? I have an 8 year old and a 17 year old. Both claim Jesus as their Savior. However, only the Lord knows how much "oil" they have. Especially, in teenagers, they are so involved with the here and now. What do you believe and why? I there are several places where it says "you and your household" will be saved. Thanks so much,

My reply

Yes, I have found out things that, to my knowledge, no one else has. However, the Lord deserves the credit. I asked to understand everything God wanted man to know about the Bible--everything. He woke me in the night, said, "Be still and know that I am God," and after that, I was able to discern things I had not been able to find answers to in my previous seven years of constantly reading man's books about the Bible.

Only the Lord knows about these children. I would think that the younger was ok if her parents are, the older one on her own.

All Noah's family was with him in the Ark, and Scripture does say, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:31), but we can't be sure this applies to any one else. The Lord has foreknowledge and knew in this particular case that this would be true.

However, Ezek. 18:20 says, "The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him."

Incoming Email

mail ...I appreciate all of your hard work! Your website is wonderful. I "happened" accross it while looking for something totally unrelated. The prayer of my heart for months (years?) prior was to be ready when He comes. God is so good to us! He always answers us when we are sincere and he always leads us in the right way. Looking forward to meeting you in the air!! Your newest book is very good. My husband is reading it now and enjoying it also.

Incoming Email

...I recently finished Heaven Found. I loved it. It is fascinating that God had a model of the Solar System set up in the tabernacle from the very beginning! Your writings and interpretations of the Word never fail to captivate me.

A couple of things about Rev.2000:

Fabulous! I'm on chapter 5 now. Before I open the book up, I always say a quick prayer that God might open my understanding. With His help and your words, everything seems so simple, yet magnificent.

When I commented to my Dad about Heaven Found & Ch 4 of Rev 2000, he was skeptical. His point was that if we become in the spirit, why would we go to a physical place. I didn't have the means to give a good answer at that point and was hoping that you could give an appropriate response. It was my thinking that as spiritual beings, we still have a sort of 'physicalness' about us.

One more thing... I was browsing ahead in Rev 2000, just reading a line here and there, and I came to the part where you speak of your experience with the demons, when they attacked you while you slept. That must have been terrifying. It scared the heck out of me just reading it. Why do you think they targeted you? Do you think because you are spreading Gods word that you were a target for this kind of attack? I'm surprised they were allowed to get near you. Perhaps God allow them to do what they did so you would know first hand of there existence and be able to tell about it.(???)

Thanks for you time, I hope to hear from you very soon. God bless. Your friend and admirer

My reply

Glad you are enjoying my books.

> When I commented to my Dad about Heaven Found & Ch 4 of Rev 2000, he was skeptical. His
> point was that if we become in the spirit, why would we go to a physical place.

There are bodies terrestrial and bodies celestial (1 Cor. 15:40). Jesus went to a real place to prepare a place for us (John 14:2), so when he comes to take us where he is, it is to a real place.

> I came to the part where you speak of your experience with the demons, when they attacked
> you while you slept. That must have been terrifying. It scared the heck out of me just
> reading it. Why do you think they targeted you?

I was very much awake. Terrifying is not a strong enough word. I thought I was going to die. I couldn't move anything, even my tongue. I could not breath.

Why is simple to figure out. I had turned my entire life over to the Lord and asked him what he wanted me to do. I was studying the Bible like crazy. Every time we make a spiritual leap upward, we are tested to see if we will hang on to it or let it go. I passed the test. However, it also taught me how strong and powerful they are and that we don't want anything to do with them -- NOTHING -- ugghh. Only the Lord can protect us. Our strength is as nothing to theirs. We are not to try to communicate with them, either. King Saul died the day after he went to see the witch of Endor.

Incoming Email

A brother in the Lord introduced my husband and I to the most recent findings you have uncovered regarding the countdown to the rapture. My heart since that time, has been a mixture of anticipated excitment and joy to deep concern for loved ones, as well as, my own personal walk. I guess I'm a bit confused because my depth of understanding into these things have only just begun to tap into so great a reservoir. How can you be certain that these dates are accurate when the Scripture clearly state that no man knows the day or hour - only the Father in heaven knows. This is the point in which I must question. In addition, my birthday happens to fall on that DAY - MAY 31st! What a glorious birthday gift! However, I really would like to know and understand how you have come to your conclusions. I eagerly await your response. Thank you in advance and may God continue to richly bless your ministry.

