Did you know the WTC fronted on the NYC Yacht Basin??!!
To emphasize this point, this verse is followed by a list of 28 different purposes there is a time for in Ecclesiastes 3:2-3:8. There is also a defined time for the GREAT DEPARTURE of the Bride of Christ, the five wise virgins in the parable.
….because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation. Luke 19:44
But let us not be condemned for not knowing the time of our next visitation, the rapture of the Bride of Christ. Should it be September 17/18, 2001 that will mean certain consequences:
1. People who have preached that no one would know the date of the Bride rapture before hand will be proved wrong. These ministries may have led astray and convinced many a virgin that it was therefore useless to watch, to not waste their time watching and be prepared for the bride departure in advance. They will have prepared them with "no oil for their lamps". These same ministries to hide their error may even deny the rapture after it occurs when it is evident to even heathen what has happened.
2. The confirming of the covenant with death as spoken by the prophet Daniel has already occurred. Because of this exact timing of the Bride Rapture, September 17/18, 2001, there is no choice but to accept the Wye River agreement on October 23, 1998 as the confirming of the covenant with death, the Oslo Accord. More evidence for this conclusion will be given below. (As has been pointed out by others, the word "many" in Daniel 9:27 is literally "rab" as in Rabin)
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Daniel 9:27
3. The alignment of the 5 planets in the constellation Taurus, the bull on May 5, 2000, (5th day of 5th month – 5 planets = 555) was indeed the sign of the Bride Marriage Announcement. I had a mental picture in color, most likely the same day, that also led me to 555 which I thought was the 5th day of the 5th month of some future year, either in our calendar or the Jewish calendar. It wasn't until August of 2001 that I found out that this event had occured the year earlier and others had already recognized it as 555, the Bride Marriage Announcement or Betrothal. By a completely independant means this date is now fixed in celestial time as a pivot date for proof of the 5 virgins going up and the two witnesses coming down as will be explained later.
4. The Great Tribulation will start April 5, 2002. This is exactly 1260 days after October 23, 1998 which is exactly in the middle of the prophetic week as spoken of in Daniel 9:27 when the covenant shall be broken, (360 x 3.5 = 1260). It is also exactly 700 days after the the Bride Marriage Announcement. 7 stands for completion or bringing to an end. This will be the end of peoples lifestyles as they now know them.
5. Eyes will be opened as to the Bride being Raptured with seeing the many signs pointing to September 17/18, 2001 and wondering why they didn't see them before. I'm speculating that at least part of this rapture will be midnight in Jerusalem, the 18th starting at sundown. However on Monday, September 10th, I was speculating that whenever the seven day warning occured the rapture would be exactly seven days from then, which would place it within the hour of 9 AM to 10 AM EST on September 18th. September 17th, 2001 is exactly 500 days from the Bride Marriage Announcement on May 5, 2000. The number 5 stands for Grace. It also symbolizes the 5 virgins in the parable told by Jesus of the 5 wise and the 5 foolish virgins. This also shows why the Bride Betrothal is so connected with the number 5. September 17th is also exactly 200 days before the Great Tribulation starts which again ties in perfectly all of these dates. Two means separation as the Bride will be separated from the world and also stands for the two witnesses which will come down as the 5 virgins go up. These two witnesses will prophecy for 42 months as fortold in the Bible. If the 42 months is counted from September 17, 2001 then this will end February 28, 2005 which is 7 months and 5 days before the end of the age.
This division of 500 days and 200 days is symbolized beautifully by the 5 loaves and 2 fish that were divided among the 5000 by Jesus for them to eat and be filled. The 5 loaves that were broken symbolized as Jesus said at the last supper, the body of Christ, in this case the Bride, broken from the rest of the body of Christ. And the two fish as fish do in the symbol of Pisces, represent the two witnesses for Jesus, the Jews and the Christians, both whom have used the symbol of the fish in their history. And the two witnesses literally, representing the Jews is said to be Moses, and representing the Gentile Christians, is said to be Elijah. They also represent the dead and the living who will make up the Bride in the Bride rapture. Moses represents those who have died and then are resurrected as part of the Bride....
Elijah represents those that will not die but will go directly to heaven.
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. I Corinthians 15:51-52
And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. II Kings 2:11
At the end of the 5000 eating the 5 loaves and 2 fish, 12 baskets of food were gathered. Twelve stands for divine rule and authority which will happen at the end when Jesus comes down to reign for 1000 years and RIGHT BEFORE the Bride and tribulation saints will be gathered from the far corners of the universe, on Judgement day, Tishri 1, October 4, 2005.
Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah. Psalms 50:3-6
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. Matthew 24:29-31
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven. Mark 13:26-27
In addition, what people most often note is that Tishri 1, this year's September 18th, starting at sundown or 5:43 PM, Jerusalem time on September 17th, 2001, is also known as the "Day of Shouting" and the "Feast of Trumpets"
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout...I Thessalonians 4:16 for the trumpet shall sound, ...I Corinthians 15:51-52
As others have pointed out September 17th is also the 23rd Anniversary of the Camp David Peace Accord between Israel and Egypt. The Camp David Peace Accord was signed on September 17, 1978. The number 23 stands for death. The dead in Christ will rise first.
6. The end of the tribulation must be September 16, 2005. This is exactly 7 years of 360 days from October 23, 1998 to fulfill Daniels one week prophecy.
7. The end of this age must be on the day of judgement, Tishri 1, October 5, 2005. This is also exactly 14,000 days from June 7, 1967, Jerusalem Unification Day.
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Matthew 24:34, Mark 13:30, Luke 21:32
8. It appears then that an asteroid or two will hit the earth on November 26, 2003 which will shorten the length of the day and the length of the night by 1/3rd to where there will be only 16 hours in a day. The time will be changed by him. In addition, September 16, 2005 will, taking that the time for the moon to travel around the earth and the earth to travel around the sun does not change, be in terms of the seasons, equivalent to our February 8, 2005. So the seasons will change. This is because this is the only date that will satisfy having the last 1260 days of the tribulation, the last part being 16-hour days, equal to 1040 24-hour days. And 1040 days plus 1260 days is the 2300 days spoken of by Daniel. The breakout is 600 days of 24-hour days and then 660 days of 16-hour days. This assumes that exactly 1/3rd of the day is taken away.
9. A generation must be 14,000 days, which is 38 years and 120 days. This is the apparent time from when both Jesus said that "this generation shall not pass", around Nisan 7, 32 AD and Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD on Av 9, and God said that Moses' unbelieving generation would pass away and not enter the promised land.
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. Matthew 24:2, see also Mark 13:2, Luke 19:44, and Luke 21:6
And the space in which we came from Kadeshbarnea, until we were come over the brook Zered, was thirty and eight years; until all the generation of the men of war were wasted out from among the host, as the LORD sware unto them. Deuteronomy 2:14
10. Sir Robert Anderson, author of the classic, "The Coming Prince" must be correct in his chronology of the first 62+7 weeks of Daniels 70 week prophecy in that Jesus was proclaimed Messiah, Prince, and King on Nisan 10, of the year 32 AD.
11. Following Daniels prophecy to it's logical conclusion if this is to be applied to our current age :
Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Daniel 12:12
Notice the 12 and the 12 in the verse and chapter number? Remember the 12 baskets gathered at the end of the parable of the 5 loaves and 2 fish and remember 12 stands for divine rule. Now taking the difference of 1335 and 1260 one gets 75 days. Adding 30+45=75 days to September 16, 2005 gives one October 16, 2005 and then November 30, 2005. But in terms of the season one has February 8, 2005 going to February 28, 2005, going to March 30, 2005. This is close enough to the vernal equinox of March 22/23 when many kings are traditionally crowned that just a slight change to the earths orbit around the sun when the asteroids hit will bring one to this date. This is 7 days out of 735 which would make the year (365.2522*3/2) + 7/(735/365.2522*3/2) = 550.1974 days long. In addition, the new moon of Nisan 1 is on April 10, 2005. This is also the traditional crowning on the start of the new religious year. A slight change to the moons orbit around the earth could also bring one to this date. This is 11 days out of 660+75=735 when the orbit had been 29.5306 days long would mean the orbit would then be (29.5306*3/2) - 11/(735/29.5306*3/2) = 43.6330 days long. Jesus Christ could come back down and execute justice on Judgement day October 5th carrying into October 6th and then be crowned King 55 days later. Shalom!
I cannot accept Oct. 23,1998. Why? because we are still here. Rev. 3:10 says, "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will KEEP THEE FROM (ek, out of) the hour of temptation (peirasmos, trial), which shall come upon ALL THE WORLD (not just the USA), to try (peirasai) them that dwell upon the earth." Isa. 57:1-4 says, "The righteous perisheth (abad, escapeth), and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away (acaph, gathered, taken up, removed), none considering that the righteous is TAKEN AWAY FROM THE EVIL TO COME. He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness. But draw near hither (the Tribulation is near), ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore. Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood."
When the final 7-year covenant is confirmed, it will be confirmed "WITH MANY" (Dan. 9:27), not just two. It sounds like The Beast, the False Prophet, and the UN (or OWG). Also, it doesn't sound like it is confirmed with Arafat. The man that confirms the covenant will be The Beast of Rev. 13:2-10. He will have "power...over ALL KINDREDS, AND TONGUES, AND NATIONS" (Rev. 13:7). That is laughable when you think of Arafat. I think The Beast will be the Tribulation Pope. Rev. 13:4 says, "they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and "THEY WORSHIPPED THE BEAST, SAYING, WHO IS LIKE UNTO THE BEAST? WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE WAR WITH HIM." That fits the Pope. It does not fit Arafat.
