Pro and Con 65, Uploaded 2-14-98

Incoming Email

I just finished reading all 3 of your books and I have to say to anyone who likes your web site that the books are even better. I especially liked Heaven Found, one of those books that you want to hit yourself over the head with for not understanding it sooner. It is unusual to find a book that flows so well!

I have a question and a comment on The End Of The Age. How did you come up with the ages of Noah's sons at the time of the flood? I have often wandered if Noah could have had more than one wife, three sons so close in age and also three races of people on earth today. I also have wondered why Noah cursed Hams fourth? son Canaan. Could he have been the next one born after the incident in GEN. 9;22? It certianly would have taken some time to plant and harvest grapes after the flood.

Also, you said that man may have been created to prove a point of justice to Satan. I' ve wondered if Satan was created to prove to man how good God really is. I think the answer to both questions is yes. God is and always has been in total control of everything; when he created the angels he knew some would rebel. When he created man he knew we would fall and from the beginning had a plan to save us. Everything works together to Gods glory! I can't wait to see what is planned for eternity!!

My reply

I'm so glad you enjoyed Heaven Found: A Butter and Honey Star....

It was strange how I really guessed where Heaven was years before I would accept it. I would think of it when reading certain verses and then say to myself, "Nah, that can't be." Why I didn't really research it earlier, I don't know.

> How did you come up with the ages of Noah's sons at the time of the flood?

Martin Anstey, "Romance of Bible Chronology," figured 1556 AH for Japheth, 1557 AH for Ham and 1558 AH for Shem.

I can tell you how to figure Shem's age pretty quick. Noah was born in 1056 AH. He was 600 at the beginning of the Flood (Gen. 7:6). The Flood was in 1656 AH (1056 + 600) (2387 BC). Shem was 100 two years after the Flood (Gen. 11:10), so he was born in 1558 AH when Noah was 502.

I doubt that Noah had but one wife, just as I think there is just one Bride of Christ.

> Hams fourth...son Canaan. Could he have been the next one born after the
> incident in GEN. 9;22

I am not sure, but seems possible, and the sons are not always listed in the order of birth. I don't think Terah's sons are listed in order of birth. Abram is in the line of descent, so he is listed first.

I'm sure God has multiple reasons for lots of things he does.

Incoming Email

...I noticed you mentioned MJ's (Messianic Jews) in Israel. Do you have a specific interest in Israel and things Jewish?

My reply

...Yes, I am definitely interested in Israel and things Jewish. Our salvation is of the Jews. Yeshua was of the tribe of Judah. The scriptures came through them and are written so we can understand certain things better if we understand the Jewish customs. I get the news from Israel every day in my incoming email. I hope they never pass the law against missionaries that some want. The leaders don't realize that Yeshua is their only hope. Why don't more read the scriptures? It's all laid out for them if they would only read it. I am so pleased that at least 40 Rabbis in Israel have accepted Yeshua. The Tribulation would not have to take place at all if the fig tree would just show enough ripe fruit.

Because she does not, the asteroid that Satan lives on will be shattered on the Earth, "like the smashing of a potter's jar; So ruthlessly shattered" (Isa. 30:13,14; NASB). It will probably be a binary asteroid like Toutatis. It will split. One piece is the "great mountain burning with fire" (Rev. 8:8) that hits the Mediterranean Sea, destroying the cities of the sea coast at noon (Zeph. 2:4,5) on the first day of the millennial Day of the Lord (day 2300 of the Tribulation). The other piece is the "great star (aster) from heaven, burning as it were a lamp" (Rev. 8:10) that is the broom of destruction that sweeps from Babylon on the Euphrates to Egypt.

At the time of the Pre-Trib Rapture, there is no ripe fruit on the fig tree. Luke 13:6-9 says, "He spake also this parable. A certain man (the Lord) had a fig tree (Israel) planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years (Jewish 5758, 5759, 5760) I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down (i.e., in the Tribulation); why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also (5761), till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down." These grace years for Israel are probably for the building of the temple.

