Pro and Con 754

Posted 5-25-01

Good article on 5 doves site, straight from the heart
Steve Holloway (23 May), "Revelation of Jesus Christ"
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2001/steveh523.htm
---
FWD, also from 5 doves
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2001/chrissa523-1.htm
Chrissa (23 May)
"Chief Rabbi of Israel reveals plans...."
Author: Robin, Posted: May 21

to destroy Islamic holy shrines in Jerusalem, according to Islamic press.

Islamic Association for Palestine
Occupied Jerusalem: Yisrael Meir Lau, Chief Rabbi of the Israeli regime, yesterday revealed plans by the Chief Rabbinate for the seizure and demolition of Islamic Shrines in East Jerusalem for the purpose of erecting a Jewish synagogue on their ruinous sites.

The Israeli state-run radio on Monday quoted Lau as saying that the chief rabbinate had formed a committee "to look into the matter," adding that the committee didn't yet present its recommendations.

Lau reportedly said the committee was instructed to locate the site where the planned synagogue would be built, suggesting that this would necessitate the destruction of the two Islamic sites in the area, the Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock.

Incoming email

From: Chad Harvey
Re: When is this going to stop!
Jezebel, when will you stop your deceitful ploys. 1998, you predict the rapture and nothing happens. 1999 again nothing happens. 2000 again nothing happens. Now you say Pentecost 2001. Well, I'm interested in what excuses you make up the day after. It is time for all your followers to realize that you are a wicked and deceitful false teacher and/or prophetess. You doom is imminent and your judgement by God in which you will be condemned to hell if you do not repent is inevitable.
Chad Harvey (Matthew 23:33)

My reply

> > Re: When is this going to stop!

Maybe sooner than you think--if the Lord comes on Pentecost this year. Otherwise, as long as I can do the Lord's will, I will do my best to do what he created me to do.

Thank you for your frank opinion. I trust it is delivered in God's agape love, as the Bible prescribes. I John 3:14,24; 4:1,2 says, "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love (agapao) the brethren (believers). He that loveth not his brother abideth in death....And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God."

I confess that Jesus Christ is both YHVH king of Israel and the Redeemer, YHVH of hosts (Isa. 44:6). He is the first and the last, LORD of the Old Testament and Lord of the New Testament. He is the one with whom man has always had to deal. Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. II Cor. 5:19 says, "God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself."

One of God's attributes is agape love. When we accept the Lord Jesus Christ as our own personal Saviour, he baptizes us with the Spirit of Christ, which is the Spirit of God (Rom. 8:9). We therefore are filled with God's love which flows through us to other people. All members of the Body of Christ are bound together by the Spirit of God. We are all as different cells in the Body held together by the membrane of the Spirit of God. We treat others as we would like to be treated, because our Lord said that is what we should do. We obey his commandments, because we love Him. We do not war against other cells in the Body. That would make the Body sick, and if it is sick, it is not as effective as it should be.

I do not predict anything. I am not a prophet. I have just studied the Bible as hard and as deep as possible for the last 40 years, and I just share my opinions. And do you know why? Once, when I was very tired from typing all day on Ed's old college portable typewriter on a rickety card table in the corner of our kitchen. I grabbed my closed Scofield Bible by the heel and plopped down across the bed at twilight muttering to myself, "What am I doing all this work for anyway? It'll probably never be published." The heavy draperies were closed. I didn't turn on the light. Suddenly, my face is just above my open Bible and there is a rectangle of light on one verse--Jer. 50:2. It said, "Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces." Subdued, I whispered, "Ok, I'll continue to study and write, but you'll have to help with the publishing, I know nothing about that." I wrote 3 books. He took care of publishing them so that they would be sold worldwide. I could never have done that.

I am doing my best to obey Jer. 50:2. Babylon is literal, and it will be totally destroyed by an asteroid impact (Rev. 18:21; 8:8,10). The best I can figure, it will probably be destroyed on Tishri 1, 5768 (Sept. 13, 2007), the Feast of Trumpets that begins the millennial Day of the Lord. The shortened Tribulation seems to be 2300 days (Dan. 8:13,14). If you count 2300 days back from Tishri 1, 5768, by Jewish inclusive reckoning, you find that you land on Sivan 6, 5761 (May 28, 2001), Pentecost. I would be scared to be out of fellowship with our Holy God just in case the Rapture would take place then. World events show that the Tribulation is not far away. Now is the time to Get right with God. The last year of the Tribulation must be a Jewish Leap Year, and 5768 is a leap year. That is the only way there could be 7 months (Eze. 39:12,13) between that Tishri 1 and the following return of Christ on Nisan 1 (Eze. 29:17,21; Hos. 6:3).