My reply

> no man knows the day or hour

First. Jesus was not just a man. He was both man and God, so he himself is excluded. The Father was in Jesus, so as God, he knew. Besides, he planned everything from before the world was. Second. On that day, no man knew. Mt. 24:36 says, "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." The word "knoweth" is present tense. It did not say we would never know. But, there was something we were to watch for.

At that time, the Jewish month and day of the month of the Second Advent was already in the Bible, but not recognized. Ezek. 29:17 sets the time as "in the first month, in the first day of the month." Then verse 21 says, "In that day (Nisan 1, beginning of the Jewish Regnal Year and Sacred Year) will I cause the horn (king) of the house of Israel to bud forth, and I will give thee the opening of the mouth in the midst of them; and they shall know that I am the LORD."

Just before the no man knows statement, Jesus gave the fig tree parable. "When his branch (modern Israel, estab. 1948) is yet tender (apalos, young, i.e., no more than 19 years old, as when they came our of Egypt; 1948 + 19 = 1967), and putteth forth leaves (which she did in the Six-Day War of 1967; Sinai, West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights), ye know that summer is nigh (the war started June 5, summer June 21): So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it (i.e., the Rapture) is near, even at the doors (symbol of the two Raptures, Pre-Trib and Pre-Wrath).Verily I say unto you, This generation (that sees all these things, i.e., that began in 1967) shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

A generation was demonstrated to be forty years when the Israelites came out of Egypt. 1967 + 40 = 2007, the end of the age. The last day of the corresponding Jewish year 5767 is our Sept. 12, 2007. The next day, Tishri 1, 5758 (our Sept. 13, 2007), The Feast of Trumpets, is the beginning of the Millennium.

The seven trumpet judgments are poured out on that day. From this date of the catastrophe are seven months before the Second Advent on the following Nisan 1 because 5768 is a Jewish leap year with a 13th month. Ezek. 39:12,13 says, And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD." The Second Advent is when he returns in glory.

The seven-year Tribulation is to be shortened when it comes to the catastrophe on that Feast of Trumpets, "except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those day shall be shortened" (Mt. 24:22). This time is shortened to 2300 days (Dan. 8:14). Thus the Tribulation, the Seventieth Week of Daniel, starts appropriately on the Feast of Weeks/Pentecost in 2001.

I believe the parable of the barren fig tree in Luke 13:6-9 shows that there are four Jewish years (counted by inclusive reckoning) between the Pre-Trib Rapture and the beginning of the Tribulation, 5758, 5759, 5760, and 5761 (our 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001). The second Rapture is just before the seven trumpet judgments hit Earth on Sept. 13, 2007.

The first Rapture is in the spring. Song of Solomon 2:10-14 shows that winter is past, the rain of Nisan is over and gone, the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the tender grapes give a good smell when the Bridegroom says, "Arise, my love, may fair one, and come away." To me, this makes Pentecost the only Feast possible for the Rapture of the Bride of Christ. It falls on May 31, in 1998, Jerusalem time.

This seems to be a good time for it because 1998 is the 6000th year since man began to be tested knowing both good and evil, 1998 is the 50th year (Jubilee year) since Israel was back in the land, and Pentecost even means 50.

I could be wrong, but each person should examing the clues in Scripture and make up their own mind. As far as I can see, all the clues fit this scenario. The Tribulation cannot be slid to any other years before the 40 from 1968 end. There is only one more time that the 2300 days fit between the Feast of Weeks and the Feast of Trumpets six years later, from 2001 to 2007. It cannot be one year before or one year later. Also, the last year of the Tribulation has to be a Jewish leap year. This seems to lock everything into place. Another thing, I think the Rapture has to be on Sunday, and we only have one more Sunday Pentecost left, May 31, 1998.

> my birthday happens to fall on that DAY - MAY 31st! What a glorious birthday gift!

That is also my brother's birthday, and, I think, the first day of millennial peace after Armageddon ends in 2008.

More details are in my book, Exit: 2007: The Secret of Secrets Revealed.

   Pro and Con 62   Or Return  Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@kiwi.net

send me e-mail now.

8641 Sugar Gum Road, Riverside, CA, 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110, FAX (909) 697-8960


© 1997 Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 2-7-98