Pro and Con 93, Uploaded 5-6-98

Incoming Email, Re: Rapture

You have given me much to ponder, and I sense a rightness about your work. I too, have heard the voice of God, though in a different manner.

Ten years ago, I was asphyxiated in an industrial accident, and was drawn to an unknown place, suffused with a golden light. There I had conversation with an individual whose "voice" reverberated, like a trumpet. The figure was backlight, so I could discern no features. This individual told me "that it was not the proper time for me to be where I was, and that I would be returning to the earth."

As I was the father of a then 4 year-old little girl, I asked if I would live to see the time my child would be adult. The figure assured me that that would be so, then warned me that I would experience pain upon my return.

At that point, in a rushing wind, I found myself back in my body, aching all over, and paramedics working on me. I have a lump of dislocated ribs from the CPR on my right side to this day to "remind" me that this indeed, took place. Now, a decade later, I sense that the time I was granted has come to an end, one way or another. For I am aware that the Lord does not reckon "adulthood" as we do in this time, but after the manner of Israel, at the age of thirteen. Still, I sense that I am not to pass normally, but to "disappear". Also, I sense that it is to be soon.

I have no fear, as I have come face to face with my Creator, within his own sphere, and know that He is not displeased in me. I offer this in hope that others might read, and understand that the Lord exists, has always existed, and will continue to exist eternally. Further that if He, in his love can accept a sinner such as myself, He is freely available to all. In His Name and in His Service

My reply

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. God bless you.

(NOTE: Heaven has "clouds shining like gold," Job 37:18-22 in the LXX , and Christ has a voice like a trumpet, Rev. 1:10; 4:1 in the KJV.)

Incoming Email, Re: At The Very Door

As the Jubillee celebrations begin, the Word Made Flesh has been manifested completely in the minds of the saints who have chosen to fill themselves with the wisdom of the LORD. Jesus, the Christ, the Messiah, the walking Torah who fully completed and manifested himself in all works, and all of them wrought perfectly, has given us not only now the signs that he was the Messiah come to save the Jews first and then the Gentiles, but the signs of the times have been the very key that unlocks the secrets that are referred to in the book of Daniel. Praise the Wisdom of the LORD! I have noticed that one can literally hear echoing through these celebrations throughout Israel these days the very sound of the celestial angelic court shouting for joy that the King has risen to retake His people from the earth, and complete the salvation of the final tribulation remnant.

Whether the LORD has blessed those like you and I to be fortunate enough to go beyond the Great Saving Work of The Gift of Salvation to see the very mysteries and types that the Bible reveals, or whether the LORD has blessed those who live simply and humbly and do not exalt themselves and wait patiently for the day with simple minds and humble hearts, those saints who have either known and performed the works of righteousness and have not strayed from the path and gone into temporary perdition... these saints shall be the first to receive the victory of Christ's gift. Will we be gracious or ungracious recipients? THIS IS THE QUESTION that demands the answer now.

Do you rejoice in your salvation and call daily to the Rock Upon Which You Stand? Or do you deny the truth and consider it the next best option? MY FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS... LOOK at what this site of Marilyn has REVEALED UNTO YOU! LOOK AT THE TYPES AND SHADOWS... LOOK AT THE NUMBERS... LOOK AT THE SYMBOLS THAT GOD PLACES INTO THE MINDS OF MAN... Do you think these are the inventions of men??? Do you think that men are capable of devising such a vast historical conspiracy... NO... I say to you only the LORD in all of his power, for He has promised from the beginning that all nations shall rise and fall by His power.

And when the deceivers come, who believe in the mind of man over the Glory of God... they will say to you "Ye shall be as gods", "for from your godself christ consciousness you were born and to your godself you must return". DO NOT LISTEN.... for those who do are not raptured, this will be the heart of their message. Listen with an attentive ear.

Sorry and corrupt America! Look at what you have become. For many times does the LORD say in His Word that He has blessed us with great riches, and we turn to those riches and forget the One who has given! So shall this nation burn like Sodom! Homosexuals and idolaters... your antics invoke not God's sympathy but fury and wrath for your disrespect of His commandments, and because you are not in Christ Jesus you are subject to the Eternal Law. God has given the chance for mercy through the Son Jesus Christ, and those who are in Him will be His people, but you who consider yourselves too proud to see the Glory of God and believe on Messiah's gift of salvation, there is soon to be no longer anything but an expectation of wrath, for what was revealed to you you saw but would not accept.

