Pro and Con 640

Posted 11-18-00

Incoming email

Erik:...To Christians, I am looked down upon as being Jewish. To Jews, (my wife is an Orthodox Jew) I am merely a Christian who is on the path of learning about the true faith of Judaism but still has the Jesus baggage to contend with. Neither of these bother me greatly but I will tell you what does bother me greatly.

Erik: I become a little nervous when Christians teach that Jesus is their Lord and their Savior and their God, but in fact, they deny and contradict his actual words he spoke...

ERIK: I say that if you use JESUS WORDS ONLY from ONLY the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke you will get a different picture of how to gain eternal life. MJA:> >If you do that, you will get a lot of how Israel was trying to be saved under the Law given at Sinai instead of how we are to be saved in the Dispensation of Grace. Since the Crucifixion, there has been a change. Now, it is as Jesus introduced in Mt. 22:42: "What think ye of Christ? whose son is he?" The correct answer is the Son of God. > >You see, there are different Dispensations. In each, God gave man certain instructions. He either passed that test or failed to obey. I will list the 7 Dispensations and the number of years I think each is to last.

ERIK'S REPLY: Here is a clear admission that the teachings of Jesus are to be ignored because if you obey his teachings "you will get a lot of how Israel was trying to be saved under the Law given at Sinai instead of how we are to be saved in the Dispensation of Grace." This is the first of many places we will discover where the Christian normative is to discard what Jesus actually said and replace it with teachings by someone else. Your teaching claims that the ministry of Jesus was transitional and therefore was only setting up the age of the church. In effect you are invalidating the very teachings of the one who you say is your Lord, Savior and God. I listed multiple scriptures to show clearly what the teaching of Jesus was. You did not refute a single scripture I listed. Now, I will include what Jesus himself said about these all important words HE spoke.

Erik: "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' "Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. "And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. "Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. "The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell-and great was its fall." (Matthew 7:21-27 NAS95)

Erik: Key points that Jesus made here are: Not everyone who refers to him as Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven. If you perform miracles in his name that will not get you into the kingdom of heaven. Why does he reject those who called him Lord and even performed miracles in his name? Because they practiced Lawlessness. (As I have stated several times, Lawlessness is from Strongs 459 which means "destitute of the mosaic law.")

Erik: But now let's look at what Jesus said about his words that he spoke during this period that you refer to as transitional. Jesus says only those who hears THESE WORDS OF MINE AND ACTS ON THEM will be compared to a wise man. Those who don't hear these words and act on them are like the foolish man who built his house on sand. And GREAT was the fall of that man.

Erik: your Dispensation teaching is rampant in Christianity today. Yet you could only list one scripture spoken by your Lord and Savior and God to support it. Frankly, I don't understand why you listed it. You said:

MJA: > >Since the Crucifixion, there has been a change. Now, it is as Jesus introduced in Mt. 22:42: "What think ye of Christ? whose son is he?" The correct answer is the Son of God.

ERIK: What does Jesus being the Son of God have to do with their being a new dispensation. In fact this goes against what Jesus was teaching here. He was saying that it has been the SAME TEACHING from the beginning. He proved this point by quoting from what Christians refer to as the "Old" Testament. Jesus was using Psalms to show that their understanding of who Messiah was to be was incorrect. He was not saying that before my coming it was one way but now it is another way. You will never be able to prove your teaching of Dispensations using the words of Jesus. Any teaching that is not based on the words of Jesus is a house built on sand.

Erik: It has been the same from the beginning. Salvation is granted to all who are willing through obedience. Period. Believing by itself means nothing. Does Satan and his demons believe that Jesus is the Son of God? Yes! Does this grant them salvation? No! How should have Satan and his demons achieved salvation? By remaining obedient to God and not rebelling. How should anyone alive on earth today go about receiving salvation? By turning away from sin and turning towards God and obeying him. Period.

Erik: "Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy." "Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. (Revelation 22:11-15 NAS95)

Erik: Could it be any more clear. The one who is filthy is the one who DOES wrong, The one who is holy is the one who PRACTICES righteousness. Jesus will render to EVERY MAN according to WHAT HE HAS DONE. These are the words of Jesus. Not me. Where is the "believe" gospel here? Jesus goes on to further describe the separation criteria. Outside are DOGS, SORCERERS, IMMORAL PERSONS, MURDERERS, IDOLATERS, LIARS. Where are the ones who did not believe in Jesus for their salvation? According to Paul's gospel shouldn't they be listed here first? After all, according to Paul's gospel, isn't this the real reason they are outside the gate?

MJA: > > You should avail yourself of all that any of the apostles said. They were taught by the Lord. You should avail yourself of all that Paul said. He too was taught by the Lord. He was even taken up to the third heaven (II Cor. 12:2-7). He knew even more than he taught, but his teachings were true. They are for us to know how to be saved and how to walk the Christian walk in this Dispensation of Grace.

