Pro and Con 781

Posted 7-22-01

I got another computer virus last night called Sir cam. It said,
"Subject: Shannon Blake resume
Hi! How are you? I send you this file in order to have your advice. See you later. Thanks"

Suspicious, I deleted it, emptied the Deleted folder, and compacted my files twice. Whew! Thank you Lord that I didn't open that attachment. Right after I read that email, I read the one below. They had come in at the same time. There was another virus warning in my recent e-mail too. I thank both senders for alerting me.

Incoming email

A free virus scan on line is available at the McAfee web site. An excellent virus shield program with free updates is available FREE from AVG at
http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.cfm

I highly recommend doing a manual scan every couple of weeks even with a good shield program in place.
---
>Subject: Virus Alert W32/SirCam@MM (Sir Cam Virus)
>McAfee.com Dispatch
>
>**VIRUS ALERT - W32/SirCam@MM (Sir Cam Virus)**
>
>McAfee.com has seen a large and growing number of consumer
>computers infected with W32/SirCam@MM. This is a HIGH RISK
>VIRUS FOR CONSUMERS. The infected email can come from
>addresses that you recognize. Attached is a file with two
>different extensions. The file name itself varies.
>
>The email message can appear as follows:
>
>Subject: [filename (random)]
>Body: [content varies]
>
>Hi! How are you?
>I send you this file in order to have your advice
>or I hope you can help me with this file that I send
>or I hope you like the file that I sendo you
>or This is the file with the information that you ask for
>See you later. Thanks
>
>--- the same message may be received in Spanish...
>
>The virus searches for .GIF, .JPG, .JPEG, .MPEG, .MOV, .MPG,
>.PDF, .PNG, .PS, and .ZIP files in the MY DOCUMENTS folder
>and attempts to send copies of these documents to email
>recipients found in the Windows Address Book and addresses
>found in cached files.
>
>For detection and removal instructions for the Sir Cam
>Virus...
>http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=2371

Incoming email

Re: virus alert
The I LOVE YOU virus is making a comeback. If you get a message with this in the subject line, do not open the attachment. It will infect and crash your computer and email itself to others.

Instead, delete it, then go to deleted items and delete it again. then compact all your folders twice to completely remove the file and its index.

Incoming email

Middle East High DramaóBill Koenig 7-17-01
...Palestinian Chairman Yasser Arafat was offered 95 percent of what he wanted, but that still wasn't enough. He also wanted sovereign control over the Temple Mount and the neighboring holy sites in East Jerusalem (the Old City), including the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. He even signed a Vatican-Palestinian Agreement in February of last year, calling for Jerusalem to be an international city for Jews, Muslims and Christians.

At about the same time, Syria's President Hafez Assad turned down Israel's offer of the Golan Heights because it did not include a 100-meter strip of land along the eastern shoreline of the Sea of Galilee. Today the Palestinians and the Syrians have very little to show for their efforts, and they will never see again what they had on the table.

My reply

This was good proof to me that what they say they want is not actually what they want. They want every square inch of Israel and every Jew dead. They use violence to squash the peace treaties, because they don't want peace with Israel. They want Israel, even if they have to kill the Jews one at a time. However, I would hate to be in their shoes when God's fury comes up in his face (Eze. 38:18-20). "Gaza shall be forsaken" (Zeph. 2:4). "Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap" (Isa. 17:1). It doesn't pay to oppose God.

Incoming email

R: may explain destruction of Damascus
From a UPI story dated 7/21 - "...According to those sources, Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat is already engaged in talks with Syria about relocating Palestinian leaders to Damascus..."

My reply

It sure could....Agape

On 5doves site

Subject: faithful718.htm
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2001/faithful718.htm

"RE:Ron Reese-When Will the Rapture Be," Faithful (18 July)

Jesus isnít coming on July 28-31. He is coming after the gospel of the kingdom is preached to everyone in the world. Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. This is the same gospel that Jesus preached. Salvation through His blood by faith, living by loving one another, being one with Jesus and each other, living holy lives, deliverance, and overcoming. All with signs following, that is healings, deliverance from satanic influences of all kinds, and miracles-esp. of provision for needs.

Whether or not there is a pre-rapture makes no difference because Jesus said ďthe end couldnít come till this Gospel of the kingdom is preached to the entire world.Ē The order of rapture events doesnít change this fact, the end canít happen till the Gospel Jesus preached is brought to everyone in the world. I would love to see Jesus come any day, the world isnít looking like too good a place to want to be in right now. But Iím not afraid because He will protect and preserve me as long as I remain faithful and obedient to Him, His Word, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. He promised that He would.