You tell me, who should I obey, you or the Lord? Jesus said we should all watch, and I am watching. If I am wrong, I am wrong. I am human. Have you never been wrong? I am spending long hours studying the Bible, and trying to answer as many questions sent me as I can. We discuss the pro and cons of different subjects and try our best to understand Scripture correctly. We learn from each other. It seems that the Lord gives insight into different things to different people. No one person knows it all. The Bible is too packed with information for any one person to unravel all its mysteries in one lifetime, but we do the best we can to understand it. Do you really think I should quit, seeing that the Rapture is near, no matter how we figure it.

Do you read the news coming out of Israel every day to follow the peace talks? Do you try to understand what Dan. 9:27 really means? Are you trying your best to warn people to be wise virgins instead of foolish ones that will get left behind when the Bridegroom comes for the Bride of Christ? I am doing my best, and yet there will be foolish servants that will get cut off. Wouldn't you like to help?

Luke 12:46 says, "The lord of that servant (the unwise believer) will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder (lit., cut him off), and will appoint him his portion with the UNBELIEVERS." That is during the Tribulation. Mt. 24:51 adds, "And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the HYPOCRITES: there shall be WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH." When the man is cast out of the wedding feast because he doesn't have on a wedding garment, Mt. 22:13,14 says, "Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness (outside the door), there shall be WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH. For many are called, but few are CHOSEN."

After the Rapture takes place, Rev. 17:14 says that "they that are with him (Christ) are called, and CHOSEN, and faithful. I hope you will be in that group. We should all confess our sins, as per I John 1:9, so God can cleanse us of all unrighteousness. John 3:18 says, "Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me." Be ready at all times. Maranatha. Agape

His reply

From: Chad Harvey - 5-23-01
Subject: Re: When is this going to stop!
You hold to a false theology created by John Nelson Darby in the 1800's. You can say it existed before then all you want by citing statements by Pseudo-Ephraem and other church fathers but there is no circumstantial evidence for this at all. You can not judge ancient passages by modern implications. You can not what Pseudo-Ephraem was referring to because we do not have the whole statement. Whatever the case, there is little if any evidence for your theology prior to John Nelson Darby

I have been wrong but this is a very critical issue to be wrong on. You're prophelying about the coming of Christ. For your info Daniel 9:24-27 was fulfilled during the time of Antiochuis Epiphanes. People should be weary of your proclamation. You masquerade around as a servant of Christ when really you are one who is deceiving even the elect who are vulnerable to your false teachings. I imagine Jezebel tried to stand up for herself the same way you have but she was a false prophet just like yourself. You doom is imminent and your destruction is inevitable. I pray you repent before that time comes.
Chad Harvey (Jeremiah 5:31) -

My reply

> > there is no circumstantial evidence for this at all.

What would you call the paper it is printed on that I hold in my hands? Webster's definition of circumstantial evidence says, "Evidence that tends to prove a fact by proving other events or circumstances which afford a basis for a reasonable inference of the occurrence of the fact in issue." I think this copy of the sermon is pretty good evidence that it existed. Don't you?

> > You can not what Pseudo-Ephraem was referring to because we do not have the whole statement.

I just happen to have the COMPLETE 1500-word sermon in both English and Latin. The man knew more about it than you may think, and since he wrote sometime between 374 and 627 AD, he didn't have the advantage of current events today to help him sort it out. All he had to go by was Scripture and events of those days. Because he saw wars and evil deeds, he thought the end was at hand in his day. Here is some of what he said. He made himself very clear, he thought the saints would be gathered prior to the Tribulation. Emphasis is mine.