Erik: ...even if you believe Paul is an Apostle, HE CAN'T BE GREATER THAN THE TEACHER. HIS WORDS CAN'T CONFLICT WITH THE WORDS OF JESUS or he is not his disciple. If in doubt, much better to ere by following the WORDS OF JESUS than the words of Paul.

Erik: I can't help but notice that Christians heap piles of criticism upon Jews for often allowing the Talmud and Rabbinical rulings to supercede the written word yet Christians allow the teachings of Paul to supercede the teachings of Jesus without exception.

Erik: Christianity means Christ like. A better name would be JohnPaulianity. Because it is the teachings of the gospel of John and the teachings of Paul that forms the foundation of Christianity today. It certainly is not the WORDS OF JESUS If multiple witnesses in a courtroom give conflicting testimonies in a trial it assumed that their is a high probability that someone is lying. Jesus said that it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than the smallest stroke of the Law. He said that HIS WORDS would never pass away. Who will you believe? You have already stated that we must throw out his teachings in Matthew, Mark and Luke because they are transitional words only. They weren't meant for us. What foundation do you stand on?

Erik: Christians love to hang onto the 10 commandments but refuse to obey the obvious commandment regarding the Sabbath. "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. "Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you. "For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. (Exodus 20:8-11 NAS95)

MJA: That's right it is not the first day of the week Sunday. It is the same day that Jesus observed and taught, the seventh day that begins Friday at sunset and ends at sunset Saturday. Jesus taught them what was a proper observance of the Sabbath but he certainly never said do not observe the Sabbath. That's where JohnPaulianity comes in.

Erik: Christians love to say the phrase, "What would you Jesus Do?". (WWJD) This is a good thing. Jesus was observant of the Mosaic law. He wore tephillen, he wore tzzit, he observed Sabbath, etc. He being the Messiah, correctly interpreted the Law therefore fulfilling it. HE DID NOT ABOLISH IT! The problem is that Christianity does not do what Jesus did nor do they ask the question, "What would Jesus Say?". (WWJS) I ask you and your readers, the next time you tell someone what they must do to gain eternal salvation, are you quoting Jesus? Are you only quoting from the gospel of John or the teachings of Paul? Do you every quote Jesus from the books of Matthew, Mark and Luke regarding eternal life?

Erik: "Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. (Matthew 7:24 NAS

Erik: If we love God, we will want to obey him. Not JohnPaulianity. Read the entire "Old" Testament without the Christian spin. Then read the words of Jesus. Then read the words of JohnPaul. It all has to line up! If it doesn't you must determine which witness is lying.

My reply

> > To Christians, I am looked down upon as being Jewish.

I sure hope not, certainly not by me, or anyone I know. You have the advantage. Rom. 3:1,2 says, "What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God." You have the best of 2 worlds. You have a Jewish Messiah and Jewish Scriptures. No other nation in all the world is so lucky. All of the apostles were Jewish, Paul included. He was taught directly by the Messiah too. He did not compare what he taught with what the other apostles taught for about 3 years. Then it was found that they taught the same gospel. That is because Yeshua taught them both, even though it was separately....

> > Christian normative is to discard what Jesus actually said and replace it with teachings by someone else.

Was Jesus physically on Earth when the church was born on Pentecost in 30 AD? No. Therefore, the "Spirit of Christ" indwelt the apostles on Pentecost and showed them what to teach concerning the church, which is one body, made up of both Jews and Gentiles that are saved by their faith in Yeshua/Jesus, the Messiah. Jesus went away 10 days before Pentecost so he could come back in another form, the "Spirit of Christ" and fill the apostles. This is when they were given power that they did not have before Pentecost. Rom. 8:9 says, "ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the SPIRIT OF GOD dwell in you. Now if any man have not the SPIRIT OF CHRIST, he is none of his." The SPIRIT OF GOD is the same as the SPIRIT OF CHRIST. " In II Cor. 5:19, Paul said, "God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

In the Old Testament, the Pre-incarnate Christ was the king of Israel, the LORD (YHVH) of hosts. In the New Testament, the incarnate Christ was still the king of Israel, the LORD (YHVH) of hosts. He just dwelt in the human body of Yeshua, the virgin-born Son of God.

Isa. 44:6 says, "Thus saith the LORD (YHVH) the King of Israel, AND his REDEEMER the LORD (YHVH) of hosts; I am the first, AND I am the last; and beside me there is no God." In Rev. 1:11, Jesus said, I am Alpha AND Omega, the first AND the last." In Rev. 1:17, Jesus said, "I am the first AND the last." In Rev. 22:13, Jesus said, "I am Alpha AND Omega, the beginning AND the end, the first AND the last." It is the same LORD, whether he is in the body or out of the body, whether he is the King of Israel or the Redeemer.

