Pro and Con 885

Posted 3-28-02

Incoming email

Did The Resurrection Really Happen? By Ralph Muncaster
http://cbn.com/SpiritualLife/Easter/Did_The_Resurrection_Really_Happen.asp
...Indirect Archaeological Evidence

Evidence that the people in Jesus' time believed in the resurrection is found on caskets of bones (ossuaries) discovered in a sealed tomb outside Jerusalem in 1945. Coins minted in about A.D. 50 were found inside the caskets, dating the burial within about 20 years of Jesus' crucifixion. Markings are clearly legible, including several statements reflecting knowledge of Jesus' ability to overcome death.

Examples of writings (in Greek) of hope for deceased loved ones include: "Jesus, Help" and "Jesus, Let Him Arise." The caskets also contain several crosses, clearly marked in charcoal. This is powerful evidence that early Christians believed in Jesus' ability to triumph over death. It also ties the idea of victory over death to the cross.

Incoming email

today's (3-26-02) Astronomy Picture of the Day has a beautiful photo of Comet Ikeya-Zhang.

The description reads: "...over the next week moves from the evening sky (just after sunset) to the morning sky (just before sunrise)."

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0203/ikeya_rodriguez_big.jpg

Thank you for posting the picture of the silver trumpets at the Western Wall. What a thrilling sight! Love to you all in the patient waiting for the appearance of our Lord Jesus Christ. Maran-atha.

Incoming email

Re: PURIFICATION OF THE BRIDE AND HOW IT AFFECTS THE WORLD

Shalom I thought you might find the following to be of interest

There are several reasons for human beings to experience suffering, pain, sickness and disabilities/infirmities. One is for the glory to God: John 9:2-3 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him."; another may be to spur on the lazy: Luke 19:40 "And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out." - thus the man with two good legs who lazily misses worship services, will be shamed by the one in the wheelchair who overcomes in order to attend services. Another reason is hard to fathom, but physical disabilities can work to the benefit of its bearer; a blind person is less likely to sin with the lust of the eyes or be in bondage to porn etc. The above afflictions can also be a result of sin: John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.". Before the bride can be raptured and go from corruptible flesh to incorruptible flesh, (1 Corinthians 15:53-54) that person must be purified: Daniel 12:9-10 "And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. (our present times) Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.". The bride will be first "purified", made "spotless" as at the moment of conversion - corruptible flesh to incorruptible flesh - no demonic spirit or satanic biological weaponry (viruses, germs etc) can be allowed to get trapped in imperishable flesh. Thus there must be a great deliverance (exorcisms) and cleaning of the bride prior to the rapture. As unclean spirits exit from believers they go into those upon whom God's wrath will fall; thus believers get holier and healthier at the same time these unclean spirits enter others making them even more wicked and evil. It is incorrect to say that at the moment one says the "sinners prayer" or accepts Jesus as Lord that they are instantaneously delivered from every bondage and problem and filled with the Holy Spirit. If anyone is filled with the Holy Spirit they would be able to heal the sick, raise the dead and cast out demons. The plain fact is new believers can't do that (and in many cases "long time" believers can scarce do those things). Deliverance from an unclean spirit can be instantaneous as in the case of the alcoholic or drug addict that is set free and does not experience withdrawal symptoms. However that same person may struggle with gambling or porn or some other problem for which they may experience deliverance from that bondage over a longer period of time. That deliverance is most often a fairly long process is shown by: Philippians 2:12 "Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation (deliverance) with fear and trembling. (with the feeling of anxiety and physical trembling is quite often how an unclean spirit exits a body)". Many believers today still face satanic weaponry and opponents such as smoking, cancer, MS, diabetes etc. My wife who is disabled with MS had a beautiful dream wherein she was walking without a walker. Last night (3/23/02) as I was going to bed I asked the Lord when this miraculous healing would come, the reply was "you know, the book of Joel". And I did know, I said out loud "in the first month". Here it is: Joel 2:23-25 "Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.". This passage does NOT pertain to Pentecost as Pentecost (Shavuot) occurs in the THIRD Hebrew month, NOT the first month. The vats are vessels - our human bodies and the new wine and oil is the Holy Spirit, the former and latter rains at the same time are a "double portion" outpouring of the Holy Spirit. This year Abib 1 commenced on our March 14, Pesach is our March 27, Unleavened Bread (Abib 15) is March 28 and Bikkurim, the Feast of Firstfruits (Resurrection day) is March 29. My estimate is that the outpouring will commence this week.