> > As has been pointed out by others, the word "many" in Daniel 9:27 is literally "rab" as in Rabin
Rab means very much, a multitude. It fits the UN. It does not fit Arafat.
> > The Great Tribulation will start April 5, 2002.
Since Dec. 19, 2001 is 2300 days (Dan. 8:13,14) before April 6, 2008 (when I think the Second Advent will be), I think the Tribulation will probably start then.
> > the Bride being Raptured with seeing the many signs pointing to September 17/18, 2001
You could be right on this date. We will know soon.
> > the two witnesses literally, representing the Jews is said to be Moses, and representing the Gentile Christians, is said to be Elijah. They also represent the dead and the living who will make up the Bride in the Bride rapture. Moses represents those who have died and then are resurrected as part of the Bride.
I don't think the Hebrew Elijah can represent Gentiles, but I do think Moses may represent those that have died and will be resurrected. The rich man in the parable in Luke 16:19f wanted one to come back from the dead, so I think one will to prove that those that do not believe what Moses wrote still will not believe if he comes back from the dead. Elijah probably represents those that are caught up without having to die. Enoch was a Gentile. He was a type of the Gentiles that will be raptured.
> > when Jesus comes down to reign for 1000 years and RIGHT BEFORE the Bride and tribulation saints will be gathered from the far corners of the universe, on Judgment day, Tishri 1, October 4, 2005.
I think the Judgment Seat of Christ will be in Heaven on Tishri 1, 5768 (Sept. 13, 2007). On that day the Church saints are gathered from one end of heaven to the other, AND the Tribulation saints are caught up from the Earth. Mark 13:27 says, "then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the EARTH to the uttermost part of HEAVEN." The Second Advent will be 7 Jewish months afterward (Eze. 39:12,13).
> > . It appears then that an asteroid or two will hit the earth on November 26, 2003 which will shorten the length of the day and the length of the night by 1/3rd to where there will be only 16 hours in a day.
I think Joshua/Jesus' Long Day will be Tishri 1, 5768 (Sept. 13, 2007). Of the type, Joshua 10:11-13 says, "it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the LORD cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword. Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day."
> > A generation must be 14,000 days, which is 38 years and 120 days. This is the apparent time from when both Jesus said that "this generation shall not pass", around Nisan 7, 32 AD and Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD on Av 9, and God said that Moses' unbelieving generation would pass away and not enter the promised land.
I think Jesus was Crucified in 30 AD, 40 years (Eze. 4:6) before the temple was burned. I count by normal years, and it was 40 years plus another 120 days from Palm Sunday, when they refused him as king of Israel, to Av 10 in 70 AD. The fire was on the temple grounds on Av 9, but the temple proper burned on Av 10. In our days, It is 40 years plus another 120 days from June 7, when the temple area was regained, to Sept. 13, 2007 (counted by Jewish inclusive reckoning).
> > And the space in which we came from Kadeshbarnea, until we were come over the brook Zered, was thirty and eight years; until all the generation of the men of war were wasted out from among the host, as the LORD sware unto them. Deuteronomy 2:14
Be careful not to mix up the Israelites being at Sinai with their being at Kadesh-barnea. Numbers 10:11,12 says, "it came to pass on the twentieth day of the second month, in the SECOND YEAR, that the cloud was taken up from off the tabernacle of the testimony. And the children of Israel took their journeys out of the wilderness of Sinai." They traveled to Kadesh-barnea. So they were 40 years in the wilderness.
> > Sir Robert Anderson, author of the classic, "The Coming Prince" must be correct in his chronology of the first 62+7 weeks of Daniels 70 week prophecy in that Jesus was proclaimed Messiah, Prince, and King on Nisan 10, of the year 32 AD.
I studied everything I could find in BIOLA's library on this, even rare books and handwritten MSS so old that the final s looked like an f. I disagree with Anderson's conclusions. Martin Anstey, who wrote The Romance of Bible Chronology, found an 82-year mistake in the era of the Persian Kings. BC 536 - 82 = BC 454. Daniel 9:25's 483 years - 454 + 1 (no zero year) = 30 AD, the year of the Crucifixion 40 years (Eze. 4:6) before the temple was burned in 70 AD. I have checked out the other time clues and find that no year will satisfy the criteria but 30 AD. The Temple was begun in BC 20/19. Forty six years from then was the 1st Passover of Jesus' ministry, 27 AD. The 1st year of Tiberius' rule was 12 AD. At that time he was Co-Rex with Augustus and became Sole-Rex in 14 AD. From 12 AD, Augustus busied himself with other areas of his empire. Tiberius ruled over Palestine from 12 AD on. The 15th year of Tiberius was 26 AD, when Jesus was baptized near Tishri 1, his birthday. The 4th Passover following was in 30 AD.