Love in Christ, Marlene MARANATHA

My reply

Hi Marlene:
I don't believe a lot that Ron Reese's daughter Sherry is saying right now, so I can understand your resistance to that. However, we should always be on the alert to not throw the baby out with the bathwater. I'm convinced that the Bible teaches that there will be a Pre-Trib Rapture. Ron and Sherry are right about that. I also think the Rapture will be soon, not necessarily when they say, but soon. We have to watch world news and hope we will understand when everything is set for the Tribulation to begin. Current events are building up to the time when the False Prophet will be revealed when he confirms the covenant of Dan. 9:27 with many (maybe the UN) as the Tribulation begins. I do not believe that has happened yet. Ron and Sherry are also right about Christ, and you know, we can be wrong about a lot of things and still make it to Heaven if we are right about Christ. No human is error free. Unfortunately, that is our present nature.

We should also be wary of blinding our eyes with a fixation on one verse of Scripture. What if we were wrong about that one verse and it was standing in the way of our understanding what is going on correctly? We need to be open minded and consider everything, keep what agrees with Scripture and throw out the rest.

> > Jesus isnít coming on July 28-31. He is coming after the gospel of the kingdom is preached to everyone in the world. Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And "then shall the end come." What is "the end" here? In Mt. 24:3 (YLT), the disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, when shall these be? and what is the sign of thy presence, and of the FULL END OF THE AGE?" This seems to be the real meaning, for the Greek says, "suntelias ton aionos," Suntelias means entire completion or consummation. Aionos means age. So the period of time called "the end" in Mt. 24:14 comes to a full stop as this age ends and the millennial Day of the Lord begins. Therefore, it ends as the Day of God's Wrath begins. Rev. 6:17 is about that point in time. At 6 PM on the last day of this age, "the great day of HIS WRATH is come; and who shall be able to stand."

Similar wording in the Greek is used in Mt. 13:38-40. Jesus said, "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the KINGDOM; but the tares are the children of the wicked one (the Satan-possessed False Prophet); The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world (sunteleia tou aionos, CONSUMMATION OF THE AGE); and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world" (sunteleia tou aionos toutou, CONSUMMATION OF THIS AGE).

Mt. 24:29 also speaks of that day. It says, "Immediately AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS shall the SUN BE DARKENED, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken." In Rev. 6:12, we have the same thing mentioned. It says, "I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the SUN BECAME BLACK as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood."

I think "THOSE DAYS" of Mt. 24:29 are the same as "THE END" of Mt. 24:14. "THOSE DAYS" refer to the Great Tribulation. Therefore, "THE END" here refers to the Great Tribulation too. We know this from Mt. 24:21,22. It says, "then shall be GREAT TRIBULATION, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

In verse 14, Jesus said, "this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and THEN (tote, at the same time) SHALL THE END COME" (not continue on from before, but start then). And what does he say in the next verse? "When ye therefore shall see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION." The abomination of desolation is the idol the False Prophet places at the temple MID-TRIB, exactly when the GREAT TRIBULATION begins.

Therefore, the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM will be preached in all the world by MID-TRIB, when "THE END" begins. Who will preach the gospel of the kingdom? Moses, Elijah and the 144,000 Israelites will be in that group. The two witnesses will "PROPHESY" 1260 days, the first half of the Tribulation (Rev. 11:3). When Moses and Elijah are killed, "THE END" will begin.

Mark 1:1 mentions "The BEGINNING of the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, the Son of God." Acts 20:24 says, "But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD."

Mt. 4:23; 9:35; 24:14 and Mark 1:15 are the only places a search for "gospel of the kingdom" found. Why? because the gospel of the kingdom was preached when the King was on Earth. After his ascension, the gospel of Jesus Christ, or the gospel of the grace of God was preached. Moses and Elijah will prepare the way for the King. Therefore, they will preach the gospel of the kingdom. When they are through, and killed Mid-Trib, "then" (tote, at that same time), at the end of the first 1260 days, will "THE END" come.

Thus, the gospel of the kingdom that shall be preached in all the world will be preached during the first 1260 days of the Tribulation. I think the Pre-Trib Rapture will precede those 1260 days.

> > Whether or not there is a pre-rapture makes no difference because Jesus said ďthe end couldnít come till this Gospel of the kingdom is preached to the entire world.Ē The order of rapture events doesnít change this fact, the end canít happen till the Gospel Jesus preached is brought to everyone in the world.