Just as the word "day" can take on 2 different meanings (the 24 hour day or the day = 1,000 yrs), so too can the word "sin". Sin can be "breaking God's commandments" as tallied in a heavenly "scorecard" or an "unclean spirit"; one must be led by the Holy Spirit as to when day = 24 hrs or 1,000 yrs , so to for "sin" = breaking commandments or unclean - demonic spirit. I.E. Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.", ' - how is it sin has a desire for me?, Numbers 32:23 ",,, and be sure YOUR SIN WILL FIND YOU OUT."; How does my "sin" know how or where to find me out if not a demonic spirit? And again how does "evil" pursue, unless evil is literally in a demonic form: Proverbs 13:21 "Evil pursues sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed.". Here is the way it works now, just as things worked in Yeshua - Jesus' day: In Hebrew HaSatan means "the accuser". This means that satan IS REQUIRED (by virtue of name/title) to accuse the brethren. Satan, just like the public prosecutor uses the law - ALL of SCRIPTURE (NOT JUST THE SCRIPTURES WE "SELECT"!, many believers today do not realize that the NT alone contains in excess of 524 mitzvot.), from which to compile his accusation list. Once he "has something" on you he petitions God with it, demanding "that your sin" (unclean spirit) "find you out"- literally enter you. In the OT the Hebrews on the Passover, "transferred" the "sin" into the lamb - (Leviticus 4:24 "And he shall lay his hand upon the head of the goat, and kill it in the place where they kill the burnt offering before the LORD: it is a sin offering."; Yeshua cast the unclean spirits out or into pigs an unclean animal); since the "full" - 72 lettered name of God was invoked by the priest the unclean spirit in the man came out of him and went into lamb, truly symbolic of the lamb of God bearing our sins. {Leviticus 1:4 "And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering;,,,"} Once the man put his hands on the Lambs head to "transfer" his sin, if the lamb was not calm, the "transfer" did not take place. It was known that if the lamb would not stay calm the man was not delivered from his sin - this was the unclean spirit of Unforgiveness in that man, as Yeshua said if you do not forgive your brother His trespasses, neither will your sin be forgiven. That the lamb had to be calm for the transference of sin to occur, bespeaks of Jesus' own silence before Pilate: Isaiah 53:7 "He was oppressed, (Christ was demonically oppressed or attacked; hell, knowing who Christ was just didn't sit there and just let the Romans inflict pain, satan and his hordes actively participated, thus Christ's sufferings and victory went far beyond anything we teach, realize or even know. Only the great, glorious, mighty and divine Son of God could have bore such suffering) and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.", Mark 15:4-5 "And Pilate asked him again, saying, Answerest thou nothing? behold how many things they witness against thee. But Jesus yet answered nothing; so that Pilate marveled." and 2 Corinthians 5:21 "For he hath MADE HIM TO BE SIN for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.", 1 Peter 2:24 "Who his own self bare our sins IN HIS OWN BODY on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.".