The LORD has blessed me with the ability to teach and impress upon minds, this is something which I myself can recognize, and whatever else He gives is His glorious will, but I exhort all of you to do similarly, that we working together will bring about the full completion and perfection of the work of Christ, being coworkers not in the sense that we can add to what He has done, but in the sense that His Will be wrought in us by the power of His Spirit. For He will worketh in us the will to do His good pleasure, but only if we be receptive. To those branches who are not receptive to the vine but who close their veins, how can you bear fruit, but to you who are receptive and listen and hear and KNOW and SEE your veins are open, and the power of the Lord cannot help but come through and provide an abudance of good and fresh fruit. For the branch worketh not the nutrients to the fruit, but the vine sends all of it and it grows of its own accord just as the branch, and the work is His- wrought perfectly upon reception to where we might gain treasures in His Heaven. Work this with fear and trembling, realizing that if it were not for the grace of Christ the great Lord would not be giving you the good work.

And remember bretheren, our greatest enemy now is so often pride. Pride CHOKES the power of the LORD, and you no longer rely upon Him and His Nutrients, but you rely upon your own deeds, rotten and filled with corruption, and you do nothing but deter the work of the LORD. Proud and boastful get down on your knees and humble yourselves before your King, who all of us are soon VERY SOON to see face to face.

And Marilyn- you work in the LORD is near complete, and I know that after the great event has happened, when the LORD wills it, you shall continue in tasks great and noble for your humble and obedient service. Many do not understand that it takes a brave heart to so boldly tread the line of scripture and support doctrines that dramatically affect the lives of many. But you have been a bold seeker of truth and I do not doubt the LORD has granted you wisdom beyond the recognition many who simply cannot see or hear or understand. Blessed are those, as always, who can see it, for it is God's will. Woe to you, all of you, who for the sake of being more comfortable in this world demean and devise schemes against those who boldly and proudly proclaim the reality of the coming of the LORD. WHAT ARE YOUR MOTIVES? You might say 'But she is setting dates'. I say what is Revelations written for? Would you dare to compare an unclear passage of Matthew with an entire book of the Bible that exhorts you in more than one place to look and be diligent for the LORD. Do you not think that the LORD would rather reward diligence than those who criticize those who are constantly looking for the wiser things? Fear and trembling! Fear and trembling, with fear and trembling we anticipate the arrival of the LORD, and the date will constantly remind us to be sanctified and ready. But you hypocrites who would go to any lengths to remove the trembling from the people, saying Jesus will come someday, but that it is not to be known, you increase your comfort in this world, not diligently looking and searching the scriptures to see when and where things are so, but instead leaving that to the fates, while you dance and drink and trade in the things of this world. Search your heart and you will see that this is the motive. Enthusiasm is tested by diligence in searching. God will reward the diligent seeker. Christ Jesus surely tests our diligence now and will give us ample rewards, and the great measure of that test will be to see how enthusiastic we now are for His coming, so much so that we search and work to know, so that we might not be caught offguard, even to the point of setting times, to constantly embolden in our bretheren the reality of His coming and that He is alive as this is written!

I pray the Lord Jesus Christ Who Was Hung on the Tree and Risen From the Dead so that We Might Have Eternal Life (and by His Stripes we ARE HEALED) Call All of You To Glory and Honour in His Service. Amen in Christ Jesus.

My reply

Wow! Thank you. I will put this on my Pro and Cons for all to see.

Incoming Email

> If we are Christians, and we believe in God and the Bible, we are joined by a fundamental
> philosophical outlook that sets us apart from the rest of the world. We believe that the
> truth is knowable, and that the truth will set us free, while to everyone else, everything
> is simply "relative"...
>
> Because of that belief, and because we are all commanded to "search the scriptures" to see
> if a matter is true... I feel very confident in what I'm about to present to you.
>
> I have read just about all of your website (but only a few of the pros and cons), and you present
> many well thought out lines of reasoning on why Pentcost '98 is quite a fitting time for the
> Rapture, and you refute those who believe in "not knowing" quite well, yet the more I have studied
> (and linked to from my website) the various Pentecost 98 websites, and the more I have come to
> understand the following three main points, I'm not as sure about Pentecost '98 as I once was...
>
> First of all, let me agree with you on the "present tense" argument concerning the word "know" as it
> pertains to Matthew 24:36, and Mark 13:32. That definitely leaves room for a possible future
> "knowing," particularly considering that at a later time, Jesus was able to open the seven seals in
> the Book of Revelation, whereupon he was granted more knowledge than he had earlier when he said,
> "of that day and hour, only the Father knows..."

***From Marilyn: Jesus has two complete natures. He is fully man and fully God. The Father was in him reconciling the world unto himself (II Cor. 5:19).