We agree that this Feast of Trumpets could be the Rapture. These other things take a back seat to that. Hope to see you after the Rapture takes place, whenever it is. Agape
Can you please comment on this? I thought I had sufficiently done my homework but I was floored by the pronouncement and could not adequately respond to it. If generation really can also mean race then why don't our Bible's simply read that way. Is "race" a relatively new interpretation? I would very much like to be able to respond in such a way that would clear up any confusion. Can you help? In Christ
The closest thing to "genea" indicating race that I could find was a different word--"genos." I Peter 2:9,10 says, "But ye...a chosen (eklectos) generation (genos), a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people. Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy" Even this "genos" seems to mean a certain chosen generation of Israelites. Strongs: 1085 genos from 1096 [ginomai, to cause to be]; "kin" (abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective):--born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock.
In Mt. 23:36, Jesus told the Pharisees, "Verily (Amen, so be it) I say unto you, All these things shall come upon THIS GENERATION." They did, 40 years later, in 70 AD. To me, that's proof of what Jesus meant.
Over and over, Scripture tells us that Israel wandered in the wilderness 40 years while one generation died off. It is very evident that God considers a generation to be 40 years.
My Webster's Dictionary does not mention that a generation is a race, either. It says that a generation is a group of individuals born and living contemporaneously. That is how I take it in Mt. 23:36 and 24:34.
The Greek words for "THIS GENERATION" in Mt. 23:36 are "TAUTE" (THIS) and "GENEA" [(a presumed derivative of) 1085; a generation; by implication, an age (the period or the persons):--age, generation, nation, time - Strong's Bible Dictionary)]. What makes genea specific in Mt. 23:36 is "taute" (THIS).
It is similar in Mat 24:34, which says, "Verily I say unto you, This (HOUTOS, THIS) generation (GENEA) shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." The 40-year generation from when Israel fulfilled the fig tree parable in the Six-Day War of 1967 ends in 2007. Since the Israelites are promised the Earth forever, their race will endure forever. That sense would not put any limitation on a generation.
Counted by Jewish inclusive reckoning, from Palm Sunday, Nisan 8 in 30 AD, to Av 10 in 70 AD, when the temple proper was burned, is 40 years plus another 120 days. In our days, from Iyar 28 (June 7, 1967), when Israel regained the temple area, to Tishri 1, 5768 (Sept. 13, 2007), when I think the millennial Day of the Lord will begin, is 40 years plus another 120 days. Agape
Read this .... and ponder: 15. That day is a day of wrath, A day of trouble and distress, A day of devastation and desolation, A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, 16. A day of trumpet and alarm Against the fortified cities And against the high towers. The calendar is called "Daily Devotions from Godly Men -- Men's Devotional Bible." I understand it is available at Christian Book Stores.
What verse was available for the 18th of September? Thanks in advance. We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. 2 For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
2 Corinthians 6:1, 2 If some will not "avail" themselves of the truth of that verse today, the only verse "available" tomorrow will be this one: And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, (Hebrews 9:27
Zeph. 3:6 says, "I have cut off THE NATIONS: THEIR TOWERS ARE DESOLATE; I made their streets waste, that none passeth by: THEIR CITIES ARE DESTROYED, SO THAT THERE IS NO MAN, THAT THERE IS NONE INHABITANT." What men are left, a child could write the number. In the Day of God's Wrath, Men will say "to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand" (Rev. 6:16,17). They have seen in the sky the Sign of the Son of Man (Mt. 24:30).
Prophecy casts its shadows before it. I think the towers falling in NY is a type of the Day of God's Wrath that begins the millennial Day of the Lord. Isa. 30:25 says of the Day of God's Wrath, "there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, WHEN THE TOWERS FALL." One asteroid will fall into the Mediterranean Sea, the other asteroid will destroy Babylon in Iraq. Those asteroid impacts will cause a worldwide earthquake, and every wall will fall (Eze. 38:20). The globe will be turned upside down. There will be seawater tsunamis sloshing everywhere on Jesus' Long Day. Jesus is Joshua from the Hebrew, and Jesus from the Greek. Joshua's Long Day was a type of Jesus' Long Day.
Isa. 24:1 says, "Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and TURNETH IT UPSIDE DOWN, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof."
Joshua 10:11-13 says, "it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that THE LORD CAST DOWN GREAT STONES FROM HEAVEN UPON THEM unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword. Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies." Agape
Pro and Con 807 Or Return
Contact me for more information at: email@example.com
8641 Sugar Gum Rd, Riverside, CA 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110
© 1996-2001, Marilyn J. Agee