In the Old Testament, De. 6:4 says, "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is ONE LORD." In the New Testament, Eph. 4:4-6 says, "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." The Old Testament agrees with the New Testament.

I cannot limit my understand of the New Testament to only Mt, Mk, and Luke, because, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (II Tim. 3:16). Rom. 3:30 says, " it is one God, which shall JUSTIFY THE CIRCUMCISION BY FAITH, AND UNCIRCUMCISION THROUGH FAITH." John wrote his gospel to prove a point, In Jn. 20:31, he said, "these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that BELIEVING ye might have life through his name." John also penned The Revelation of Jesus Christ, the last book in the scriptures of truth, but Jesus actually wrote the script before he transmitted it to John.

Not one person in the Old Testament was ever saved by obeying the Law. They thought they were, but EVERY MAN FAILED in that respect, and men were actually saved by their faith. The Law was too perfect for imperfect man. In the Old Testament, Isa. 64:6 says, "we are ALL as an unclean thing, and ALL our righteousnesses are as filthy rags." Isa. 53:6 says, "ALL we like sheep HAVE GONE ASTRAY; we have turned EVERY ONE to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him (Yeshua/Jesus, 'the arm of the LORD') the iniquity of us all." Without Yeshua, we would all be lost, Jew and Gentile alike.

In the New Testament, Rom. 3:23 agrees with Isa. 64:6. Rom. 3:23 says, "ALL have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Rom. 5:12 says, "by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon ALL men, for that ALL have sinned." That agrees with Genesis in the Old Testament. The Bible is one book.

In De. 32:20, we can see what the LORD was really looking for in men. He said, "I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is NO FAITH." Habakkuk 2:4 says, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY HIS FAITH." This is an Old Testament doctrine brought into the New Testament by the LORD who inspired all the scriptures of truth. Rom. 1:17 says, "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH." Gal. 3:11 says, "But that NO MAN IS JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW IN THE SIGHT OF GOD, it is evident: for, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH." Heb. 10:38 says, "Now THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."

Since no man was ever saved by obeying the Law, how was Abraham saved? In the Old Testament, Gen. 15:6 says, "he BELIEVED in the LORD; and he COUNTED IT TO HIM FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS." The New Testament agrees. James 2:23 says, "And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham BELIEVED God, and it was IMPUTED UNTO HIM FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS: and he was called the Friend of God." Rom. 4:9 says, "FAITH was RECKONED TO ABRAHAM FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS." Gal. 3:6 says, Even as Abraham BELIEVED God, and it was ACCOUNTED TO HIM FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS."

Rom. 3:28 says, "Therefore we conclude that A MAN IS JUSTIFIED BY FAITH WITHOUT THE DEEDS OF THE LAW." Rom. 5:1 says, "being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Rom. 9:29-32 says, "as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha. What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of FAITH. But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. Wherefore? BECAUSE THEY SOUGHT IT NOT BY FAITH, BUT AS IT WERE BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone."

Gal. 3:11,12 says it so well: "no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them." The trouble was that no man could obey the law perfectly. Therefore, all sinned and were lost until they believed God and that faith was reckoned to them for righteousness.

Gal. 3:21-26 says, "Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God BY FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS."

"FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For BY IT THE ELDERS OBTAINED A GOOD REPORT" (Heb. 11:1,2). "BY FAITH Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac" (Heb. 11:17).

In the Old Testament, Gen. 5:24 says, "Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. In the New Testament, Heb. 11:5,6 says, "By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

Does this help? Can you see how the OT and the NT agree that man is saved by his faith? He always has been and always will be. The Law was to show us what sin is.

> You did not refute a single scripture I listed.

That is because all scripture is true, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (II Tim. 3:16). Our understanding of it may be faulty, but Scripture is truth. However, if you need comments on certain scriptures, I will comment on some.

> > Mt. 7:21-23 says, "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

> > Key points that Jesus made here are: Not everyone who refers to him as Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven. If you perform miracles in his name that will not get you into the kingdom of heaven. Why does he reject those who called him Lord and even performed miracles in his name? Because they practiced Lawlessness. (As I have stated several times, Lawlessness is from Strongs 459 which means "destitute of the mosaic law.")

The word used here is Strong's 458, anomia, rather than anomos. It means wickedness, iniquity and unrighteousness. It is translated "iniquity" in the KJV.

What is missing from that account? FAITH. Without faith, the rest is useless. They are reckoned as lost in their sins.

> > your Dispensation teaching is rampant in Christianity today. Yet you could only list one scripture spoken by your Lord and Savior and God to support it. Frankly, I don't understand why you listed it

You said: > > > MJA: Since the Crucifixion, there has been a change. Now, it is as Jesus introduced in Mt. 22:42: "What think ye of Christ? whose son is he?" The correct answer is the Son of God.