Isa. 9:6 says, "For unto us a child is born (his human nature, inherited from his mother), unto us a son is given (his deity, given by his Father): and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting FATHER, The Prince of Peace."

The Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ. As God, Christ knew. He planned the whole thing before the world began. As YHVH of hosts, he is the one who has dealt with man all along. However, as man, he knew the year, but not the day or hour.

Rom. 8:9 says, "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

> And such attention to detail in what the words are saying is definitely within the realm
> of how we should interpret scripture according to the standard set by Paul when he talked about
> how a word in a passage of the Old Testament was singular not plural...
>
> [Gal 3:16] Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of
> many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
>
> So then, attention to detail is clearly important, yet I think it is possible to go "too deep" in
> searching out the meanings of scriptures.
>
> [2 Pet 1:20] Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
>
> or, in "The Bible in Basic English" translation:

***All scripture has to be compared with all other scripture.

> 20 Being conscious in the first place that no man by himself may give a special
> sense to the words of the prophets.

***I John 2:18,20,27,28 says, "Little children, it is the last time (i.e., the time of the end)...But ye have an unction (anointing) from the Holy One, and ye know ALL THINGS....But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of ALL THINGS, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, he shall abide in him. And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming."

Dan. 12:4,10 says, "seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased....none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." This ties in with the wise virgins.

> 1. But if attention to exact detail of the exact words is how we are supposed to interpret
> scripture, and I believe it is, how do you reconcile Matthew 24:44, see below in 8 different
> translations, in which it most clearly says that Christ will (future tense) come at an hour
> we don't expect, unless you apply a "special sense" to these particular words?
>
> Therefore you also must be ready; for the Son of man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
> Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
> Therefore be ye also ready; for in an hour that ye think not the Son of man cometh.
> Be ready then; for at a time which you have no thought of the Son of man will come
> Wherefore *ye* also, be ye ready, for in that hour that ye think not the Son of man comes.
> Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not, the Son of man cometh.
> Therefore you also must be ready; for it is at a time when you do not expect Him that the
> Son of Man will come.
> Because of this also ye, become ye ready, because in what hour ye do not think, the Son of Man
> doth come.

***Mt. 24:41-46 says, "Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye (the one left) know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman (pastor) of the house (church) had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house (church) to be broken up. Therefore be ye (the pastor that did not know when the woman would be taken) also ready: for in such an hour as ye (the pastor that did not know when) think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing."

This is the kind of servant you want to be now, "IN DUE SEASON." Times change. We are now in the time of the end.

> (Even if you are correct on your date, the above scriptures would still apply to most of the few
> million Christians who are entering through the narrow gate, as I see you have only about 60,000
> hits on your site...)

***Plus three books that are sold on the world market.

> 2. Second, if we continue the analogy of Christ coming for the Bride as being a reflection of the
> Jewish wedding cerimony: If I'm correct on my knowlege about the Jewish tradition: after the
> marriage contract, the groom goes to prepare a home for himself and his wife (which Jesus alludes to
> with his "preparing many mansions" remarks). And then, at the time when the Father says it's all ok
> and prepared, the groom is allowed to go and "steal" away the bride in the middle of the night at a
> time when the Bride does not know... Where in the Jewish wedding ceremony would the Bride be
> "tipped off" about knowing when her groom would come? Could the bride know?

***When two people decide to get married, the first thing they decide on is the date of the wedding. The earthly bride may not know the hour the bridegroom is coming, but even that may be known in this case. Rev. 3:3 says, "If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee." What happens if we do watch? Turn it around. Then it would say that if therefore thou shalt watch, I will not come on thee as a thief, and THOU SHALT KNOW WHAT HOUR I WILL COME UPON THEE. Jesus was addressing the churches, so this is the Rapture.

> 3. Finally, if indeed all the words of all the scriptures were penned by the Holy Spirit, how can
> you say that the Holy Spirit knew (and this is what is implied when you say you can find the answer
> within the scriptures) when the rapture would occur, given that Jesus clearly said that only the
> Father knew? True, there are the "all things are foretold" scriptures, but doesn't that more likely
> apply to the fact that we won't know the exact time of the Rapture, particularly considering that
> this point is made in the scriptures at least, what? like 12 times or so?...

***The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father. He could not help but know.

> So then, once again, given these three points, how again can you be so sure that it will be
> Pentecost '98?

***I have never said it has to happen when I think it will. After studying the scriptures intensively for over 38 years, this is how it looks to me. You are responsible for searching the scriptures to see if these things are so.