The Rapture passage in Song of Solomon mentions "green figs." It has a double meaning. Israel has no ripe fruit at that time, and the Rapture is in the spring. Song 2:10f says, "My beloved (Son of David, Yeshua) spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away (the Rapture of the Bride of Christ). For, lo, the winter is past (it's spring), the rain (latter rain of Nisan) is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth (April showers bring May flowers); the time of the singing of birds (at the Rapture, these doves sing the new song, Rev. 5:9) is come, and the voice ("shout," I Thess. 4:16) of the turtle (lit. turtledove, i.e., Spirit of God) is heard in our land (saying "Come up hither," Rev. 4:1); The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell ("time of the firstripe grapes," Nu. 13:20). Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock (i.e., in Christ) in the secret places of the stairs." The word places is italicized, not in the original. This is the secret of the stairs, like Jacob's ladder, whose top is in heaven.

The Lord set the feasts on days of important coming events. The only feast that fits the above is Pentecost. I think the Rapture will be next Pentecost, 5758 (our May 31, 1998). The grapes ripen at the end of May and the beginning of June).

Things in the Bible often have double fulfilments. Pentecost was when the church was born into this world. I think it also will be when the overcomers are born into another new world. The feasts of Nisan had to do with the crucifixion and resurrection. The Feasts of Tishri have to do with the Millennium. Pentecost belongs to the church.

Thus, the Seventieth Week of Daniel should begin on the Feast of Weeks in 5761 (counting from Pentecost, 5758 to Pentecost, 5761). This is when I expect the covenant to be confirmed (Dan. 9:27) and the sacrificing to begin at the rebuilt temple.

According to Dan. 8:14, the time that the Jews sacrifice plus the time that they cannot because the False Prophet desecrates the temple is 2300 days (literal, for it is "the vision of the evening and the morning," v. 26). Counting by Jewish inclusive reckoning, from the Feast of Weeks/Pentecost in 5761 to the Feast of Trumpets in 5768 is exactly 2300 days. (That is not true in just any set of years.) This is our Sept. 13, 2007, forty years from when the fig tree grew leaves (Sinai, Gaza Strip, West Bank and Golan Heights) in the Six-Day War of 1967.

In 1967, the fig tree was 19, still young (apalos, tender), as required in the fig tree parable of Mt. 24:32-34. When Israel came out of Egypt, those 20 and up were counted. Therefore, I don't think the fulfilling of the fig tree parable of Matthew could have taken place any later than 1967. (1948 + 19 = 1967 + 40 = 2007)

I think Christ is to return, 7 months after the catastrophe of Tishri 1, 5768, on the following Nisan 1. It is the first day of the Jewish Regnal Year because he is King of kings. It is the first day of their Sacred Year because he is Lord of lords.

For the Nisan 1 date, look at Ezek. 29:17,21: "first month, in the first day of the month...In that day will I cause the horn (king) of the house of Israel to bud forth, and I will give thee the opening of the mouth (the Logos) in the midst of them; and they shall know that I am the LORD."

Actually, Jesus was to come the first time on Tishri 1, time of the former rain, and the second time on Nisan 1, time of the latter rain. Hos. 6:1-3 says, "COME, and let us (Israel) return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days (two 1000-year days) will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up (fulfilled in 1948), and we shall live in his sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on (Sign of the End of the Age made knowing dates possible in 1967) to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth." This is why the Lord promised, "I will give you the rain of your land in HIS DUE SEASON" in De. 11:14.

Ezek. 39:12 shows that "seven months shall the house of Israel be burying" bodies after the catastrophe wipes out the invading northern army. From Tishri 1, 5768 to Nisan 1, 5768 is seven months, because 5768 is a leap year. This pretty well locks this schedule in place on the calendar.

This year, 1998, is a good time for the Rapture to take place. It is the Jubilee year since Israel was reborn and the 6000th year since man became mortal and began to be tried knowing both good and evil. The Rapture is as the days of Noah and Noah was 600 at the time of the Flood. Also, 5758 means "the season of Noah;" 58 spells Noah.