If the gospel of the kingdom had to be preached in the entire world before the Rapture could take place, and if it will be preached during the first 1260 days of the Tribulation, you would be stuck here at least until Mid-Trib. Then why would Jesus say, "take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For AS A SNARE (pagis, trick or stratagem, temptation) SHALL IT COME ON ALL THEM THAT DWELL ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE (ekpheugo, to flee out, escape, i.e., be raptured out before) ALL THESE THINGS that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Luke 21:34-36).

I take it that I have a chance to be accounted worthy to escape all these things that are coming upon the whole world. I believe Jesus when he said, "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also WILL KEEP THE FROM (ek, out of) the hour (hora, hour, season or time) of temptation (peirasmou, trial), WHICH SHALL COME UPON ALL THE WORLD, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

Escape from what? the Tribulation, the trial that is to come upon the whole world. Agape

Incoming email

Re: 9th of Av soon, signs, B. Richmond

I have very limited computer time, and a lot of info that I want to share, but I guess that this is the priority. I wanted to remind every one that the life of Yehshuah is a miniture type of the life of the nation of Israel. He tarried after the ressurection for forty days, and Israel remained as a nation after this event for 40 years. So, the year of the crux. is our 'tare' for the end of the 69th week and the interruption of the 70th week, and the start of the church and will also give us an indication of the end of the church age and restart of the 70th week. If you look at Yehshuah's last days, you will note that he was 'arrested' on the 14th of Nisan. This finds its counterpart in Israel, because the seige of Jerusalem also started on the 14th of Nisan. The end of this seige was on the 9th of av, and this is a strong indication that this is the day that the 70th week was put on hold in the year of Christs crux. This then indicates the place where the 70th will restart. As well, if the Israelites had not rebelled, they would have entered the promises land ON THIS DAY, after the 40 days of wandering of the spies.

So, from the 9th of av, up to the full moon of av - Tu be Av, is the next Rapture window.

Hence, my outline for endtimes events, which will be born out in my next series of posts, when I get the chance to post them, is this:

Rapture this fall, and Confirming of Covenant on last day of Hanakuh (dec 17) of this year. 2300 day countdown begins and ends exactly on Nisan 1 2008. Mid point of trib occurs in 2004. There are two main events that year. European elections which will result in the a.c. coming to power. And the Summer Olympics are to be held in Athens, Greece. In Dan 11-12, something occurs at the mid point of trib that causes the a.c. to 'return to his land' - the summer olympics. Then, his rise to power starts and he invades israel around Day of Atonement and sets up the abom. of des. in the temple - Sept 25 2,004. The 1290 day countdown begins and ends exactly one Nisan 1 2,008. This is the day that the seventh and last trumpet sounds and then the vials are poured out. The 1335 day countdown, which starts at the same time at mid point of trib, ends exactly on the second passover of the full moon of the second month in 2,008. This chronology is very accurate, and I think that you will find that it turns out to be correct.

But nothing will occur in the Geo-Political realm until the rapture - the removal of the restrainer - as Dan 4 and Ps 2 tells us. These Geo-Political events will be the subject of my next posts, Lord willing...

My reply

> > the life of Yehshuah is a miniture type of the life of the nation of Israel. He tarried after the ressurection for forty days, and Israel remained as a nation after this event for 40 years.

That's a good comparison. It looks like modern Israel will also have a 40-year time of trial and probation, from 1967, when the 19-year-old fulfilled the fig tree parable of Mt. 24:32-34, to 2007. Verse 32 says, "When his branch (modern Israel grafted into her old rootstock) is yet tender." The word tender is, in the Greek, apalos, young. Israel could not have been older than 19 then for when the Israelites came out of Egypt, only those 20 and up were counted. Nineteen and under were the YOUNG.

> > The end of this seige was on the 9th of av, and this is a strong indication that this is the day that the 70th week was put on hold in the year of Christs crux. This then indicates the place where the 70th will restart.

What happened on Av 9 in 30 AD, the year of the Crucifixion? The Ascension was Iyar 25.

> > Rapture this fall, and Confirming of Covenant on last day of Hanakuh (dec 17) of this year. 2300 day countdown begins and ends exactly on Nisan 1 2008.

Todd Miller's Date-Interval Calculator figured 12/19/2001 to 4/6/2008 (Nisan 1, 5768) = 2300 days. I had counted it as 12/20/01 using inclusive reckoning. Here is the URL for the Calculator if you would like to use it: http://cs1.mcm.edu/~tmiller/courses/csc-2330/c++/programs/version1/assignment4/applet.html

> > Mid point of trib occurs in 2004.