"Why therefore do we not reject every care of earthly actions and PREPARE OURSELVES FOR THE MEETING OF THE LORD CHRIST, SO THAT HE MAY DRAW US FROM THE CONFUSION, WHICH OVERWHELMS ALL THE WORLD? Believe you me, dearest brother, because the coming (advent) of the Lord is nigh, believe you me, because the end of the world is at hand, believe me, because it is the very last time. Or do you not believe unless you see with your eyes? See to it that this sentence be not fulfilled among you of the prophet who declares: 'Woe to those who desire to see the day of the Lord?' FOR ALL THE SAINTS AND ELECT OF GOD ARE GATHERED, PRIOR TO THE TRIBULATION THAT IS TO COME, AND ARE TAKEN TO THE LORD LEST THEY SEE THE CONFUSION THAT IS TO OVERWHELM THE WORLD BECAUSE OF OUR SINS." You can see this in Paul J. Alexander's "The Byzantine Apocalyptic Tradition" (Berkeley: Univ. of CA Press, 1985).

That agrees with Rev. 3:10,11. In Rotherham's translation, it says, "Because thou didst keep my word of endurance, I also, will KEEP THEE OUT OF THE HOUR OF TRIAL, WHICH IS ABOUT TO COME UPON THE WHOLE HABITABLE WORLD, to try them that dwell upon the earth. I come quickly: hold fast that which thou hast, that, no one, take thy crown."

> > Whatever the case, there is little if any evidence for your theology prior to John Nelson Darby

Why that should matter, I don't know. Do you? :-) You seem to be parroting someone else's words like a broken record that I have heard many times before. Just remember, the scriptures were around prior to Darby. Scripture taught men about the Pre-Trib Rapture from the 1st century until now. Scripture teaches us about the Pre-Trib Rapture in God-breathed words. I don't need anything else. Don't you take God at his word? Do you listen to men and not to God? Do you do like the noble Bereans, search the word daily to see if these things be so? If you don't do your homework, you can be misled by false teaching, and go around parroting it in all directions. God won't be fooled, he knows if you are following doctrines of men or not.

> > I have been wrong but this is a very critical issue to be wrong on.

That is so true. Otherwise, I wouldn't try to help you understand correctly. It can make the difference between your being a wise virgin that goes with the Bridegroom when he comes, or being a foolish virgin that gets left behind. In Luke 12:46, Jesus said to the unwise servant, "The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder (lit., cut him off), and will appoint him his portion (2300 days of the Tribulation, Dan. 8:13,14) WITH THE UNBELIEVERS." You don't want to get left behind. Mt. 24:51 adds, "And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion (the 2300 days) with the hypocrites: there shall be WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH." The man cast outside the door at the wedding feast because he did not have on a wedding garment was one of those weeping. Mt. 22:12-14 says, "he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For MANY ARE CALLED, BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN." I want to be with the few that are chosen, don't you?

Right after the Pre-Trib Rapture, Rev. 17:14 says, "he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are CALLED, and CHOSEN, and FAITHFUL." To be in that group, we need to confess our sins so God can cleanse us of all unrighteousness (I John 1:9). Only then are we wearing white robes of righteousness. The Tribulation saints get caught up to Heaven in the Pre-Wrath Rapture, but they will have washed their robes in the blood of Christ by that time. We can learn our lesson the easy way or the hard way, but we will learn.

> > You're prophelying about the coming of Christ.

Remember, I do not prophesy anything. I only tell how it looks to me.

> > For your info Daniel 9:24-27 was fulfilled during the time of Antiochuis Epiphanes.

Now that's a REALLY good one. :-) Who in this whole wide world could convince you of that? In verse 24, the prophecy said, "Seventy weeks (shabua, 7's, i.e., 490 years) are determined upon thy people (Israelites) and upon thy holy city (Jerusalem), to finish the transgression (that hasn't finished yet), and to make an end of sins (that haven't ended yet), and to make reconciliation for iniquity (that hadn't happened in Antiochus Epiphanes' day), and to bring in everlasting righteousness (that isn't here yet), and to seal up the vision and prophecy (there are end-time prophecies yet to be fulfilled), and to anoint the most Holy" (Christ hasn't returned yet). Remember, he was refused in 30 AD. And you really think all that happened in the days of Antiochus Epiphanes when it hasn't all happened yet? Do you spend your days in an isolation bubble? Don't you see the evil in this world?