I wasn't trying to support Dispensations at that time, salvation is much more important. It should come first. I mentioned a key scripture on how to be saved. Jesus showed us how to be saved by faith. We should believe that Jesus is the Son of God. And that scripture is in Matthew. Therefore, I thought you would take heed since you really want to do away with almost all scripture after Luke. Myself, I would be afraid to do that. I would be scared that the Lord would not look kindly on me if I did that. I need him on my side.

> > It has been the same from the beginning. Salvation is granted to all who are willing through obedience. Period. Believing by itself means nothing.

Yes, it has been the same from the beginning, although man did not realize it. How was Abel saved? "By faith" (Heb. 11:4). How was Enoch saved? "By faith...But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him" (Heb. 11:5,6). How was Noah saved? "By faith" (Heb. 11:7). How was Abraham saved? "By faith" (Heb. 11:8).

Does Satan and his demons believe that Jesus is the Son of God? Yes! Does this grant them salvation? No!

The Bible does not tell us what the angel's test was. For man, he has to walk by faith, not sight. The angels could see God and failed. Man has to walk by faith even though he cannot see God. If man, who cannot see God, can still obey God, the Lord will be proved just in sentencing Satan to prison.

> > How should anyone alive on earth today go about receiving salvation? By turning away from sin and turning towards God and obeying him. Period.

If we obey him, we will show our faith by our actions. It is still built on faith. You are trying to come by salvation by some other way. All that try some other way will fail. None is sin free but Jesus, none. Without a remedy, we are all lost and on a slick slide to Hell. That is why God gave us a Saviour. We are all lost otherwise. Rom. 10:9-13 tells us how we can be saved. It says, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

> > "Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy." "Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. (Revelation 22:11-15 NAS95)

> > Could it be any more clear. The one who is filthy is the one who DOES wrong, The one who is holy is the one who PRACTICES righteousness. Jesus will render to EVERY MAN according to WHAT HE HAS DONE.

You just forgot the verse before that. Rev. 22:10 says, "the time is at hand." It means that the Rapture is "at hand." Right before Christ comes to catch away the Bride group, there will be no more time for anyone to get into that group. Christ is the judge that is standing at the door. At that time, his decision of who belongs in the Bride group is already made. He is ready to come quickly and pick up his Bride. The rest will have to go through 2300 days of the Tribulation (Dan. 8:13,14). After warning that "if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book," he signs off with, "Surely I come quickly."

> > He said that HIS WORDS would never pass away. Who will you believe? You have already stated that we must throw out his teachings in Matthew, Mark and Luke because they are transitional words only. They weren't meant for us. What foundation do you stand on?

No way! I don't throw out one jot or tittle. "ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (II Tim. 3:16). It is you who are trying to throw some of it away. What foundation do I stand on? Jesus Christ. "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ." (I Cor. 3:11).

> > "Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you.

Do you see any mention of a Gentile like me there. Am I your son, daughter, male or female servant, or a sojourner who stays with you? No. The sabbath is a sign between God and the Jews. I occasionally go to church on Saturday night, but I am not bound by that. Col. 2:16 says, "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days."

It is different for Jews. Ex. 31:13 says, "Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR GENERATIONS; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you." Verse 17 says, "It is A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDREN OF iSRAEL FOR EVER: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed." Eze. 20:12 says, "Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THEM, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them." Eze. 20:20 says, "And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND YOU, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God."

> > it is not the first day of the week Sunday

Of course it isn't. It is Saturday, the 7th day of the week.

> > Jesus taught them what was a proper observance of the Sabbath but he certainly never said do not observe the Sabbath.

That's correct. He was teaching Jews at the time.

> > He being the Messiah, correctly interpreted the Law therefore fulfilling it. HE DID NOT ABOLISH IT!

He did not abolish it, he fulfilled it. It was to prove that he himself was sinless, something that not one man had ever been able to do.

> > Do you every quote Jesus from the books of Matthew, Mark and Luke regarding eternal life?

You should know the answer to that. I quoted Jesus in Mt. 22:42: "What think ye of Christ? whose son is he?"

> > If we love God, we will want to obey him. Not JohnPaulianity. Read the entire "Old" Testament without the Christian spin. Then read the words of Jesus. Then read the words of JohnPaul. It all has to line up! If it doesn't you must determine which witness is lying.

I would be scared to death to make such a statement. Those are your words not mine. I KNOW that "ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (II Tim. 3:16). Agape

   Pro and Con 641   Or Return   Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@pe.net


Send me e-mail now


8641 Sugar Gum Rd, Riverside, CA 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110


© 1996-2000, Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 11-18-00