Today we know: 2 Thess 2:7 "For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work;,,,". The mystery of lawlessness is that virtually all people are infected with one kind of demon or several. That is why Yeshua-Jesus and the Apostles cast out demons from believers (Matt 8:16; Matt 9:33; Matt 10:8; Matt 12:28; Mk 1:34; Mk 1:39; Lk 13:32 etc.) not non-believers. To cast a demon out of non-believer would be a waste of time for two reasons: 1.) Proverbs 26:11 "As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly." - the non-believer would just slip back into sin at which point. When Jesus referred to the woman as a "dog" (Matthew 15:26-27), he was making reference to her propensity to slip back into sin and become re-infected. #2.) Luke 11:26 "Then goeth he (the unclean spirit), and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first." Thus it is clear to see unclean spirits were cast out of believers, not non-believers; Matthew 15:26 "But he answered and said, It is not proper to take the CHILDREN'S BREAD, (BELIEVERS) and to cast it to dogs.". It is most instructive, when reading scripture, if one comes across the word "sin" to mentally juxtapose it with "unclean spirit" i.e. Numbers 32:23 "But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin (unclean spirit) will find you out.", Gen 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin (unclean spirit) lieth at the door (unclean spirit see body as "house" - Luke 11:25). And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him." & 1 Corinthians 10:13 "There hath no temptation (unclean spirit) taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. Soldiers, Medical personnel and mortuary personnel are most at risk. On the battlefield, or in a hospital, massive quantities of people die; their own spirits which they acquire at conception are released. In addition, all of the unclean spirits that were in them come out. Immediately after coming out of the deceased, they seek to enter the living - as scripture says that the demon is in a harsh place when it is outside of the body. The unclean spirits enter what history books call "the victors" (living). The soldier then comes home and becomes "one flesh" with their spouse; demonic infection spreads. Scripture does not give the reason behind the following command: 1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with BRAIDED HAIR, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;". Satanists will tell you that the coven of witches braid their hair to the greatest extent possible; apparently the braiding is not "mere local customs" as many Christian clergy preach, but is in fact an outward sign of ""binding out" the Holy Spirit and ""binding in" their unclean spirits. Hitler and pre WW II Germany was highly Occult (witchcraft) and video pictures of the "Hitler youth" show the girls always with piled up braids of hair. Thus we see the societies of the victors (England, USA etc) in sharp moral decline starting right after WW II and continuing to the present. Each war and its veterans seem to struggle with the demonic spirits that rule that area. In Germany it was the spirit of witchcraft (Hitler's obsession with the occult), hence the rebellion of the WW II baby-boomers, as witchcraft is as the spirit of rebellion (1 Samuel 15:23). Viet Nam vets major struggle is with drugs as the soldiers of the far east were likely infectee with the spirit of drug addiction; as the far east is notorious for its opium dens. The Gulf War vets struggle with suicide and the religion of Islam. The spirits in that region are suicide (suicide bombers and Islam). Thus our vets suffer more than the average person realizes.

The thorn inside of Paul's flesh is clearly an unclear spirit: Galatians 6:17 "From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks < Strong's Concordance #4742 - "STIGMA; Catholics call it stigmata"> of the Lord Jesus". The unclean spirit of "the stigmata": 2 Corinthians 12:7 "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the MESSENGER OF SATAN TO BUFFET me, lest I should be exalted above measure.", The appearance of puddles or patches of blood on a "stigmatized" person is a result of the unclean demon in them. There are about 100 medically documented cases of stigmata in the world today. In at least one case, when the unclean spirit of stigmata is active, the persons tears turn to blood; hence we can now understand Paul's "eye troubles" and the brothers heartfelt offer to gouge out their own eyes if they thought it would help Paul. (Galatians 4:15 "Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that, if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me.".) Demons can and do manipulate matter and energy as demonstrated through Pharaoh's magicians: Exodus 7:11 "Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.", Exodus 7:22 "And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments: and Pharaoh's heart was hardened, neither did he hearken unto them; as the LORD had said.", Exodus 8:7 "And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.". In essence the magicians imitated (mocked) the first 3 miracles of Moses; staff becoming a serpent, WATER (human sweat is largely water) to blood and frogs out of the water. Despite the messenger from satan, Paul could do miracles. Paul was snake-bitten, shipwrecked, stoned and imprisoned, yet the only suffering he asked to be delivered from (3X) was from the thorn in the flesh - the unclean spirit of stigmata; the hardest combat a person will ever do is not physical, but spiritual combat. For the true believer, death is the ultimate form of deliverance from sin (unclean spirits): Romans 6:7 "For he that is dead is freed from sin."; however in order to be freed from sin at death we must be saved else we will die in our sins: John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.".