The "Messiah the Prince" is Christ. He was refused as king in 30 AD. The beginning of this prophecy was exactly 483 years before 30 AD, in BC 454. That was the 1st year of Cyrus (Isa. 45:28). Martin Anstey found an 82-year mistake in the era of the Persian kings. BC 536 - 82 = BC 454. At that time, Antiochus Epiphanes had not yet been born. 483 years later, in 30 AD, was too late. Didn't Antiochus profane the temple in BC 175? Be careful whose words you parrot without checking them out to see if they know what they are talking about. This is ludicrous.

Dan. 12:10 says, "none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." Antiochus Epiphanes was a type of the final "little horn" (Dan. 8:9). That's all.

Please write me back and tell me you understand. Time may be shorter than you think. God loves you and doesn't want you to fall out of the Bride group. For those unfortunate ones, there will be "WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH." Mt. 25:10 says, "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were READY went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut." We need to be sure we are READY, that won't hurt in any case. Agape

Incoming email

I thought this was interesting. Here is a list of reported earthquakes for May 21.

Updated as of Mon May 21 21:34:33 GMT 2001.
DATE-(UTC)-TIME Latitude Longitude Depth Magnitude Q COMMENTS
yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss degrees degrees km
2001/05/21 16:43:04 2.73N 95.37W 10.0 5.1 B GALAPAGOS ISLANDS REGION
2001/05/21 14:33:28 19.58N 70.03W 33.0 4.6 A DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
2001/05/21 05:25:22 41.18N 142.90E 33.0 4.7 A HOKKAIDO, JAPAN REGION
2001/05/21 04:16:33 52.60N 172.25W 107.7 4.6 A ANDREANOF ISL, ALEUTIAN IS.
2001/05/21 04:09:16 71.06N 12.10W 10.0 4.2 B JAN MAYEN ISLAND REGION
2001/05/21 01:24:00 36.44N 70.13E 218.3 4.8 A HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN
2001/05/20 20:40:21 51.30N 176.91W 33.0 4.4 A ANDREANOF ISL, ALEUTIAN IS.
2001/05/20 20:29:26 40.41N 49.91E 33.0 4.3 B EASTERN CAUCASUS
2001/05/20 17:02:27 2.75N 128.75E 200.0 4.4 B HALMAHERA, INDONESIA
2001/05/20 16:30:29 81.19N 3.71W 10.0 4.5 B NORTH OF SVALBARD
2001/05/20 13:27:07 36.42N 59.74E 33.0 4.3 B TURKMENISTAN-IRAN BORDER REG
2001/05/20 10:04:31 50.75N 129.39W 10.0 4.0 A VANCOUVER ISL, CANADA REGION
2001/05/20 09:24:41 5.21S 146.60E 33.0 4.8 B E NEW GUINEA REG., P.N.G.
2001/05/20 04:21:43 18.76N 104.23W 33.0 6.3 B NEAR COAST OF JALISCO, MEXICO
2001/05/19 23:33:21 22.58N 143.21E 200.0 4.4 B VOLCANO ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
2001/05/19 19:24:14 52.34N 152.91E 456.1 4.0 B NORTHWEST OF KURIL ISLANDS
2001/05/19 17:36:26 19.83S 177.54W 364.9 6.0 A FIJI ISLANDS REGION
2001/05/19 11:06:50 7.19N 126.90E 33.0 4.6 A MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
2001/05/19 08:25:40 12.76N 88.41W 33.0 4.3 B OFF COAST OF CENTRAL AMERICA
2001/05/19 03:11:16 39.07N 22.41E 33.0 4.5 B GREECE
2001/05/19 03:08:04 52.95N 159.80E 71.4 4.3 B OFF EAST COAST OF KAMCHATKA

My reply

That is a lot. Ed and I felt one sharp jolt here in Riverside, CA, within the last week. TV said it was above San Bernardino, north of us, but was felt as far away as Orange County. We are in the adjacent Riverside County. Agape

Incoming email

FWD: Re: Question
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2001/jovial523.htm
"Rapture References" - Jovial (23 May)

I know some of you believe in a pre-trib rapture, some don't believe a rapture will happen before Y'shua returns. LAtely, I've been questioning whether there will be a pre-trib rapture, largely because 1 Thessalonians 4:15 says, "we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep."