So you can see, I have done a lot of research on things Jewish. However, I still have much to learn in that area, especially their customs in Bible days.

Incoming Email

It seems that the only date you're not positive concerning future events, is the date for Rapture I, despite your monthly countdown. You say that it seems like the best day but that you could be wrong, but insist that it can't be long thereafter. What do you mean when you say, not much longer, days, weeks, months, even years? And if Rapture I is later rather than sooner, what does that backup do to the other dates for the start of the Tribulation, the mid -trib desolation, the end of the 2300 day shortened Tribulation, and Tishri 1, 2008, all dates that as I understand you, you are certain of?

My reply

Myself, I feel confident of the Rapture being on Pentecost in 1998. I have thought so ever since 1968. I just don't want people to lose their faith if I am wrong. I don't want them to sell their houses and go stand on a hill. The Lord said to occupy till he comes. We need to be ready, and watching, but otherwise do normal things. Two will be grinding grain; one will be taken. Two will be working in a field; one will be taken. This indicates normal activity.

Actually I think we are pretty will locked into the whole schedule. We only have this one Pentecost on Sunday left before the 40 years are up. We only have this one time that the 2300 days between the Feast of Weeks and the Feast of Trumpets six years later actually is a 2300-day period. The last year, 5768, has to be a Jewish leap year. Those only come roughly every three years. We have pretty well run out of alternatives.

Incoming Email

thanks again...yes I get a paper from Israel also & keep up on the news there. In the near future, I'll be sending a check to get your book about where heaven is...I jst can't miss that one...never heard anyone try to define where heaven is before.

My reply

I didn't set out to find where Heaven was located. It just happened. Then to prove whether that was right or not, I read about 15 different translations and versions of the Bible all the way through, making notes of anything that had even the remotest clue. When I was through, I knew. Then to crown it all off, I grabbed my old Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary (1970) and looked up the meaning of the symbol sapphire. Electricity seemed to run through me. I whispered, "Then its true."

Incoming Email

Brother you should take a look at Acts 2 where we are clearly told by Christ not to get caught up in this game of predicting the end times event. I'm sure you have good intentions just off a little on your theology.

My reply

I am a sister in the Lord.

I don't think Acts 2 tells us what you think it does. Maybe you mean Acts 1.

In Acts 1:7,8, Jesus told the apostles, "It is not for you ("apostles," v.1) to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power (to know the times and seasons), after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you."

After Pentecost, the church has had the power to know. They just could not figure it out until the thing they were to watch for took place, the Sign of the End of the Age, the Six-Day War of 1967, when Israel grew leaves and fulfilled the Fig Tree Parable.

Mt. 24:32-34 says, "Now learn a parable of the fig tree (Israel); When his branch (modern Israel) is yet tender (apalos, young; i.e., no more than 19 years old, as those 20 and up were counted when they came out of Egypt), and putteth forth leaves (Sinai, Gaza Strip, West Bank, and Golan Heights), ye know that summer is nigh (the war started June 5; summer June 21): So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it (the Rapture) is near, even at the doors (symbol of the two Raptures, Pre-Trib and Pre-Wrath). Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

We should strive to enter in at the strait gate, be caught up in the first Rapture, go with the Bridegroom as wise virgins chosen to be the Bride. We should heed our wake up call and prepare ourselves. It would be terrible to be left behind because we were too lukewarm and foolish to make sure we were ready. We have to have enough of the oil of the Holy Spirit to be chosen as the Bride of Christ.

Incoming Email

I am so much enjoying your renewed vim and vigor on your website after your recent illness. Please keep up the good work as you are able. Since reading your first book a little over a year ago, I just don't seem to see the Word of God, the same again. It seems to be more engineered or built rather than merely written. Thank you for your work.

My reply

When you really get into the Bible, you find that every word is God breathed. It is so amazing. The Mastermind has done what no man could ever do. I am in awe of such a staggering feat.