It is vitally important to understand that scripture is not meant to "teach local customs of the times". Even though the Bible was penned by various authors, the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit) guarantees the veracity, truth & accuracy of scripture down through the ages.". 2 Peter 1:21 "For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but holy men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.".2 Timothy 3:16, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"...
Y'varechecha Adonai v'yishim'rechecha, Ya'ayr Adonai panav alecha v'chunecha, Yisa Adonai panav alecha, v'yasaym l'cha shalom. The Lord bless you and keep you, The Lord make His Face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. BaShem Yeshua Mashikenu.

My reply

I don't believe like this author.

> > there must be a great deliverance (exorcisms) and cleaning of the bride prior to the rapture. As unclean spirits exit from believers they go into those upon whom God's wrath will fall; thus believers get holier and healthier at the same time these unclean spirits enter others making them even more wicked and evil. It is incorrect to say that at the moment one says the "sinners prayer" or accepts Jesus as Lord that they are instantaneously delivered from every bondage and problem and filled with the Holy Spirit. If anyone is filled with the Holy Spirit they would be able to heal the sick, raise the dead and cast out demons.

I don't see how demons can inhabit one in whom the Spirit of Christ dwells. His spirit is the Spirit of God, and Christ baptizes us in the Holy Spirit when we accept Him as our Saviour. I think of it as if we are cups, and the Holy Spirit is symbolized by water. He dips our cup in the Holy Spirit, and it comes up full. David said that his cup runneth over. At that time, we are as pure virgins. All our old sins are wiped off the slate. It is sins committed after salvation that have to be confessed to bring them under the blood of Christ. When we sin, we are quenching the Holy Spirit. We never lose Him, for we are sealed until the day of redemption. However, we are out of fellowship until we confess our sins and get back into fellowship with our Holy God.

The Spirit of God is the Spirit of Christ. Rom 8:9 (KJV) says, "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the SPIRIT OF GOD DWELL IN YOU. Now if any man have not the SPIRIT OF CHRIST, he is none of his. Phil 1:19 says, "For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the SUPPLY OF THE SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST."

Let's see what the CJB says. Rom 8:9 says, "But you, you do not identify with your old nature but with the Spirit -- provided the SPIRIT OF GOD IS LIVING INSIDE YOU, for anyone who doesn't have the SPIRIT OF THE MESSIAH doesn't belong to him." Phil 1:19 says, "for I know that this will work out for my deliverance, because of your prayers and the SUPPORT I GET FROM THE SPIRIT OF YESHUA THE MESSIAH."

Just because we are indwelt by the Holy Spirit of Yeshua, doesn't automatically give us all the powers of the Holy Spirit. We cannot do what God can do. We receive limited power. He received all the power. Eph 4:7 (KJV) says, "But unto every one of us is given grace according to the MEASURE of the gift of Christ. This is not as clear in the CJB. It says, "Each one of us, however, has been given grace to be measured by the Messiah's bounty." The Greek word translated measure/measured is "metron," a measure, a limited portion (degree).

John 3:31-34 (CJB) says, "HE WHO COMES FROM HEAVEN IS ABOVE ALL. He testifies about what he has actually seen and heard, yet no one accepts what he says! Whoever does accept what he says puts his seal on the fact that God is true, because the one whom God sent speaks God's words. For GOD DOES NOT GIVE HIM THE SPIRIT IN LIMITED DEGREE -- the FATHER LOVES THE SON and has put EVERYTHING in his hands."

> > the Feast of Firstfruits (Resurrection day) is March 29. My estimate is that the outpouring will commence this week.

I hope you are right about that.