Someone told me that Margret McDonald from Scotland was the first person to teach the rapture in the late 1800's. I was also told her husband was also instrumental in helping the KKK get established.

Does anybody know of any references to the rapture earlier than this? Seems to me if a pre-trib rapture is true, there ought to be an earlier reference to it that the 19th century.

I know Ireneus talked about the anti-christ as far back as the 2nd century. But he didn't mention anything about a rapture. Thanks, Joe

My reply

In his approx. 1500 word sermon, "On the Last Times, the Antichrist, and the End of the World," Pseudo-Ephraem (c. 374-627 AD) said, "All the saints and elect of God are gathered together before the tribulation, which is to come, and are taken to the Lord, in order that they may not see at any time the confusion which overwhelms the world because of our sins." (Alexander, Paul J. "The Byzantine Apocalyptic Tradition [Berkeley: Univ. of CA Press, 1985] p. 210).

I have a copy of this sermon. This man understood about the Pre-Trib Rapture. He also said, "And there will be a great tribulation, as there has not been since people began to be on earth...and no one is able to sell or buy of the grain of the harvest, unless he is the one who has the serpentine sign sign on the forehead or the hand. And when the three and a half years have been completed, the time of the Antichrist, through which he will have seduced the world, after the resurrection of the two prophets, in the hour which the world does not know and on the day which the enemy or the son of perdition does not know, will come the sign of the Son of Man, and coming forward the Lord shall appear with great power and much majesty, with the sign of salvation going before him, and also even with all the powers of the heavens with the whole chorus of the saints".

It makes no difference to us what happened to Margaret McDonald. What matters is what does Scripture say. It was finished in the first century AD.

> > LAtely, I've been questioning whether there will be a pre-trib rapture, largely because 1 Thessalonians 4:15 says, "we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep."

We have to read verse 14. It says, "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will GOD BRING WITH HIM." Jesus is God, and all the Bride-group saints that have died in Christ will return with him. They will get their resurrection bodies first, then we will "be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air" (v. 17).

The only church group that has the "open door" of Heaven set before it is the ekklesia (called out ones) of Philadelphia. John is an elder (II John 1:1; III John 1:1). When John is caught up all the other apostles and partriarchs of Israel are caught up. They are the 24 elders seen sitting on their thrones right after the Rapture in Rev. 4:1-4. In verse 9, we see a group of saints in Heaven: "And they sung a NEW SONG, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed US to God by thy blood OUT OF EVERY KINDRED, AND TONGUE, AND PEOPLE, AND NATION." All the elders are Israelites. These are saints out of every nation in the whole world. They are the Bride of Christ that was just raptured along with John in Rev. 4:1.

Concerning the Rapture, Heb. 12:22,23 says, "ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly (festal assembly, Thayer) and CHURCH OF THE FIRSTBORN, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made PERFECT." Heb. 11:40 says, "God having provided some better thing for US, THAT THEY WITHOUT US SHOULD NOT BE MADE PERFECT."

If the elders are made perfect, we are made perfect at the same time. If this is the "FIRSTBORN," then we are born into Heaven at the FIRST TRUMP at the same time that the rest of the "FIRSTBORN" are born into Heaven.

In I Thess. 4:16, at the Rapture, we hear the Lord "shout." We hear the "TRUMP OF GOD." In Rev. 4:1, we hear "THE FIRST VOICE...AS IT WERE OF A TRUMPET TALKING...WHICH SAID, COME UP HITHER." In the Preview of the Rapture in Rev. 1, John said that he bacame in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard "A GREAT VOICE, AS OF A TRUMPET, SAYING I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST." Christ's voice is as a trumpet talking, saying "Come up hither." This is the FIRST TRUMP.

Isa. 18:3-6 says, "All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and WHEN HE BLOWETH A TRUMPET, HEAR YE. For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest (a Sabbatic Year?), and I will consider (see) in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of HARVEST (Pentecost). For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches. They (i.e., the foolish virgins) shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them." Then the Rapture is in the spring.