> I think perhaps the best point in your website is the fact that three independant people (4 if you
> consider Bible Code findings) with three (or 4) independant methods came to the Pentecost '98 date.
> But, if a "threefold cord is not easily broken" can you help break the threefold argument I have
> presented?
>
> I think these points should be presented to the readers of your website in case the Rapture does not
> occur on Pentecost. I know that many people are fervently looking foreward to that date, as I am
> (I find it very motivating personally), but I'm also afraid of any let down in people's attitudes that
> might occur if the date goes by without incident--particulary since it's seems to me to be so
> obvious that our Lord is definitely coming VERY, VERY soon! I'd hate for people to say to
> themselves, "my master's delaying" and then go on to act in accordance with the following:
>
> [Mat 24:48] But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

***This is addressed to the evil servant, not those that are ready. What would it matter if we were ready a bit ahead of time? We would just gain more rewards in Heaven for we would be operating in the power of the Holy Spirit of God.

> [Mat 24:49] And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
>
> [Mat 24:50] The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour
> that he is not aware of,
>
> [Mat 24:51] And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall
> be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
>
> I'd really hate to see this,

***This would truly be terrible. This means that they are foolish Laodicean virgins who have to go through the Tribulation.

Luke 12:46 says, "The lord of that servant (the wicked servant) will come in a DAY when he looketh not for him, and at an HOUR when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder (cut him off), and will appoint him his portion with the UNBELIEVERS."

This cutting off is why, at the time of the Rapture, Jesus is "he which hath the sharp sword with two edges" (Rev. 2:12).

> and I'm sure you would, too. After all, we both know that you are not
> holding yourself out to be a prophet of God, and you do admit that it is possible for this date to
> pass us by. Finally, we both know that date-setting has, in the past, been a cause for stumbling
> among people who hear the Gospel. In light of that, I'd like you to consider the following,
>
> [Mat 18:6] and whoever may cause to stumble one of those little ones who are believing in me, it is
> better for him that a weighty millstone may be hanged upon his neck, and he may be sunk in the depth
> of the sea.
>
> [Mat 18:7] `Wo to the world from the stumbling-blocks! for there is a necessity for the
> stumbling-blocks to come, but wo to that man through whom the stumbling-block doth come!
>
> Thus, even though you feel you must publish what you think is correct, as I also belive I must
> publish, I urge you to caution your readers about putting faith in this date, as you do when you
> begin to state things like it's all "locked in",

***Here is what I said,"Therefore, (because we only have one more time that the span from the Feast of Weeks that begins the Tribulation to the Feast of Trumpets equals the 2300 days of Dan. 8:14) IT SEEMS THAT we now have only one choice for the shortened Tribulation, from the Jewish Sivan 6, 2001 to Tishri 1, in 2007. In l998, Pentecost is on Sunday, the correct day for the Rapture (Rev. 1:10), and there are no more times before the forty years from the Sign of the End of the Age expire that Pentecost again falls on "the Lord's day," Sunday.

"The Lord is an excellent mathematician. IT LOOKS LIKE he has narrowed it down so that we have no other choices in this time frame for the Tribulation than 2001-2007, or for the Rapture on a Sunday Pentecost than Sivan 6, in our 1998. This will be May 31 on both the Hebrew and Jewish Talmudic calendars. Everything fits perfectly. IT LOOKS LIKE we are now LOCKED into 2001-2007 for the shortened Tribulation. The Rapture has to take place before it begins for in Revelation 3:10, the Lord promised to keep us "FROM the hour of temptation (peirasmou), which shall come upon all the world, to try (peirasai) them that dwell upon the earth."

> and I will pray that God has mercy on you and the others if the upcoming date passes without
> event. Obviously, you won't be damned (as many of your critics seem to suggest) if you are
> wrong, and your "work is burned up", because of the following promise:
>
> [1Cor 3:11] For no other foundation can any one lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
>
> [1Cor 3:12] Now if any one builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones,
> wood, hay, straw--
>
> [1Cor 3:13.19] each man's work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will
> be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
>
> [1Cor 3:14] If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a
> reward.
>
> [1Cor 3:15] If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved,
> but only as through fire.
>
> Finally, I must thank you for all the work you have done, because it has greatly motivated me to
> "search the scriptures" and I know them much, much, much better than I did four and a half months
> ago, when I first discovered your website, and since then, I have created the "Mark of the Beast"
> website you recently linked to, among others that I have created and intend to create... God bless you

   Pro and Con 94   Or Return  Home


Contact me for more information at: mjagee@kiwi.net

send me e-mail now.

8641 Sugar Gum Road, Riverside, CA, 92508, USA; (909) 653-4110, FAX (909) 697-8960


© 1997 Marilyn J. Agee
Updated 5-6-98