If the Tribulation starts Dec. 19, 2001, the Calculator indicates that Mid Trib would be 6/1/2005.

Because of the shortening of the Great Tribulation, to figure the 1290 days, I added one month to 4/6/2008. That would be 5/6/2008. Another 45 days (the 1335 days of Dan. 12) would be 6/20/2008, when Daniel will stand in his lot in Israel. Check me out with the Calculator and be sure I figured right. Agape

Incoming email

Re: Stumped
I have recently come back to being on-line after quite a few months without a PC.

I missed reading your site with the pro and cons. Lately I have been having trouble accessing your site. It either needs to be reloaded or refreshed to come in properly, and when it does it seems to be old pro and cons dated to the 13th of July.

I know you are diligent in your work and wonder if something is wrong. I sincerely hope not. Can you let me know what's up? Thanks

My reply

You may be trying to use the nbci mirror site. I haven't been able to UL to it lately. It keeps saying to try again in an hour, but in an hour, it says that too. However, the nbci site is the only one that has the early Pro and Cons on it. Memory is limited in the other sites. I have to take off some early ones to add new ones. Try my main site for recent Pro and Cons. http://home.pe.net/~mjagee

Incoming email

From: donnalee@bestweb.net
Re: Matt. 24:14 -- Your 7/20 Post

In regards to your 7/20 post at
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2001/marilyna720.htm
I can see how Marlene MIGHT ASSUME that the Rapture may take place after the gospel is preached to all nations in the world. Jesus in Matt.24:14 says, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness, and then shall the end come." The word "end" in this verse is TELOS in Greek, and Jesus is also called the "ending" or TELOS in Rev. 1:8. Jesus in Rev. 1:8 says, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Jesus used as TELOS in that context in Matt. 24:14 could refer to his coming in the air at the Rapture, but probably more likely refers to his second coming to the Earth at the end of the tribulation period.

Although your post shows Moses and the 144,000 Israelites witnessing preaching the gospel up until the Mid-Tribulation period when you say the End begins, isn't the gospel preached up until the end of the tribulation period until Jesus second coming to Earth? Isn't the angel in Rev. 14:6 preaching the everlasting gospel until Jesus second coming when the sheep and the goats are separated in Matt. 25:32? Rev. 14:6 says, "And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on Earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." This takes place after the 144,000 Israelites are singing a new song around God's throne in Rev. 14:3. Do you think that the gospel will be preached to those SHEEP who go into God's kingdom in a physical body during Jesus' 1,000 year reign on Earth so they will have an opportunity to have a glorified body at the end of the 1000 years? In your opinion is it correct to assume that those people will also die in their physical bodies during the 1000 year period, and be raised at the great white throne judgement where they either will or will not be found in the book of life? Or do you think they may be kept alive forever in their physical bodies? God Bless You, Donna Danna

My reply

> > Jesus used as TELOS in that context in Matt. 24:14 could refer to his coming in the air at the Rapture, but probably more likely refers to his second coming to the Earth at the end of the tribulation period.

I don't think it is referring to either the Rapture or the Second Advent. The way I see it, nothing in Mt. 24 is referring to the Second Advent, not even v. 27. Mt. 24:27-29 (KJV) says, "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming (parousia) of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase (Body of Christ) is (in Heaven), there will the eagles (Tribulation saints) be gathered together (at the Pre-Wrath Rapture). Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken." The Second Advent is not for 7 Jewish months after this Day of God's Wrath (Eze. 39:12,13).

Ex. 19:4 is an example of how the Lord used the symbol of the high-flying eagles. It says, "Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself." Isa. 40:31 says, "they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Luke 17:36,37 speaks of the Pre-Wrath Rapture too. It says that as in the days of Lot, "Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body (Body of Christ) is, thither will the eagles (Tribulation saints) be gathered together."

At the Pre-Wrath Rapture, the Son of man (Christ) "shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." These saints are the Bride of Christ that were caught up to Heaven in the Pre-Trib Rapture. Mark 13:27 adds, "then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven." The time of the 2nd Rapture is right after the Day of God's Wrath begins. Those saints must be gone before the asteroid impacts Earth at noon (Zeph. 2:4,5).