Incoming Email

Yesterday I logged on to the Internet to try and find something that would help me explain the rapture (hopefully pre-tribulation) to my 14 y.o. sister. There I came across your testimony and the ideas you have about rapture being on May 31, 1998. I was very much impressed with all that you seem to know about the Bible. It seems you would have had to do a lot of studying in order to know the things you do. However, there are some questions that weren't answered like: I've heard the temple in Israel has to be rebuilt before the end of time, and that hasn't even been started yet from what I understand. Also, where do you get the information about where time began, I mean what year and such, so that its traced to this specific date. People have said no one really knows when (what year) time began, and even what years to call BC and what years to call AD. Admittedly, I have been a very wishy, washy, Sunday-morning, career -chasing, wife, and mother of two preschoolers. I let time be a factor in my study of the Word, and my walk with God had virtually become non-existent, my marriage was near the shambles, and even though there were very little moments of rest still not everything got done. A couple of months ago, though, I had a dream it was one of those terrifying dreams and I wondered if it meant something or if it was "just a dream". However, it was very real:

In my dream, I was in the basement of my house and my children were at the baby sitters. It got really stormy outside, so as always with storms I started praying for protection. Looking outside the basement windows I could see there were tornados all around, with hardly any areas not being struck by a tornado. I was petrified in my dream and new it was more than a storm. I knew it was the Lord coming. I kept praying for protection for my children because I knew very few if any people were going to survive this storm. Then my basement wall opened up like a door. There stood two very large men. I knew at once they were angels. One said "come with us", I hesitated for a moment and asked them where my children were. They replied, "They're already with us". I walked towards them while wanting to ask about my husband, even though I couldn't because I was so afraid of the answer. I went with the angels. End of dream. I woke up thinking my God are you trying to tell me something or is this just a dream. About a couple two or three weeks ago my mother said God had given her a message to warn people about ( she also wrote you, yesterday after I showed her your Internet "stuff") an upcoming storm meant to warn God's people that the time is near and we need to start living like we are suppose to. She says it will be on Thursday, April 9th. (Note: a terrible tornado did hit Alabama on April 9, 1998.) She's not sure if its just our area or if it will be everywhere. But after that dream, the message received through scripture by my mother (she also prays lays her hands on the Bible and asks God to let her read his will for her), and your Internet Bible prophecy messages, I'm believing it all will happen. I'm scared. However, it was a major wake-up call for me. Now I'm reading daily, seeking God's will and messages for my life through earnest prayer and reading of the Word. Bottom line: I would like to read all your books, but with only possibly 4 months left yet, the necessity for me to work, time is limited. Which ones would you suggest for me to read 1st, 2nd, 3rd. May I please request that you send the 1st two of those you most recommend ASAP....

My reply

Yes, I have studied as hard as I can go since at least 1960.

temple in Israel has to be rebuilt

I think the gap between the Pre-Trib Rapture and the Tribulation are when the temple will be constructed. Sacrificing starts at the beginning of the Tribulation.

> where do you get the information about where time began

By working on Old Testament Chronology. Adam was 130 years old when he begat Seth, etc. I have a copy of my chronology on my Web site. It took a lot of work. The best books I found on it were the 2 volumes of Romance of Bible Chronology, by Martin Anstey (in reserve books at BIOLA library) and Syllabus of Bible Chronology, by Dr. Ehlert, then head librarian of BIOLA library. On top of that, I still had some things to learn, like how many years Adam was in Eden, etc.

> even what years to call BC and what years to call AD

Yes, a mistake was made in figuring Jesus' birth, but that does not affect the chronology of time. The prophecy in Daniel 9 bridges that time.

It is hard to know about dreams, but what does it hurt to take it as a wake-up call. It just might be. I've had 3 about Heaven I am waiting to see if they come true. In two, I saw a boy that accepted Christ because of me. My husband and I had just arrived and he ran and hugged me as we walked toward the entrance to a huge building. In another, we were in the building eating at long tables with benches. I turned around to look for salt and saw this boy at another table across the aisle. In another dream, I saw my husband's grandmother in a kitchen cooking with children all around her.