> > Sin can be "breaking God's commandments" as tallied in a heavenly "scorecard" or an "unclean spirit"

It is my understanding that an unclean spirit can cause one to sin and that the unclean spirit sins, but not that the unclean spirit is sin. Sin is what he commits. When we disobey God, we commit a sin.

> > Numbers 32:23 ",,, and be sure YOUR SIN WILL FIND YOU OUT."; How does my "sin" know how or where to find me out if not a demonic spirit?

The Spirit of God in you knows. You can't hide from Him or run away from Him. He is in you.

> > Isaiah 53:7 "He was oppressed, (Christ was demonically oppressed or attacked

I think that the demons knew he was God in the flesh and left him alone, except for acting in or on those trying him and crucifying him. Thus the whole weight of the transgression applied to the people who were instrumental in crucifying him. Luk 4:41 says, "devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for THEY KNEW THAT HE WAS CHRIST." At that time, Satan probably thought he was winning the Angelic Conflict, but Christ turned the tables on him. Just when Satan thought he was winning, he was actually losing.

> > The mystery of lawlessness is that virtually all people are infected with one kind of demon or several. That is why Yeshua-Jesus and the Apostles cast out demons from believers (Matt 8:16; Matt 9:33; Matt 10:8; Matt 12:28; Mk 1:34; Mk 1:39; Lk 13:32 etc.) not non-believers.

None of those verses show a demon cast out of a believer. Mt 8:16: "When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick."
Mt 9:32,33: "As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil. And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel."
Matt 10:6-8: "GO RATHER TO THE LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, CAST OUT DEVILS: freely ye have received, freely give."
Matt 12:28: "if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you."
Mk 1:32-34: "when the sun did set, they brought unto him all that were diseased, and them that were possessed with devils. And all the city was gathered together at the door. And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him."
Mk 1:39: "he preached in their synagogues throughout all Galilee, and cast out devils."
Lk 13:31,32: "The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee. And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected."

> > To cast a demon out of non-believer would be a waste of time

In some cases yes, but in others no. It gives that person the chance, while in his right mind, to make a decision for or against Christ. If the person believes in Christ, he can not be demon-possessed.

> > The thorn inside of Paul's flesh is clearly an unclear spirit: Galatians 6:17 "From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks < Strong's Concordance #4742 - "STIGMA; Catholics call it stigmata"> of the Lord Jesus". The unclean spirit of "the stigmata": 2 Corinthians 12:7 "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the MESSENGER OF SATAN TO BUFFET me, lest I should be exalted above measure

I don't think Paul had a demon in him. Being buffeted is not the same as being demon-possessed.

> > the hardest combat a person will ever do is not physical, but spiritual combat.

That is true, but a believer is indwelt by God. Where God is, no demon can be.

> > For the true believer, death is the ultimate form of deliverance from sin (unclean spirits)

Sin is disobeying God, not an unclean spirit. The believer may choose to disobey God, but that doesn't cause him to be demon possessed. Shalom and agape

Incoming e-mail

I enjoyed talking Bible prophecy with you a few minutes ago.

Here is the AW Pink article written many yrs.ago. Interesting! In Christ through Grace Alone.

THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE JUDAS REINCARNATED, By Arthur W. Pink

This article first published in Studies in the Scriptures- a monthly magazine edited by A. W. Pink. In 1923, a book appeared composed of various similar essays from the above mentioned magazine. This book was entitled, "The Antichrist" by Mr. Pink. The book is currently published by Kregel Publications, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49501....

My reply

Here are some excerpts from Arthur W. Pink's article, "THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE JUDAS REINCARNATED" and my comments. I disagree with him.

> > As we have seen, in John 17:12 Christ termed Judas "the Son of Perdition", and 2 Thess. 2 :3 we find that the Antichrist is similarly designated- "That Man of Sin be revealed, the Son of Perdition". These are the only two places in all the Bible where his name occurs, and the fact that Judas was termed by Christ not a "son of perdition", but "the Son of Perdition", and the fact that the Man of Sin is so named prove that they are one and the same person. What other conclusion can a simple and unprejudiced reader of the Bible come to?