Mt. 24:3 (YLT) says, "when he is sitting on the mount of the Olives, the disciples came near to him by himself, saying, `Tell us, when shall these be? and what is the sign of thy presence (parousia), and of the full end (sunteleia, consummation, completion) of the age?' This age ends as the Day of God's Wrath begins. The shortened Great Tribulation is in view in Mt. 24:25-31.

Verse 14 introduces section 25-31. In the YLT, it says, "this good news of the reign shall be proclaimed in all the world, for a testimony to all the nations; and then shall the end (telos, conclusion of an act or state) arrive." In this case, the concluding act of this age is the Great Tribulation. It starts with the abomination of desolation and ends with the Pre-Wrath Rapture.

Mt. 24:30 is the Sign of the Son of Man, not the Second Advent. It says, "then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." The smoky atmosphere will be rolled back like a scroll, and they will see Christ on his throne. Rev. 6:16,17 describes this time. All the people say, "to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" On the Day of God's Wrath, the Second Advent is still 7 months in the future.

> > Although your post shows Moses and the 144,000 Israelites witnessing preaching the gospel up until the Mid-Tribulation period when you say the End begins, isn't the gospel preached up until the end of the tribulation period until Jesus second coming to Earth?

The gospel will be preached from Mid-Trib to the Pre-Wrath Rapture by the 144,000. Moses and Elijah just won't be prophesying then. They will be raptured when the Lord says, "Come up hither" (Rev. 11:12) 3.5 days after they are killed Mid-Trib. However, in John 9:4, Jesus said, "I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work." The Satan-possessed False Prophet is going to make it as hard as possible for anyone to share the word during the Great Tribulation, but he can't touch those that have fled to Petra, etc. At the 2nd Rapture, a great multitude are caught up with the 144,000 (Rev. 9:14). All Israel is saved in that day (Isa. 66:8). Those that don't make it in the 2nd Rapture will live on into the Millennium on Earth.

> > ? Isn't the angel in Rev. 14:6 preaching the everlasting gospel until Jesus second coming when the sheep and the goats are separated in Matt. 25:32? Rev. 14:6 says, "And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on Earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." This takes place after the 144,000 Israelites are singing a new song around God's throne in Rev. 14:3.

At the 2nd Rapture, all believers and children are caught up. Israel accepts Christ as their Messiah, but the world is in shambles from the worldwide earthquake on the Day of God's Wrath. It seems that the 7-month cleanup period in Israel (Eze. 39:12,13) is when the angel preaches the everlasting gospel to every nation and people. God never leaves himself without a witness. The survivors will be either sheep or goats at the Judgment of the Nations after Christ comes at the Second Advent.

> > Do you think that the gospel will be preached to those SHEEP who go into God's kingdom in a physical body during Jesus' 1,000 year reign on Earth so they will have an opportunity to have a glorified body at the end of the 1000 years?

Yes. In each dispensation, the Lord gives man instructions to see if he will obey or not.

> > In your opinion is it correct to assume that those people will also die in their physical bodies during the 1000 year period, and be raised at the great white throne judgement where they either will or will not be found in the book of life? Or do you think they may be kept alive forever in their physical bodies?

I'm not a lot of help here. There will be a resurrection at the time of the Great White Throne judgment, but there is a lot that we are not told. It sounds like lifetimes will be elongated as in the beginning. Isa. 65:20 explains somewhat if we just knew how to take it. It says, "There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed." The (NAB) says, "No longer shall there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not round out his full lifetime; He dies a mere youth who reaches but a hundred years, and he who fails of a hundred shall be thought accursed."

Here is what JFB says about this verse: "Isa 65:20 - The longevity of men in the first age of the world shall be enjoyed again. thence--from that time forward. infant of days--that is, an infant who shall only complete a few days; short-lived. filled . . . days--None shall die without attaining a full old age. child . . . die . . . hundred years--that is "he that dieth an hundred years old shall die a mere child" [LOWTH]. sinner . . . hundred . . . be accursed--"The sinner that dieth at an hundred years shall be deemed accursed," that is, his death at so early an age, which in those days the hundredth year will be regarded, just as if it were mere childhood, shall be deemed the effect of God's special visitation in wrath [ROSENMULLER]. This passage proves that the better age to come on earth, though much superior to the present will not be a perfect state; sin and death shall have place in it (compare Rev_20:7-8), but much less frequently than now." May God bless you too. Agape

   Pro and Con 782   Or Return   Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@pe.net


Send me e-mail now


8641 Sugar Gum Rd, Riverside, CA 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110


© 1996-2001, Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 7-22-01