> She says it will be on Thursday, April 9th.

That is an important date all right. It is Nisan 13, the anniversary of the Crucifixion. Even the Thursday is right, but why on that date? According to Song of Solomon 2:10-14, the Rapture is at the time of the firstripe grapes, which is late May or early June. The only feast that fits that is Pentecost on May 31.

As for which books to read, I'd start with Exit: 2007: The Secret of Secrets Revealed first. If you never get any farther than that, you will know the schedule of end-time events. I'd read Heaven Found: A Butter and Honey Star second....

Incoming Email

What are your thoughts on the following questions:

> 1. Is "The Bible Code" is a legitimate find?

I think there is no doubt the ELS (equidistant letter spacing) codes are real. I have my doubts about horizontal and vertical words because changing the number of letters in a line changes those. However, they may still be right. I am just not sure about those.

> 2. Could The Bible also be "The Book of Life"?

The information in the Bible leads to life, but the Book of Life has names in it. See Rev. 13:8. It would have to hold an awful lot of names.

> 3. Is the discovery of "The Bible Code" actually the opening of the Book of Life?

Not that I know of.

> 4. Could this next Multi-National assault on (coming soon) Iraq be
> another signal to the "end times"?

There will be wars and rumors of wars.

Incoming Email

I have a question that has troubled me for some time. I have two small children, will they accompany me should I be worthy of the first rapture or will they be left here upon the earth?

My reply

I don't know of anything that spells it out clearly for us. However, the keeper of the prison was told, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." Whether that was just an isolated instance because the Lord knows things beforehand, or whether it applies to others, I do not know for sure. But the fact that it is there is encouraging.

One thing in favor of families staying together is the fact that Noah was the only one in the Ark of whom Scripture said he "walked with God" (Gen. 6:9). Yet, his sons and their wives were also taken up in the Ark. This also could be an isolated instance because the sons and their wives were to repopulate the Earth, but it is encouraging.

I Cor. 7:13-16 says, The woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean: but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart....For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband: or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife."

From this, it seems to me that the young children of a believer are considered to be clean and holy and would go with the believing parent in the Rapture.

Jesus said, "Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God....And he took them up in his arms, and put his hands upon them, and blessed them." (Mk. 10:15,16).

This is a father's act, and probably has more than a surface meaning since he mentioned the kingdom of God and took them up.

I really can't see him leaving small children behind. He instituted the family unit and I think he will keep families together as much as possible. However, children past the age of accountability have to make a decision on their own.

Incoming Email

Since contacting you a couple of months ago I have become an avid reader of your materials and I really appreciate your efforts. I have introduced as many people as I can to your website. Now my question. On your February 7 responses to Email regarding Jesus knowledge of the date and the hour of the second coming you state:

First. Jesus was not just a man. He was both man and God, so he himself is excluded. The Father was in Jesus, so as God, he knew. Besides, he planned everything from before the world was.
Second. On that day, no man knew. Mt. 24:36 says, "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." The word "knoweth" is present tense. It did not say we would never know. But, there was something we were to watch for.

My question. Does not the following verse specifically say that Jesus did not know?
Mark 13:32"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Have I missed something?

My reply

Mark 13:32 also says, "knows," present tense. No one but the Father knew that day.

But think about this. "God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself" (II Cor. 5:19). The Bible is consistant with itself. God knew.

Jesus Christ has two complete natures, his human nature inherited from his mother, his deity given by his Father. He is not just a man.

However, considering his human nature only, Jesus did not know that day, but the Father in him knew.

The Lamsa translation has, "But concerning that day and that hour, no man knows, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, EXCEPT the Father." The Concordant translation has, "...nor the Son--EXCEPT the Father."
Now that end time events are casting their shadows before them, more and more people are realizing that things are truly coming to a head in our days.

   Pro and Con 66   Or Return  Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@kiwi.net

send me e-mail now.

8641 Sugar Gum Road, Riverside, CA, 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110, FAX (909) 697-8960


© 1997 Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 2-14-98