Here is my conclusion. Judas was a son of perdition, because he was indwelt by Satan. Likewise, the False Prophet will be a son of perdition, because he will be indwelt by Satan. Joh 13:27 says of Judas, "after the sop SATAN ENTERED INTO HIM." When Judas killed himself, Satan probably escorted him into the bottomless pit. I see nothing that would indicate that Judas would be allowed out, but Satan is a different story. It is not yet his time to be chained in the bottomless pit (Rev. 20:2,3).

Rev. 17:7,8 says, "I will tell thee the mystery of the woman (Mystery Religion of Babylon), and of the beast (great red dragon, i.e., Satan, Rev. 12:3,4) that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads (kingdoms: Babel I, Babylon II, Media-Persia, Greece, Rome, Ecclesiastic Rome, and Babylon III) and ten horns (kings over the world's 10 regions). The beast that thou sawest (Satan) was (in Judas), and is not (in man now); and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition (the False Prophet): and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was (in Judas), and is not (in man at the time of the Rapture), and yet is (exists)."

Rev. 13:11 says, "I beheld another beast (the False Prophet) coming up out of the earth (Israel, rather than the sea, i.e., nations, Rev. 17:15); and he had two horns (2 comings to power, in Judas and the False Prophet) like a lamb (as Christ has 2 comings), and he spake as a dragon (Satan)," because Satan enters into him Mid-Trib.

> > 5. In Rev. 11:7 we have the first reference to "the Beast" in the Apocalypse: "The Beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit". Here the Antichrist is seen issuing forth from the Abyss. What is the Abyss? It is the abode of lost spirits, the place of their incarceration and torment--see Rev. 20:1-3, and Luke 8:31, "deep" is "abyss" and cf. Matt. 9:28. The question naturally arises, How did he get there? and when was he sent there? We answer. When Judas Iscariot died! The Antichrist will be Judas Iscariot reincarnated. In proof of this we appeal to Acts 1:25 where we are told, "that he mav take part of this ministry and apostleship from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place".

Of no one else in all the Bible is it said that at death he went "to his own place". Put these two scriptures together: Judas went "to his own place", the Beast ascends out of the Abyss.

Rev 11:7 says, "when they (Moses and Elijah) shall have finished their testimony (Mid-Trib), the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit (Satan) shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them." Just as soon as Satan is cast out of heaven "into the Earth" (Rev. 12:9), he comes up, enters into the False Prophet, desecrates the temple, and kills the two witnesses, who will not worship him.

> > In (Rev. 17) v. 11 we are told, "And the Beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seventh, and goeth into perdition". Now nearly all expositors are agreed that the Beast of v. 11- the "eighth" (head, and form of government of the Roman Empire- is the Antichrist himself; then why not admit the same of v. 8? In both, the designation is the same- "the Beast"; and in both, we are told he "goeth into perdition."

I think the 7 kings are those of Babel, Babylon II, Media-Persia, Greece, Rome, Ecclesiastic Rome and Babylon III. The king of Ecclesiastic Rome is the Beast of Rev. 13:2-10, the Tribulation Pope. The king of Babylon III is the False Prophet of Rev. 13:11-18. The eighth is Satan himself, the tail of the great red dragon. The False Prophet is called the tail because Satan inhabits his body during the shortened Great Tribulation.

Isa 9:15 The ancient and honourable (the Tribulation Pope, the Beast), he is the head (the 6th); and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail" (and the 7th head). After the False Prophet is deposed from office on the Day of God's Wrath, the tail (Satan, the eighth, Rev. 17:11) will come out of the False Prophet and operate the rest of the time on his own. Agape

   Pro and Con 886   Or Return   Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@pe.net


Send me e-mail now


8641 Sugar Gum Rd, Riverside, CA 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110


© 1996-2001, Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 3-28-02