When HE, THE LORD, BLOWETH A TRUMPET, IT IS THE FIRST TRUMP, THE FIRST RAPTURE. The type was set at Sinai, which represented Heaven. In Ex. 20:22, the LORD says. I have talked with you FROM HEAVEN." Ex. 24:10 says, "they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a SAPPHIRE STONE, and as it were the body of heaven (heavenly body) in his clearness. Eze. 1:26 shows that Christ's throne is associated with the sapphire. It says, "above the firmament that was over their heads (farther out in space than the terrestrial planets) was the likeness (symbolic language) of a throne, as the appearance of a SAPPHIRE STONE: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it." Sapphire means dear to the planet Saturn, from the Sanskrit Sani, Saturn, and priya, dear. Heaven is associated with Sinai and a sapphire stone, which indicates Saturn.

They arrived at Mt. Sinai on Sivan 1, and the first trumpet of the Bible seems to have sounded in three days when the LORD came down. This is a good day to write about Mt. Sinai. Today is Sivan 1, 5761 (May 23, 2001). When the month is given without the day number, we are to assume it is the first day of the month, because the same word is used for new moon and month. So they arrived at Sinai on the new moon, Sivan 1.

Ex. 19:13, 16-21 says, "when the TRUMPET SOUNDETH LONG, THEY SHALL COME UP to the mount...And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders (qowl, voices) and lightnings (baraq, lightning or flashing sword), and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the VOICE OF THE TRUMPET exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled. And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount. And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because THE LORD DESCENDED upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly. And when VOICE OF THE TRUMPET SOUNDED LONG, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a VOICE. And THE LORD CAME DOWN upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and THE LORD CALLED MOSES UP (like 'Come up hither,' Rev. 4:1) to the top of the mount; and MOSES WENT UP. And the LORD said unto Moses, GO DOWN" (as when Moses and Elijah come to Earth to prophesy during the first 1260 days of the Tribulation).

I get so excited when I read about these things. The LORD is wonderful. There are clues all over the place.

It seems that when Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu and 70 ELDERS of Israel went up and saw the God of Israel on the paved work of sapphire, it was Sivan 4. Ex. 24:16 tells us, "And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days (Sivan 1 through 6, Ex. 1:1,9): and the seventh day (Sivan 7) he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud." This is when Moses went up and was gone for 40 days. Agape

Incoming email

May 22, 2001 3:50 PM
RE: Sun, Saturn and moon
I know you must be busy with the DATE so close. Hope you have time to comment on the StarNavigator info I sent you. Thot you may be interested to know that in 3 - 5 hours, the Sun, Moon and Saturn will kiss each other! In Him...and looking up -

My reply

Thanks for the interesting info and for making these star charts for me. These look especially interesting.

9-18-BC 4044 Adam and Eve, beginning of this kosmos, order of things
Saturn in Virgo close to Venus, 8 planets and the Sun lined up, Neptune and Jupiter in conjuction

9-8-BC 5 (Astronomer's BC 4) Jesus' birth
Saturn and crescent Moon in Taurus

4-6-30 AD Crucifixion, Jesus bought his Bride who sits with him in heavenly places in Gemini
Saturn in Gemini, Full Moon in Libra

5-28-2001 I hope the Bride will be born into the new world Saturn and the Sun in Taurus.

9-13-2007 Regulus is called the King Star, and I think Jesus will receive his kingdom and his golden crown in Heaven (Saturn) that day. Saturn and Regulus in conjunction in Leo.

4-6-2008 Second Advent
Saturn and Regulus are in conjunction in Leo. Agape

Note: Today's mail brought another interesting chart I appreciate. On May 22, 2001, Saturn, the Sun and the Moon are touching. Could this be a sign? It is #1 of the 7 days to Sivan 6 (May 28) and 7 days before Sivan 7 (May 29, also Pentecost). Gen. 1:14 says, "God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for SIGNS, and for seasons, and for days, and years."

The Hebrew word for signs is oth, sign, signal, banner, miraculous sign, miracle, proof or warning. Have we been warned? We should know soon.

Incoming email

Re: War Planes
Were you aware that recently for the first time since 1967, Israel has used war planes to attack Palastine? May be important because of the date. See ya in Heaven soon!

My reply

Yes. Each night before I turn in, I try to check Koenig Internat'l News for the news of Israel. I keep thinking of "ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet" (Mt. 24:6). Agape

   Pro and Con 755   Or Return   Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@pe.net


Send me e-mail now


8641 Sugar Gum Rd, Riverside, CA 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110


© 1996-2001, Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 5-25-01